Little Miss's Food Diary

Well done on the STS doll! Its so so hard sometimes!! :)

Thanks hun, yes it is very hard at times. I just wish we didn't have weekends to contend with, lol! I can't say no, or more like, I won't say no because no matter how much I want this extra weight gone, I'm not going to give up my life to lose it.
How are you hun? xx

Good on you for not saying no
I think as much as we all want to lose the weight we can't deprive ourselves of the things we love cos we will get bored and probably end up of more chance of falling off the wagon big time xx

Good on you for not saying no
I think as much as we all want to lose the weight we can't deprive ourselves of the things we love cos we will get bored and probably end up of more chance of falling off the wagon big time xx

I love my weekends and socializing this is how I have put on so much weight over the past couple of years.

I think I need to rethink my targets though because there's not a chance in hell of me getting to my Easter Target now!xx

Yay Monday's work is done :)
Only 3 more days until wind down Friday :)

I had a small egg salad for lunch and now I'm really feeling hungry but I've got to wait till after 7.30 for dinner because Amy has brownies tonight and we always have a late dinner on a Monday. I've got Jelly in the fridge but I only made it a couple of hours ago so it's not ready yet. Think I might take myself for a walk around the village to stop myself thinking about food!xx

Hope you resisted the snacks!!

My hubby is working late so I'm eating a lonely dinner for one whilst he has his heated up later.

Looks like I'm bathing my daughter & putting her to bed alone too....boooooooo!!

Hope you resisted the snacks!!

My hubby is working late so I'm eating a lonely dinner for one whilst he has his heated up later.

Looks like I'm bathing my daughter & putting her to bed alone too....boooooooo!!

I was good, I resisted :)
Ah how old is your daughter, I used to love bath times with my kids, I always ended up getting more wet than they did!xx

Good evening all,
So I have been thinking...oh dear!!
I know now that there is very little chance of me getting to my Easter Target :( But I need something to keep me motivated other than just losing weight. So I am going to challenge myself to do sit ups or tummy crunches each day. So today I have done 50 sit ups one lot of 20 and then another lot of 30. I know this doesn't sound much but if I do atleast 50 a day for the next month I should hopefully notice a difference to my tummy even if I don't see it on the scales. My tummy is my problem area and what makes me unhappiest so hopefully doing sit ups and tummy crunches it will help lose a bit of my tummy and hopefully gain in confidence :)

So this is my new challenge and I really want to stick to it this time :)xx

I used to enjoy doing crunches, I would do them in the mornings before work. Now I just count lugging my daughter around as exercise!!

She's 6 months old on Saturday, can't believe how quickly it's gone :-/ xx

You have done so fantastically don't let yourself get down with the sts. You do have a life - a fantastic one and you're not going to change just so those scales get lower! I think your challenge will be well met and you'll feel a great difference witht the tummy crunches. I couldn't think about doing 50 to start with, more like 10!!
Good luck hun. x

Night Littlemiss. Im just chilling and reading peoples diaries, I won't be far behind you. :)

Nothing wrong with a sts now and then..... just think of it as practice for maintaining ;)

night honey xx

Good morning all,
Right I am so focused this morning!!
As pleased as I am with STS last week, it really isn't good enough because I need to get in my holiday clothes in just over 4 weeks time!
So I am going to be super good foodwise, drink loads of green tea and water and up my exercise challenge to try and do 50 sit ups and 50 tummy crunches a day.
This girls on a mission.....!!!!!!!

So back to today, My day shouldn't be too busy today because I've got my eldest son working for me today as college is closed for Parents Day so hopefully I'll be able to sit back a bit :) What's everyone else got planned? Hope you have a good day.xx

You go for it girl! Give it ur all and you will do it. Have a fun packed day.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun x well done u, you sound in a great frame of mind :eek: 4 weeks until ur hols is great incentive to keep motivated! Where ru off to?
Just off to work myself, but only until lunch time.
Have a great day hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun x well done u, you sound in a great frame of mind :eek: 4 weeks until ur hols is great incentive to keep motivated! Where ru off to?
Just off to work myself, but only until lunch time.
Have a great day hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning hun,
Yes I am so motivated. Just having a cup of green tea and then I'm going to do another set of sit ups and crunches before I go and start work :)
I'm going to Orlando to Disney and also going on a 5 night cruise. Can't wait but really don't want to be taking extra flab with me!
Hope you have a good morning at work. xx

You sound very focussed today, go for it girl!

Back