Attack Little/no weight loss

sooty22

Hi...has anyone experienced little or no weight loss on attack? I'm on my last day of attack and the dukan website said I should lose 4lbs but I think I've only lost about a pound!! Wondering if I've done something wrong?!? Maybe too many eggs? Everything I've eaten is fat free dairy or lean meat, also had the oatbran every day!!

Maybe I should stay on attack longer??

Any advice???

Thanks xx

Iv just had a look at it and I am by no means an expert I can only go off what I did the food looks good my only suggestion would be cutting the yogurt and the quark out or reducing it as I find quark slows me down! Also it sounds crazy but eat more protein I find the more I eat the more I loose! X x

Have you been doing a different diet before coming to dukan. You will only lose that much on attack phase because its usually water weight and your body detoxing as it were. If you have come from a different diet, even if only a few weeks ago, your body is probably already pretty much in the zone. Don't do attack any longer than you need to, get onto cruise at the right time and persevere. you'll see the benefits, its a matter of patience cos we all have periods of time with no loss.

Goodluck and welcome to the forum.

I'd agree with Dukan2013 and try stay clear of the prepacked ham!!! I eat tons of quark and I've never had a problem with it- good luck I'm sure the weight will start dropping off soon xx

Back