Little Miss's Food Diary

A quick gmorning mate. 9lb is great as you know i can do that in a week! Have a good morning catch up later. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,

Wow I am so tired! I nodded off at about 7 and then woke up at 10 and couldn't get back to sleep until about 3am, I think todays going to be a long one!

Any I climbed on the scales this morning and I'm back up to 12.1 which is a 9lb gain. I don't suppose that's too bad given the gorgeous food I've been eating for the last 2 and half weeks. Hopefully it will come off as quickly as it went on! I've got no food in the cupboards so hubby is nipping shopping on his lunch break today so I will be back on the diet wagon from tomorrow. I'm going to get straight on a 48 hour detox :)

I've only got 3 weigh ins until I go to France and I really want to lose the 9lbs and maybe a bit more by then so I can see lots of challenges coming on, including a 25 day Squat challenge which I will start today. Plus I need to make myself some new targets so will have a think about those as well.

I felt really good on holiday especially when I brought 5 new dresses, woops! They all fit me perfectly and looked great so hubby convinced me to buy them. 4 are nice going out dresses and as I have 2 weddings to go to this summer they will be perfect :) I was really disappointed though as 2 of the dresses that I had managed to get back into before I went away needed washing so I washed and packed them and then when I came to wear them I had shrunk them in the wash, I'm gutted but hopefully in another stones time they will fit me again!

Anyway I hope you all have a great day and good luck to Monday weighers.xx

Welcome back!! :D

Thanks all,
Well so far today I've eaten a piece of toast!! I've been so busy that I've not had chance to eat, so that's got to be a bonus, lol!!
I'm going to have a yummy stodgy tea tonight before hitting the diet big time again tomorrow :)
I've tried to set myself some mini targets but I think jetlag must have set in because they don't make any sense at all...!!
Hope everyone's having a good day.xx

Oh hun, u must b shattered if they're not making sense lol :eek:
A stodge supper sounds good, bk on it tomorrow when ur body's feeling slightly bk to normal is a wise decision.
I'm actually having a successful fast day thank goodness! Need to c a loss this wk to put me bk on track.
Enjoy ur evening hun and enjoy ur supper :D x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,

How are you all today?
I was really not with it yesterday and I forgot to start my squat challenge so will start today instead :)

I am totally 100% back on it again today. I was going to do a 48 hour detox but Phil and Dan are doing it again so we are doing a 3 day detox with a meal each evening, exactly the same as last time when I was doing the longer detox's. I know it wont have such a great result as the 48 hour one but it will set me up nicely for doing a 5 day one next week.

I am also going to try and do the sit ups and crunches each day as well for the next few weeks. This 9lbs needs to do one quickly before I get my bikini out again, lol!!

I will re-do my mini targets as well as they are totally wrong, so will sort them out now.

Hope you all have a great day.xx

Morning hun. Can't believe your on the wagon already. Your very good! Nice that the boys are supporting you to ease you in. :)
Hows the jetlag? Easing up I hope. Have a good day mate. X

Morning hun. Can't believe your on the wagon already. Your very good! Nice that the boys are supporting you to ease you in. :)
Hows the jetlag? Easing up I hope. Have a good day mate. X

Good morning hun,
How are you? What have you got planned for today?

I've had to get back on it quickly because I know how weak I am and would put it off for another week...then another etc.... Hubby went shopping yesterday so I just made him a list with all healthy stuff and because I only wrote the list there were no temptations so I got mainly fruit, veg and salad. I think feeling great in America helped as well because I enjoyed getting dressed each morning rather than the usual look in the morning and thinking how fat I look! It's my birthday next week so there will be a couple of naughty days then so I am hoping for a good loss this week, so I can have a couple of off days next week :) xx

Good on you. Feeling great on hols must have really been a great incentive to get back on it. You'll do great as always. X
I love what i call birthday season! Mine and youngests in june and other 2 in july. Happy months. :D

Morning hun x
Back on the wagon :D it's great that ur boys r continuing to do it with u, wish my OH would take a leaf out of their book-his will power is non existent!! :rolleyes:

Its a gorgeous day here, somehow makes healthy eating easier, and I'm always more active. Hope it's nice where u r x

Off to work this morning for a few hrs, then perhaps a trip to the park with my LO before dance class :eek:

Have a fab first day bk on plan hun, first is sometimes the worst, but once it's done you'll b right bk in the swing of it x L x

Good on you. Feeling great on hols must have really been a great incentive to get back on it. You'll do great as always. X
I love what i call birthday season! Mine and youngests in june and other 2 in july. Happy months. :D

Thanks hun, I think being in America automatically makes the fattest british people feel skinny!!
We are big birthday and christmas people, always have big celebrations :) The kids birthdays are July and August so summer babies and it's great as we are usually away for both their birthdays so they have parties in July before we go away and then have big parties again on their birthdays with all our friends in Bulgaria :)
How's your diet going? Do you think you will achieve your next mini goal for May?xx

Morning hun x
Back on the wagon :D it's great that ur boys r continuing to do it with u, wish my OH would take a leaf out of their book-his will power is non existent!! :rolleyes:

Its a gorgeous day here, somehow makes healthy eating easier, and I'm always more active. Hope it's nice where u r x

Off to work this morning for a few hrs, then perhaps a trip to the park with my LO before dance class :eek:

Have a fab first day bk on plan hun, first is sometimes the worst, but once it's done you'll b right bk in the swing of it x L x

It's really foggy and damp here at the moment but hopefully it will clear up soon. Although I am inside all today so I'm not too bothered.

Phil has always been really supportive but he says he would still love me if I was 25 stone so not pushy, lol! He has always done detox's with me but he doesn't always do the normal dieting, although he will eat whatever I cook but just add chocolate etc in the evening. I can cope with that because I'm not a big snacker anyway and if I feel the need to snack I am happy to get a milky coffee :) Dan's been great as well recently, really supportive. He's recently joined a gym so I am sure that is helping him to help me.

Have a good morning at work and I hope the weather stays nice so you can get out for a walk with your little one.xx

What will the detox consist of? Really interested in this as it might be something I try as I get nearer to target :)

Hey hun,
I just do either a 48 hour detox which is just salad, veg, fruit, water and hot lemon water or I do detox days, which is the same as the 48 hour detox but in the evening I have a normal healthy evening meal. I do the detox days for about 5 days at a time. Obviously the 48 hour detox is better for quick weightloss but it can be a bit of a killer so I prefer the detox days.xx

Morning LMN,

So glad to have you back. Well done for getting straight back on it. That 9lb will be gone before you know it! :D xxxx

Thanks hun. How are you getting on? Will pop over to your diary later when I get a bit more time.xx

Hello hun :p, hope you haven't got the holiday blues and are back into the swing of things. I know your super charged once you get going lol, hope you have a smashing ahead :) and thank you for your lovely words on my diary, I really do appreciate it .

Kay xx

Hello hun :p, hope you haven't got the holiday blues and are back into the swing of things. I know your super charged once you get going lol, hope you have a smashing ahead :) and thank you for your lovely words on my diary, I really do appreciate it .

Kay xx

Hey hun,
How are you feeling today? Hopefully you've perked up a bit since last night.
I do have holiday blues but I'm going to France in just over 3 weeks so I have that to focus on. That is what has helped me get straight back on the diet wagon. I really want to get back to the weight I was before I went to America before I go to France because I want to feel fab in my holiday clothes again :) xx

Back