Little Miss's Food Diary

Morning hun x
Well done u for avoiding the emotional eating yesterday, I don't know if I'd hv been so strong-even now, after 5 successful years at SW I still turn to food in tricky situations :(

Girly birthdays, so fun to arrange, but like u said, each year needs to top the last :eek: bet Amy was gobsmacked seeing the limo!! Perhaps a helicopter this year lol x :eek:

I love packing picnics, but easier.for the others who eat it as I make lovely sandwiches, pack scrummy cakes & sweets. Think I'll make some nice fruit kebabs, cous cous salad & a Spanish frittata for those of us who want a healthy option (mainly me then!) :D

Well, no doubt you'll hv another super busy day hun, hope things work out with the burglary too, bad enough as it is, but trying to sort out things from another country must b 10 times worse?
Hv a good day hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG could you imagine their faces if we got them a helicopter and how fab would that be :)
Hope you're still having a great day.xx

Well done you! You're doing fab and haha. That poor pineapple! Well done. Keep up the fab detox.

I'm good thanks. Had my 1st litre of water and my breaky and doing good! Hope you're ok and not too busy at work! xxxx

Busy day but managed to get most of it done already so having lunch (banana) and quick catch up :) Well done on your water intake.xx

Afternoon Lmn :), hope your having a better day today hun, well done for sticking with your detox and staying strong despite all your going through, I really admire your determination. Poor pineapple lol :D xx

Hi hun,
I'm having a better day today, thanks. How are you? xx

Hello all,
What horrible weather!
Today the builder has finally come and fitted our new back door, we've been waiting to get it done for over a year. So we can now continue with the next stage of our house renovation which is to join the kitchen and utility room, so excited I can hardly wait to get started, think Phil is planning to start tonight after dinner :)
I am starving so cooking an early dinner. It's a bit of a hotch potch one tonight, I'm having chilli flavoured rice with a mini cheese pizza and garlic bread. Might throw on a bit of salad as well :)
Hope you have all had a good day, have a nice evening :) xx

Evening Hun

Glad to hear about your back door. Hope things are moving forward with the burglary too.

Dinner sound yummy! Mine was a bit random, only me for dinner tonight as Jamie is at a meeting for a few hours and there's traffic on motorway so he's going to get the train home and back in the morning and leave the car there.

Hope you've had an alright day x

Good evening all,
Wow what an evening! Hubby has taken out 2 doors and the kitchen, porch and utility room are all starting to become one :) So hopefully we will be able to get the leveling compound tomorrow and hopefully get the floor started at the weekend. I am so pleased that we are able to get on with our renovations again. We've not really been able to do much since the end of last year so it is nice to be able to start again :)

Anyway I've finished eating for today so here is my food diary...

Thursday 1st May

Day - banana, pineapple, satsuma, 2 cuppa, 2 hot lemon, 2 chinese tea, 2 glasses of water
Dinner - chilli flavoured rice, fun size cheese pizza, salad and garlic bread, cherry scone and flora light

25 Day Squat Challenge

Day 1 - 50 squats COMPLETED
Day 2 - 55 squats COMPLETED
Day 3 - 60 squats COMPLETED
Day 4 - 65 squats
Day 5 - 70 squats
Day 6 - 75 squats
Day 7 - 80 squats
Day 8 - 90 squats
Day 9 - 100 squats
Day 10 - 110 squats
Day 12 - 120 squats
Day 13 - 130 squats
Day 14 - 140 squats
Day 15 - 150 squats
Day 16 - 160 squats
Day 17 - 170 squats
Day 18 - 180 squats
Day 19 - 190 squats
Day 20 - 200 squats
Day 21 - 210 squats
Day 22 - 220 squats
Day 23 - 230 squats
Day 24 - 240 squats
Day 25 - 250 squats

Well done Lmn, another fab food day ! and well done on the body magic too, I hope you have a super loss next week hun ! :D xx

Ah thanks hun, I really hope I get a good loss. I really need one to get me back on track. How are you?xx

I feel a bit lost Lmn, I seem to have lost my mojo. I need to get my head back in focus for the plan. I'm going back to group next Tuesday, I will draw a line and start fresh then, this week I am just taking off :) xx

I feel a bit lost Lmn, I seem to have lost my mojo. I need to get my head back in focus for the plan. I'm going back to group next Tuesday, I will draw a line and start fresh then, this week I am just taking off :) xx

Ah hun, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get your mojo back after you've been to class next week. Hey I remember last time you took a week off, you came back fighting and lost loads of weight so hopefully that will happen again this time.xx

Ah hun, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get your mojo back after you've been to class next week. Hey I remember last time you took a week off, you came back fighting and lost loads of weight so hopefully that will happen again this time.xx

Thanks Lmn, I hope so, from next week I will only have 3 weeks left to my Op, so I'm hoping to get my 4.5st award in that time, if I'm lucky :) xx

That will give you something to focus on, 3 weeks to get to your next mini goal :) I'm sure with your determination and motivation you can do it.xx

You inspire me a lot Lmn, will keep coming on your diary for the `focus and determination' part :D xx

Good morning ladies...It's wind down Friday!!!!

Jeez didn't that take a long time coming! I'm not sure I'll be winding down too much but will try to get finished a bit early so I can atleast get started on the housework before Amy gets home from school.

I had a sneaky peep at the scales this morning and I am so glad I did as they are showing 3lb off so far this week. That has given me the extra motivation I need to continue to be good through the weekend. I'm not sure I'll be able to continue my detox into the weekend because I've got breakfasts planned but I might just have breakfast and fruit until tea time and see how I go.

So what has everyone got planned for today? I hope you all have a great day.xx

Morning hun x Friday already!!
Not sure what today has in store for me? Food wise, think I need to find some new inspiration/determination?? Hmmm??

Hope u manage to wind-down at some point :eek: well done on the sneaky peak 3lb loss already, blooming fantastic!!! x L x

Morning hun x Friday already!!
Not sure what today has in store for me? Food wise, think I need to find some new inspiration/determination?? Hmmm??

Hope u manage to wind-down at some point :eek: well done on the sneaky peak 3lb loss already, blooming fantastic!!! x L x

Thanks hun,

Just looked at my work for today and no chance of a wind down Friday :( Got loads on, not sure I'll get it all done before Amy gets home. I had forgotten Monday was Bank Holiday so everything needs completing today.

What are you thinking foodwise? Have a look at the meal ideas with pictures thread on here, that always gives me new meal ideas. I think from time to time we all get stuck making the same things and then we get bored. It's always good to have a few extra recipe ideas.

Hope you have a great day, whatever you decide to do. I did the school run in my flipflops, not a wise move, it was freezing and my poor toes are blue!!xx

Haha. Its not quite flip flops weather yet! :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun,

Just looked at my work for today and no chance of a wind down Friday :( Got loads on, not sure I'll get it all done before Amy gets home. I had forgotten Monday was Bank Holiday so everything needs completing today.

What are you thinking foodwise? Have a look at the meal ideas with pictures thread on here, that always gives me new meal ideas. I think from time to time we all get stuck making the same things and then we get bored. It's always good to have a few extra recipe ideas.

Hope you have a great day, whatever you decide to do. I did the school run in my flipflops, not a wise move, it was freezing and my poor toes are blue!!xx

That's a good idea hun, I'm definitely in a food rut so I'll definitely b checking that out x

Hv to admit I love wearing my flip flops no matter the weather lol! :D

I know, bank holidays r great but a nightmare at the same time-everything comes to a stand still!! Just think though, work like mad today & then a long weekend to recover x L x

Good morning ladies...It's wind down Friday!!!!

Jeez didn't that take a long time coming! I'm not sure I'll be winding down too much but will try to get finished a bit early so I can atleast get started on the housework before Amy gets home from school.

I had a sneaky peep at the scales this morning and I am so glad I did as they are showing 3lb off so far this week. That has given me the extra motivation I need to continue to be good through the weekend. I'm not sure I'll be able to continue my detox into the weekend because I've got breakfasts planned but I might just have breakfast and fruit until tea time and see how I go.

So what has everyone got planned for today? I hope you all have a great day.xx

I know. This week has gone by very fast!!! Oh wow! That's awesome, well done!! I knew you would kick ass as soon as you got back! :D

Just work for, finish at 4 so think I'll go home and do tea for me and the boyfriend and then maybe go bowling or ice skating with some of my friends! :) Thinking healthy wrap pizzas for tea with salad. Yum yum. What have you got planned? xxxx

Well done on your fab loss Lmn, your on fire since you got back ! :D Hope you do super on Monday, you so deserve it hun ! xx :)

Haha. Its not quite flip flops weather yet! :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's always flipflop weather! I live in my flipflops :) xx

That's a good idea hun, I'm definitely in a food rut so I'll definitely b checking that out x

Hv to admit I love wearing my flip flops no matter the weather lol! :D

I know, bank holidays r great but a nightmare at the same time-everything comes to a stand still!! Just think though, work like mad today & then a long weekend to recover x L x

The worse thing is that I will still have to work on Monday, it's just that all the post needs to get out today. Hopefully Monday wont be too busy though as I want to spend some family time with hubby and the kids.xx

I know. This week has gone by very fast!!! Oh wow! That's awesome, well done!! I knew you would kick ass as soon as you got back! :D

Just work for, finish at 4 so think I'll go home and do tea for me and the boyfriend and then maybe go bowling or ice skating with some of my friends! :) Thinking healthy wrap pizzas for tea with salad. Yum yum. What have you got planned? xxxx

Thank you.
I can't think what to do for dinner. I'm thinking veggi chilli with rice for me but not got a clue what to do for Phil and the kids. I love wrap pizzas, enjoy, yum yum.xx

Well done on your fab loss Lmn, your on fire since you got back ! :D Hope you do super on Monday, you so deserve it hun ! xx :)

Ah thanks hun, I hope so.xx

So how's everyones Friday going?
I'm just having a quick catch up while I drink my green tea. Hopefully I'll get finished by about 3 so should be able to wizz round quickly and get a good chunk of the housework done before madam gets home.
Right better get back to it.xx

Back