Little Miss's Food Diary

Morning!! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY hun!!!!! Xxx well done on ur will power last night, but think its great ur going to treat yourself today, enjoy every mouthful :eek:
So.......2lbs off!!! Omg I really can't believe it, two days where I ate 3 meals, snacked on fruit & was never hungry, but still lost, fab!! Thanks again for ur support hun x it's given me the extra boost that I needed, just hope I can work to keep it off by Saturday's wi. Seriously, so happy! :D

Have a fab day hun, can't wait to hear what prezzies you had, and more importantly, what Chinese dishes u ate lol :D x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG hun, forget about me...2lbs off I am soooooo pleased it worked for you :)
Are you going to try and do the detox days as well like I do?
You are so going to enjoy your omelette this morning, you really deserve it.

I fully intend to enjoy every last mouthful of my chinese tonight and will let you know what I have, just to make you jealous, lol!!

What have you got planned for today?xx

OMG hun, forget about me...2lbs off I am soooooo pleased it worked for you :)
Are you going to try and do the detox days as well like I do?
You are so going to enjoy your omelette this morning, you really deserve it.

I fully intend to enjoy every last mouthful of my chinese tonight and will let you know what I have, just to make you jealous, lol!!

What have you got planned for today?xx

Thanks hun xx I've definitely been converted ti the "detox" way of living lol :eek: not sure if I'll hv detox mornings like u do, I might just do a 48hr detox whenever I feel I need it? Feels great knowing that I can cal on it now whenever I need that quick boost.
Will b having my omelet this evening after work, hopefully will b ready 4 me on the table when I walk in as OH will b home :eek:

Don't work too hard today (yeah right!) and hv a fab birthday x L x

Happy Birthday Little Miss!! :wavey::flowers:and well done on your willpower with the bread and doughnuts :D

Thanks hun xx I've definitely been converted ti the "detox" way of living lol :eek: not sure if I'll hv detox mornings like u do, I might just do a 48hr detox whenever I feel I need it? Feels great knowing that I can cal on it now whenever I need that quick boost.
Will b having my omelet this evening after work, hopefully will b ready 4 me on the table when I walk in as OH will b home :eek:

Don't work too hard today (yeah right!) and hv a fab birthday x L x

Haha you got the detox bug!! Isn't so addictive, lol. I love it but I do prefer the detox days as I can do them for weeks on end. I must admit though I hate it when I don't do them now. Also I can tell that I have been doing them as everytime I eat something stodgy in the day I get so full really quickly. which I suppose is a good thing because my stomach is shrinking :)

I think you would be great doing the detox days, they are quite similar to your fast days but not quite as harsh.

I hope you have a quick day at work and your omelette is on the table waiting for you when you get home.xx
Happy Birthday Little Miss!! :wavey::flowers:and well done on your willpower with the bread and doughnuts :D

Thanks hun,
How are you today?
Yes my willpower was amazing last night but I did have to go to bed quickly after though so I couldn't smell the lovely fresh cooked bread that was wafting around the house,lol.xx

Thanks hun,
How are you today?
Yes my willpower was amazing last night but I did have to go to bed quickly after though so I couldn't smell the lovely fresh cooked bread that was wafting around the house,lol.xx[/QUOTE]

I'm fine thanks :) It's very difficult isn't it when supermarkets reduce all the yummy but bad for you stuff - so tempting to buy loads and binge - well done again xx

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear lmn, Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!

Well done on your amazing willpower last night. Enjoy your birthday and enjoy every mouthful of that chinese!!! :D xxxx

Thanks hun :)
Oh yes I intend to enjoy every last mouthful of chinese tonight. I'm really looking forward to it. We've not had any takeaway other than eating out on holiday since I started the diet in January so it has been a long time coming!
Hope you're ok and having a good day.xx

Thanks hun,
How are you today?
Yes my willpower was amazing last night but I did have to go to bed quickly after though so I couldn't smell the lovely fresh cooked bread that was wafting around the house,lol.xx

I'm fine thanks :) It's very difficult isn't it when supermarkets reduce all the yummy but bad for you stuff - so tempting to buy loads and binge - well done again xx[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean and why do they never reduce the healthy stuff! Plus if the healthy stuff was cheaper to start with it would be a lot better.xx

I'm good thanks! Still very much here, just lurking about quite a few diaries as not got a lot of free time between work/training/trying to eat healthy foods and yours moves sooo fast!! :giggle:

I see you're still doing the crazy detoxes, I don't know how you manage! You did so well with the 5p goodies last night though. I would have no problem resisting a donut but oh my days, I am such a sucker for crusty white bread and butter :drool: xxx

I'm good thanks! Still very much here, just lurking about quite a few diaries as not got a lot of free time between work/training/trying to eat healthy foods and yours moves sooo fast!! :giggle:

I see you're still doing the crazy detoxes, I don't know how you manage! You did so well with the 5p goodies last night though. I would have no problem resisting a donut but oh my days, I am such a sucker for crusty white bread and butter :drool: xxx

I'm glad you are still around and doing ok.
Yes I am still doing the crazy detox's. Crazy as they may be they seem to be working well for me, well for now atleast :)
I love crusty bread with loads of marg, yum yum but I was super good as I know I'm having a chinese tonight and really dont want to blow all my hard work on some cheap bread, lol!xx

Good afternoon all,
Work done, now it's my birthday and nearly time to celebrate.
Amy will be home in about 30 mins then I need to take her to her friends and then I need to pick Dan up from college at 4.00 as his motorbike broke down on the way this morning and then pick Amy up on the way back through. So just having a quick cuppa before the madness starts.

Hope you're all having a great day.xx

Good afternoon all,
Work done, now it's my birthday and nearly time to celebrate.
Amy will be home in about 30 mins then I need to take her to her friends and then I need to pick Dan up from college at 4.00 as his motorbike broke down on the way this morning and then pick Amy up on the way back through. So just having a quick cuppa before the madness starts.

Hope you're all having a great day.xx

Yaayyyy! Birthday party time :birthday:

Hi hun x
Let the birthday celebrations begin!! :D
Have a great evening and enjoy that Chinese!! x L x

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY! Sorry it's late Hun!

Hope you have an amazing evening, don't think twice about what your eating tonight! Enjoy enjoy enjoy. Xxx

Evening hun :D xx
Wine, Chinese, cake......jealous!! You make sure u hv ur cake tonight u totally deserve it! Glad to c ur having a great birthday evening, enjoy! :beer: x L x

Back