Little Miss's Food Diary

Well done hun!!!! Blooming hell, there's nothing stopping u is there, u put me to shame! Xx thats s great loss after just coming bk off holiday.
I was thinking this morning, I'm going to take a leaf out of ur book and do a couple of detoxes this week too, mix things up a bit, feel I'm in a rut-once again!!

And with regards to ur pizza & lunch out, it wont do that much damage hun, ur overall calories consumed for the week will average out as ur doing your detoxes too, enjoy, u deserve it :D

We're off to a bank holiday show today, Freya can't wait! Cows, sheep, horses, chickens, rabbits etc fun fair, crafts, should b a good day. Although OH just come home after working the morning shift, poor dab, just hope he makes it thru the day :eek:

Hv a good day hun, enjoy ur weight-loss glow :D x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun,
I had to get straight back on the diet wagon after my holiday otherwise I know I would have been really naughty and extended my holiday eating to takeaways and meals out every day until I started again! I am pleased with the 4lbs off, even if I can lose a pound this week it will be a pound in the right direction. I am worried now though as I only have 2 more weigh ins before my next holiday and I was hoping to lose atleast the 9lbs I put on before I go. Maybe I could have 2 weigh ins the week I go as I don't go till Friday, so could weigh in Monday and Friday as that week I know will be good. Will have to see nearer the time.

Try the detox days hun, I find them really easy now and actually quite addictive (not that you could tell, lol!!).

Have a great day out at the show today, your little one will love it. xx

Afternoon hun x
I think 2 wi's is a good idea, definitely an opportunity to lose between Monday & the Friday-even if it's just a pound, I think the 9lbs is definitely do'able as you lost almost half of it this week alone! :eek:

Just got bk from the show, windswept would b an understatement! It's on a couple of completely open fields, no shelter, and it's blowing a gale today! We had a good day though, I'm sure Freya's destined to be a farmer's wife, she wanted to get into the sheep pens on more than 1 occasion! :eek:

Fast going ok I suppose, I just feel so up & down since Easter, my positivity can turn in an instant. I think I need to c a good loss this week in order to feel in control again, I just don't know if fasting is the way for me anymore'? Like I said, going to try ur detox this week for a few days, c how that affects things?

Hope ur having a good bank holiday hun x L x

Hello Littlemiss. Well done on another fantastic loss today. :D
You are doing super, and just a few days off plan due to Birthday is allowed! Lord knows I have many a days on plan and although I am upset I am not losing very quickly its still coming off, and I dont feel deprived this way.
Im so pleased for you hun, hope you're having a lovely BH. xxx

Afternoon hun x
I think 2 wi's is a good idea, definitely an opportunity to lose between Monday & the Friday-even if it's just a pound, I think the 9lbs is definitely do'able as you lost almost half of it this week alone! :eek:

Just got bk from the show, windswept would b an understatement! It's on a couple of completely open fields, no shelter, and it's blowing a gale today! We had a good day though, I'm sure Freya's destined to be a farmer's wife, she wanted to get into the sheep pens on more than 1 occasion! :eek:

Fast going ok I suppose, I just feel so up & down since Easter, my positivity can turn in an instant. I think I need to c a good loss this week in order to feel in control again, I just don't know if fasting is the way for me anymore'? Like I said, going to try ur detox this week for a few days, c how that affects things?

Hope ur having a good bank holiday hun x L x

I think I will give the 2 WI's a go the week I go on holiday. I will do a Monday and Friday weigh in.

Good luck doing the detox days and if you need any advice please ask. I really hope it gives you an extra boost :)

Really pleased to hear that you've had a great day out. Your little one would love it where I live, we are surrounded by animals in the fields. In the field in front of us we have cows and calves at the moment but I think they are taking them out soon, hopefully to make way for the lambs :)

I just went out for a walk with Amy and it's so windy out, I thought it was going to be nice but I think I spent most of the walk battling with the wind!xx

Hello Littlemiss. Well done on another fantastic loss today. :D
You are doing super, and just a few days off plan due to Birthday is allowed! Lord knows I have many a days on plan and although I am upset I am not losing very quickly its still coming off, and I dont feel deprived this way.
Im so pleased for you hun, hope you're having a lovely BH. xxx

Good afternoon hun,

What have you been up to today? I worked until about 1 and then went out for a lovely walk with Amy. Got to nip out again in a bit as I need onions for dinner and I forgot to get them. Hopefully the coop will be open.

I have decided to be super good tomorrow night. We are having pizza and I have decided to get all meaty pizzas so I can't eat them. I will get garlic bread as well so I will have a piece of that and then do a big salad :) Not sure how the rest of the week will pan out though but I will try to be good-ish.

Right I'd better get a wriggle on and get to the shop before it closes.xx

Hey Lmn congrats ! :D :party0011: 4lbs is an amazing loss !!! :eek: Your superwoman for getting straight back on it since coming back from holiday :superwoman: such an inspiration ! I'm so happy for you, I know you will have that holiday gain off by next week ! Hope your having a lovely bank holiday hun with your family :) xx

Hey Lmn congrats ! :D :party0011: 4lbs is an amazing loss !!! :eek: Your superwoman for getting straight back on it since coming back from holiday :superwoman: such an inspiration ! I'm so happy for you, I know you will have that holiday gain off by next week ! Hope your having a lovely bank holiday hun with your family :) xx

Thanks hun,
I would love to lose the other 5lbs by next week but not a chance as it's my birthday this week and we have naughty food planned for a couple of days. But I am hopeful I will be able to shift it before I go away at the end of the month :) xx

Right then ladies I have been so much better today foodwise.
I've finished eating for the day so here is my food diary...
Monday 5th May

Day - banana, satsuma, lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber, celery, pepper, beetroot and a blob of ff ceaser dressing, 2 cuppa, 3 hot lemon, 2 chinese tea, 8 glasses of waterDinner - Philli veggi meatball pasta with garlic bread and a cherry scone with flora light for pudding

25 Day Squat Challenge

Day 1 - 50 squats COMPLETED
Day 2 - 55 squats COMPLETED
Day 3 - 60 squats COMPLETED
Day 4 - 65 squats COMPLETED
Day 5 - 70 squats COMPLETED
Day 6 - 75 squats COMPLETED
Day 7 - 80 squats COMPLETED
Day 8 - 90 squats
Day 9 - 100 squats
Day 10 - 110 squats
Day 12 - 120 squats
Day 13 - 130 squats
Day 14 - 140 squats
Day 15 - 150 squats
Day 16 - 160 squats
Day 17 - 170 squats
Day 18 - 180 squats
Day 19 - 190 squats
Day 20 - 200 squats
Day 21 - 210 squats
Day 22 - 220 squats
Day 23 - 230 squats
Day 24 - 240 squats
Day 25 - 250 squats

Good morning all,

What a miserable day it is here today. Hopefully the rain will stop in time for the school run as I really want to walk down this morning, my day doesn't flow properly if I have to go in the car!

A really busy day planned today, working this morning until about 2ish and then I have to blist the house as we have friends coming round tonight for dinner. The house looks like a bomb site where we are doing the kitchen, porch and utility room, so I need to sort everything out and do a big clean. My friend has a 2 year old and as our house is mainly open plan no where can be closed off from little fingers!

I am planning to do pizzas (all meat so I don't eat them), garlic bread, skinny chips and salad for dinner. I don't think a couple of bits of garlic bread and skinny chips and a big salad can do me too much damage. I am doing my day detox as well so it will give me something nice to look forward to tonight :)

What's everyone else got planned for today? Hope you all have a great day.xx

Morning hun. Waiting for sch gates to open then run to work. Yep weathers rubbish here too. Well done on your plan for tonights dinner wish there was things i dont like for days like that. Im a little piggy eat the lot!!! Have avproper catch up later. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun. Waiting for sch gates to open then run to work. Yep weathers rubbish here too. Well done on your plan for tonights dinner wish there was things i dont like for days like that. Im a little piggy eat the lot!!! Have avproper catch up later. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning hun,
Have a good day at work.
It is really handy not eating any meat other than chicken. Plus Phil and the kids will be so pleased that they don't have to have boring pizzas that I like, lol! xx

Evening Lmn :), hope you've had a fab day. I have sent you another pm, check your inbox when you have time, speak soon hun xx

Good evening all.
ive had a lovely afternoon / evening with friends, it was lovely to see them but boy have I forgotten how hard work a two year old can be, he was into everything!

foodwise wow I was so good :) I made a big salad so I had that and 2 small pieces of garlic bread, skinny chips and ff ceaser dressing. No pizza, no alcohol :)

Kay thanks for your pm I have just replied.
Ellejay good luck going into day two of your 48 hour detox.

i will update my food diary tomorrow as I'm now in bed on my iPad and it is all noted down on my laptop.

tomorrows going to be a strange day foodwise. I am going out for lunch so I think I am going to do my detox the wrong way. I'll detox all day but have lunch rather than dinner.

Anyway I hope you've all had a great day.xx

Here's my food diary for yesterday...

Tuesday 6th May

Day - banana, satsuma, lettuce, Radish, tomato, cucumber, celery, pepper, beetroot and a blob of ff ceaser dressing, 2 cuppa, 3 hot lemon, 2 chinese tea, 7 glasses of water
Dinner - 2 pieces of garlic bread, skinny wedges and a huge salad with ff ceaser dressing

25 Day Squat Challenge

Day 1 - 50 squats COMPLETED
Day 2 - 55 squats COMPLETED
Day 3 - 60 squats COMPLETED
Day 4 - 65 squats COMPLETED
Day 5 - 70 squats COMPLETED
Day 6 - 75 squats COMPLETED
Day 7 - 80 squats COMPLETED
Day 8 - 90 squats COMPLETED
Day 9 - 100 squats
Day 10 - 110 squats
Day 12 - 120 squats
Day 13 - 130 squats
Day 14 - 140 squats
Day 15 - 150 squats
Day 16 - 160 squats
Day 17 - 170 squats
Day 18 - 180 squats
Day 19 - 190 squats
Day 20 - 200 squats
Day 21 - 210 squats
Day 22 - 220 squats
Day 23 - 230 squats
Day 24 - 240 squats
Day 25 - 250 squats

Good morning all,

I got up nice and early to crack on with my work as I am going out for lunch so need to be finished by 12.

I got up and had a sneaky peak at the scales, naughty I know...they are showing another 2lb off since Monday. Now this has made me think :confused: I'm going out for lunch and I really don't want to be good food wise but the scales are telling me to be super good and I'll get another great loss this week. I suppose I could have a sandwich and salad, that wouldn't be too bad. And then get straight back on the detox after.

What have you all got planned for today? Hopefully the weather will stay nice and you'll all have a great day.xx

Morning hun x
Detox day 2 up and running :eek:
Well done for being super good last night, ur sneaky wi shows ur obviously doing everything right :eek:
With regards to today, why not have a jacket potato with beans and a large salad? I also order a side of vegetables when I'm out too? But saying that, seeing as your detoxing the rest of the time I'm sure whatever u hv won't do too much damage? X
Hope you hv a good morning hun, enjoy ur afternoon out x L x

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun x
Detox day 2 up and running :eek:
Well done for being super good last night, ur sneaky wi shows ur obviously doing everything right :eek:
With regards to today, why not have a jacket potato with beans and a large salad? I also order a side of vegetables when I'm out too? But saying that, seeing as your detoxing the rest of the time I'm sure whatever u hv won't do too much damage? X
Hope you hv a good morning hun, enjoy ur afternoon out x L x

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning hun,

I just seen on your diary about the detox. I'm really pleased it is going so well for you. I'm sure you will see a difference and feel the difference as well :)

Not sure what I'll have at lunch. We are just nipping over the road to my local and going on experience their sandwiches are loads better than their jacket spuds but I will see what I fancy when I get there. For now I will just be happy with a banana, lol.

Hope you continue to have a great day.xx

Back