Little Miss's Food Diary

Jealous, jealous, jealous! :D enjoy hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good evening all,
Well what a lovely day, lovely and relaxing :)
We had an included light lunch which was surprisingly healthy, except for the cream and jam scone :eek:
So how are we all today? What have I missed?xx

Oooh jealous! I've never been to a spa, definitely on my to do list. I should have done that for my hen do lol! glad you had a nice day. What else did they give you for lunch? xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah hun, yes you must do a spa, they are fab, so relaxing. I had a spa day as part of my hen weekend, infact I think that was what started me off doing spas. Now I go a couple of times a year, the spa breaks are the best :)

We had 2 sandwiches, you couldn't choose what so mine was cheese and pickle and egg. Not the best choice and a bit bland but not too unhealthy and melon. So other than the scone it wasn't too bad. Then we had a choice of soft drink so had diet coke :)

How are you hunni, how's your day been?xx

Ah hun, yes you must do a spa, they are fab, so relaxing. I had a spa day as part of my hen weekend, infact I think that was what started me off doing spas. Now I go a couple of times a year, the spa breaks are the best :)

We had 2 sandwiches, you couldn't choose what so mine was cheese and pickle and egg. Not the best choice and a bit bland but not too unhealthy and melon. So other than the scone it wasn't too bad. Then we had a choice of soft drink so had diet coke :)

How are you hunni, how's your day been?xx

Ooh it sounds lovely, definitely on my want list once this wedding is out the way :) arrgh scones and jam and cream, I loooove! I don't even know how many syns but I'm guessing a lot lol! Oh well if you can't treat yourself at a spa day when can you :)

Not too bad hun, finished work for the weekend now so that's good. Had a meeting at my little boy's preschool just to see how he's getting on and they said he's doing really well so that's good :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I normally love scones and make them myself in the summer but the one today wasn't the best and the cream tasted like the fake sweet stuff so a bit disappointing but never mind.

I'm working tomorrow but luckily I wont be too busy. Hopefully done by lunch and then I can do a bit of housework and get ready for a busy weekend :)
I wish I had finished for the week though like you. Have a great day off tomorrow.xx

Right then my eyes are closing as I'm sat here typing so I think it's time for bed. So I will quickly update my food diary for today...

Thursday 27th February

Lunch - 1 cheese and pickle sandwich, 1 egg sandwich, melon and scone with cream and jam (spa)
Dinner - jacket potato with veggi chilli and cheese
Snack - Milky coffee

No exercise today as far too relaxed. Will definitely do it tomorrow.xx

Night sweetie.... so glad you had a lovely day xx

Good morning all,
Well today I have a dilemma that I need help with :confused:

Hubby has asked me to make bread and butter pudding for tonight and it is one of my favorites so yes I will make it. But how can I make it healthily?

I was thinking using the following but how many syns will it be??? Or is can anyone think of a better option?
  • 8 thin slices bread
    Marg
  • 50g/2oz sultanas
  • 2 tsp cinnamon powder
  • 350ml/12fl oz semi skimmed milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 25g/1oz sweetner
  • nutmeg, grated, to taste

So I am taking out the full fat milk and replacing with semi, missing out the cream altogether and taking out the extra butter for greasing and using marg instead of butter for the bread.

Any help / advice would be great please :) xx

Sorry hun I've never made bread and butter pud....

How are you today .... fine and dandy I hope xx

Hi, how are you? Your spa day sounded heavenly lucky you!
I don't think there's much of a way round the bread and butter pudding. I would probably use the lowest fat marg you can get and use it sparingly, and can you use skimmed milk to reduce down even more.
Or make it how you like it and just have a really small portion? Some 'diet' puddings really don't work in my opinion! It's better to just have a little bit of the real thing! xx

Hi Littlemiss I have only just got round to reading peoples diaries and Im probably too late for your bread and butter pudding but I used to make the following:

a HEXB of bread, cinnamon, splenda, frylight, vanilla essence, 60ml semi milk, 60ml water. cut up the bread sprinkle cinnamon and splenda on, spray with frylight, mix the milk water and vanilla essence and pour over the bread mixture and microwave for 4 mins. It used to be just 2 syns for the milk unless you were using it from your allowance.

I may have to make it again myself because I remember enjoying it in the past.

Good evening all,

I've finally sat down, what a crazy mad day and it was supposed to be wind down Friday!!
Anyway I wont bore you with all the details because it's now done and it's the weekend, yippee!!
So what have we all been up to today then?

I'm going to go and have a browse on everyone elses diaries and then in a bit I'll update my food diary.xx

How was your pud hun?

Hi hun, very quiet ur end today, hope uve had a lovely day. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry girls, been really busy so not had chance to come on here for a couple of days.

The pudding was lovely on Friday night, well worth the naughtiness :)

I was goodish yesterday. Had nothing all day except for a naughty choc pancake while I was out with my girlie and her friend. Then for tea I had Egg, skinny chips, veggi sausage and bean. So not too bad.

How are you both, hope you're having a good weekend?xx

All the better for your cheery self surfacing honey ....

Back