Little Miss's Food Diary

Hi hun, I pressed submit before finishing that post, hope u saw the edited 1 :eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just seen it :)
I totally agree with the hot lemon. I had a few mugs worth yesterday and will have another in a bit. I've started trying to drink a lot more water as well so hopefully it will go soon.xx

Morning,
First of all a happy belated birthday to you - sounds like you were deservedly spoilt and I'm loving the sound of your Chinese!

And it sounds like you had an amazing holiday too - I love your photos and the dress you're wearing in the last photo was gorgeous, you looked fab! Oh and of course the boys looked very smart too, as well as Amy looking fab in her pretty party dress.

Well done for jumping back on the wagon so quickly, you've done really well even with temptation thrown at you - those pesky 9lbs will come off in no time.

Sorry to hear about your house in Bulgaria, is it all sorted now? (Sorry if you already said, I think I had 20 pages of unread posts so I have to admit I did only skim through them! ;-) )

I'm planning on a productive day today of lots of housework and smuggling away some of Bella's old toys while hubby has taken her to his mums for a few hours! Just hope she doesn't notice when they get back! Oh and I must remember to pop to the laundrette to pick up the 4 loads of washing which they are kindly drying for me!

Hope you've got a fun weekend planned x

Morning,
First of all a happy belated birthday to you - sounds like you were deservedly spoilt and I'm loving the sound of your Chinese!

And it sounds like you had an amazing holiday too - I love your photos and the dress you're wearing in the last photo was gorgeous, you looked fab! Oh and of course the boys looked very smart too, as well as Amy looking fab in her pretty party dress.

Well done for jumping back on the wagon so quickly, you've done really well even with temptation thrown at you - those pesky 9lbs will come off in no time.

Sorry to hear about your house in Bulgaria, is it all sorted now? (Sorry if you already said, I think I had 20 pages of unread posts so I have to admit I did only skim through them! ;-) )

I'm planning on a productive day today of lots of housework and smuggling away some of Bella's old toys while hubby has taken her to his mums for a few hours! Just hope she doesn't notice when they get back! Oh and I must remember to pop to the laundrette to pick up the 4 loads of washing which they are kindly drying for me!

Hope you've got a fun weekend planned x

Hey lovely,
I am so pleased to see you back.
I am glad you had a lovely holiday but isn't coming back to all the washing rubbish?!
I hope you manage to get the house sorted and little ones toys sorted :)
Mum's still in Bulgaria trying to sort out the house, I think she has been to the police today but not heard anything from her yet.xx

Good evening all,
Had a fantastic day so far. I took Amy to see our friends earlier and had a lovely catch up with my friend. Then I came home and Phil had tiled the kitchen floor but I couldn't make any lunch so we ended up driving out to get a pub for lunch which was lovely. Now Amy has got a couple of friends here for an hour while Phil and I get ready to go out to the quiz night.
Foodwise, so far today hasn't been great but hopefully with loads of water I can drink it away!!
Hope you're all having a good day.xx

Good evening all,
Had a fantastic day so far. I took Amy to see our friends earlier and had a lovely catch up with my friend. Then I came home and Phil had tiled the kitchen floor but I couldn't make any lunch so we ended up driving out to get a pub for lunch which was lovely. Now Amy has got a couple of friends here for an hour while Phil and I get ready to go out to the quiz night.
Foodwise, so far today hasn't been great but hopefully with loads of water I can drink it away!!

Evening Hun

Glad you had a great day yesterday and a good day today. Love catching up with people, need to meet up with two of my friends, one I've not seen in 4 yrs and the other I haven't seen properly in 2.5 years, still need to catch up with my brother too but something always crops up and ruins plans. It's so sad.

Hope u have fun tonight, just the two of you, I bet you look forward to those rare nights! I know I do and we don't have kids! It's the in laws that are the problem for us! Xxx

Good evening all,

Evening hun x
Always nice catching up with friends we haven't seen in a while x

Fair play 2 that hubby of urs, I bet ur house is lovely :eek: hope u hv a great nite at the quiz & enjoy a few "shandys" :D x L x

Ouch my head hurts and I feel like I've swallowed razor blades!!

Had a great night, luckily foodwise I had forgotten to say I was veggi so I just had a very small plate of rice and a few crisps that were on the table and for puds I had meringue next with mixed fruit so not too bad at all. It was take your own drink, these occasions always are and we even have a wicker basket to take it down in so we aren't the odd ones out with a tesco bag, lol! Anyway Phil packed the basket, he said he had taken me 1 bottle of rose and then he was just topping my glass up as and when all night, I must admit it seemed like I drank more than 1 bottle...he had taken me 2 and I drank it all!! No wonder I feel like sh*t today!!

So plans for today are, to pack all Amy's stuff for her school trip tomorrow. She is going for 5 days so lots to pack. Phil is going to finish tiling the porch floor and then hopefully start grouting the kitchen if there's time. And then because we wont be able to walk on it I wont be able to cook so will have to go out somewhere nice for dinner. Oh my days this dieting lark isn't going too well this week for me is it!!

Ellejay, our house was awful when we brought it last January it needed totally gutting. Luckily we didn't need to move in until Easter so it gave up time to do up the Annex which is self contained so we all moved in there until Christmas when Phil, Amy and I moved into the house. The annex is fab because it has a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and lounge but it drove me mad living in it, we were all on top of each other. So now we are in the house and because we are waiting for our triple garage to be built to house my work, all the work is in our bedroom. So the 3 of us are all sleeping in Amy's room for the time being which is a bit of a pain but atleast we are all in beds now, lol. We still have a long way to go but we've done most of it ourselves and it looks great. Phil is such a .hard worker, I'm so proud of how much he has done.

So what has everyone got planned for today?xx

Ouch indeed! :D that's hilarious hun, sneaky hubby! :eek:
Glad you had a good night though x us veggies don't hv much to choose from at these types of events though do we lol x

Gosh, youve really had a lot to do on your house haven't you? I've always said that I think renovated properties are amazing when u c the before & after, but I couldn't do it myself - I want everything built in & ready to go :eek:

Lazy day today, feelings quite light headed, might need something sugary?
Hope u start feeling yourself soon :eek: have a good day hun x L x

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ouch indeed! :D that's hilarious hun, sneaky hubby! :eek:
Glad you had a good night though x us veggies don't hv much to choose from at these types of events though do we lol x

Gosh, youve really had a lot to do on your house haven't you? I've always said that I think renovated properties are amazing when u c the before & after, but I couldn't do it myself - I want everything built in & ready to go :eek:

Lazy day today, feelings quite light headed, might need something sugary?
Hope u start feeling yourself soon :eek: have a good day hun x L x

Good afternoon hun,

Still feeling rough :( So while Phil is tiling I'm sat in the snug with Amy looking for party ideas for her. She has decided that she wants a Frozen theme so we are looking for loads of Frozen party ideas. We've found some great one. We are hiring the village hall and Phil is going to do the disco, complete with snow machine. We are kind of known for our parties so everytime we have a party the pressure is on to make it better than the last one. If my business every goes under I will consider party planning as I love it :)

The house renovation is going well but sometimes it feels like it is taking a lifetime to get finished. I don't think we realised how big the house was when we brought it, sounds silly I know! We have done before and after photos for each room and I think we will make a book out of them at the end so we can look back in the future.

I craved a a peanut nut sandwich this morning, so woops I had one :( I've got no willpower this week. I think I will see how I get on tomorrow on the scales and then draw a line and start again. We are going out for dinner later and have decided on Nandos so that wont be good either, lol.

Hope you're having a nice lazy day. Get yourself something nice and sweet and hopefully that will stop you feeling so light headed.xx

Afternoon Hun

Haha I'd be lucky to even have 1 bottle taken for me! Lol. I was a little drunk last night, I'm not a singer but I was going for it! Haha. Jamie doesn't like the same music as me so me and his best mate were on the juke box all night, must have spent at least £15 on it just playing the old r&b songs.

Can't remember what happened when I got home lol but luckily felt ok this morning, got up at 8, had a banana, some oj, pain killers and went back to bed til 10 and thank heavens I felt alright, just been soooo hungry!

Sounds like your lucky with you Phil. My Jamie is good at DIY. He practically does everything but I'm dreading getting a house as he's just lazy and takes forever getting the motivation lol.

Enjoy your nandos x x

Good afternoon hun,

Still feeling rough :( So while Phil is tiling I'm sat in the snug with Amy looking for party ideas for her. She has decided that she wants a Frozen theme so we are looking for loads of Frozen party ideas. We've found some great one. We are hiring the village hall and Phil is going to do the disco, complete with snow machine. We are kind of known for our parties so everytime we have a party the pressure is on to make it better than the last one. If my business every goes under I will consider party planning as I love it :)

The house renovation is going well but sometimes it feels like it is taking a lifetime to get finished. I don't think we realised how big the house was when we brought it, sounds silly I know! We have done before and after photos for each room and I think we will make a book out of them at the end so we can look back in the future.

I craved a a peanut nut sandwich this morning, so woops I had one :( I've got no willpower this week. I think I will see how I get on tomorrow on the scales and then draw a line and start again. We are going out for dinner later and have decided on Nandos so that wont be good either, lol.

Hope you're having a nice lazy day. Get yourself something nice and sweet and hopefully that will stop you feeling so light headed.xx

Hi hun x
Had a couple of custard creams, sorted the light headedness right out :eek:

Complete admission here - we've not seen frozen yet! Probably the only people on the planet?! I've seen a few friend's kids' parties on Facebook though and frozen is definitely a popular one, haven't seen a snow machine at one yet though :D sounds fab! I love party planning too, slightly gutted that it's my own 30th next month as it'd b pretty sad organising my own, but I have so many ideas lol :eek:

I think you hit the diet so hard after ur hols, its ok to hv a bit of a blip this weekend - doesn't help you've lost the use of ur kitchen too? Wi tomorrow, fingers crossed its a good result, but if not I definitely agree to just draw a line under it and start a fresh.
I really want to get down to 9 stone before going out for my mum's birthday at the end of the month, so having a 48 hr detox again Wednesday & Thursday :eek:

Not hungry again tonight so just having a salad so that I've 'eaten', really not fussed tho?

Hope u have a lovely meal out, enjoy x L x

Afternoon Hun

Haha I'd be lucky to even have 1 bottle taken for me! Lol. I was a little drunk last night, I'm not a singer but I was going for it! Haha. Jamie doesn't like the same music as me so me and his best mate were on the juke box all night, must have spent at least £15 on it just playing the old r&b songs.

Can't remember what happened when I got home lol but luckily felt ok this morning, got up at 8, had a banana, some oj, pain killers and went back to bed til 10 and thank heavens I felt alright, just been soooo hungry!

Sounds like your lucky with you Phil. My Jamie is good at DIY. He practically does everything but I'm dreading getting a house as he's just lazy and takes forever getting the motivation lol.

Enjoy your nandos x x

Ah Hun, I hate hangovers but unfortunately they get worse with age!!

Jamie might surprise you when you get your own place, if he wants it looking nice :)

if I don't egg to see you tomorrow I hope you have a fab holiday, I'm so jealous.xx

Hi hun x
Had a couple of custard creams, sorted the light headedness right out :eek:

Complete admission here - we've not seen frozen yet! Probably the only people on the planet?! I've seen a few friend's kids' parties on Facebook though and frozen is definitely a popular one, haven't seen a snow machine at one yet though :D sounds fab! I love party planning too, slightly gutted that it's my own 30th next month as it'd b pretty sad organising my own, but I have so many ideas lol :eek:

I think you hit the diet so hard after ur hols, its ok to hv a bit of a blip this weekend - doesn't help you've lost the use of ur kitchen too? Wi tomorrow, fingers crossed its a good result, but if not I definitely agree to just draw a line under it and start a fresh.
I really want to get down to 9 stone before going out for my mum's birthday at the end of the month, so having a 48 hr detox again Wednesday & Thursday :eek:

Not hungry again tonight so just having a salad so that I've 'eaten', really not fussed tho?

Hope u have a lovely meal out, enjoy x L x

Good evening Hun,

I hope you've had a good day.

i also have a confession...I've never seen frozen either, the others have but I've not! I've done enough research today though to know what I'm looking for. I've brought Amy a long dress which I am hoping to dye tourquoise so she can be one of the characters. And I've found loads of other fab stuff :)

If I were you I would organise my own 30th, do it exactly how you want it but get OH to pay, lol!!

WI tomorrow I'm kind of looking forward to it, I know I've not lost the amount of weight I wanted to but as soon as I step off the scales I can start again. Xx

Evening lovely :), hope you've had a good day. Wanted to wish you good luck ahead of tomorrow's weigh in, I hope you do super ! :D

Kay xx

Good evening Hun,
How are you?
im not sure I will have done too well tomorrow as been really naughty since my birthday :( xx

Oh no hun, it was your birthday you should be eating :p. One small gain is not going to stop you ! If I know you well it will turbo charge you for the following week to smash it ! You will lose that and some Lmn, your one of the strong one's here ! :D I need to take a chapter out of your book lol xx

Not just me then lol!! :D I'm glad at the moment that we hv all the say si in what she wants, by Amy's age she'll hv so many requests I'm sure :eek:

To be honest, I'm not sure what I want to do on my birthday; some days I want just a quiet meal with my family, other days I want a huge blow out?! I just know my oh, god love him, won't do the little things like I do eg decorate house, birthday cake... But as I've mentioned before, my mum lives up the road so I'm sure she'll hv something planned :eek: on a bitter sweet note, my auntie, her sister, died of cancer the day after my birthday 4 yrs ago this year, and my nan, her mum, died last year 5 days before my birthday......:(

Monday tomorrow hun, thank goodness, weekends r my downfall at the moment, roll on 100% plan tomorrow x

As a teacher who's been away with kids on trips, they hv a fab time and are too busy to miss home :eek: she'll hv a fab time! Will b tough on u tho hun, sympathise with that xx

Morning... all quite there... how was it? Hope your ok and whatever youve done youll get straight back sorted I know. Knowing you, you lost something anyway! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,

Just back from waving my little lady off on her school trip. Bless her she is growing up way too fast. I know she will have a fab time but last year when she went away with school for 2 nights she cried herself to sleep because she missed me. I told her not to be so silly this time but I know she will miss me heaps :( but only when she isn't having fun doing activities.

Anyway the weekend was a total disaster foodwise but doing the detox days have kept me on track and I managed to lose 1lb which tbh I need to be happy about because without the detox days at the beginning of last week it would have been so different!

So I've drawn a line under it and got the fruit out of the fridge...detox days week I'm coming to get you!! I have nothing exciting planned for this week until Saturday so I am planning to do a whole 5 days of detox days and I might even stretch that to 6 with Saturday but will have to see how I go. I've still got 4lbs to loose before I go away a week on Friday so I need to stay focused and motivated. I feel like I've lost it a bit this last week and really hope I can get the motivation back quickly as I feel like I could easily give up :(

Just normal boring work for me todays and then I'm picking mum up at some point later as she gets back from Bulgaria today and her car is here. I'm looking forward to having a good catch up with her as not really seen her since before we went to America.

What's everyone got planned for today? Hope you all have a lovely day.xx

Morning hun x
Just a quick hello, I'll b bk properly later on x
Still a good result, 1lb off, when you've had a bit of a relaxed week. Like u said, line drawn, here come the detoxes!! :D
Oh, I'm not looking forward to my little girl going away, but she'll hv so much fun xx
Hv a speedy morning hun, will catch up properly later x L x

Back