Little*Red's food and exercise diary

little*red

Don't worry, be happy :)
Hello all,
I'm setting up camp in this little diary to track my food and exercise, I'll probably be adding a few bletherings as well. I'm slightly obsessed with pictures so I'll be the weirdo that takes photos of her food :D.

I'm going to be doing an exercise challenge for the next 90 days, it will be a combination of a home workout DVD called Chalean Extreme which is weight training and the C25K running challenge.

My starting stats (I'll update every 30 days)
Weight: 125.4 lbs
BMI : 23.7
Chest: 37"
underbust: 31"
waist:27.5"
hips: 36"
abductors (saddlebags!): 38"
thighs: 21"
knees: 14.5"
calf: 14"
arm: 10.5
body fat %: will update tonight
waist to hip ratio: 0.76

I look forward to getting to know you all, and you can give me a swift boot up the hiney if I stray!

Hi there,we are mainly all weirdos as a few of us post our food and other random pics ;0) stats look good already,well done so far :0)

Day 1

Forgot to update this last night as I fell asleep about 9pm cos I was shattered.
EDIT: I'm going to change this to a pro points day instead of SF to save my weeklies

Breakfast
2 weetabix (3pp)
skimmed milk (2pp)
sliced banana

Lunch
Homemade lentil soup (4pp)

Dinner
Spare ribs (7PP)
Rub & sauce (4PP)
Potato Wedges (4pp)

Snack
Fat free yoghurt (2pp)
apple

PRO-POINTS - 26
Exercise: chalean 35min burn circuit

Weeklies used: 0/49

Forgot to take a photo of my soup because I ate it too quickly haha! By the way I didnt eat all those ribs myself they were shared with my husband.
IMG_0725.jpgIMG_0726.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see food pics :) welcome to simply filling!

The only thing I would say is that you would probably be better making that a propoints day as breakfast, lunch and snacks wouldn't be many points so you would use way less weeklies that way.

Simply filling days are best for when your meals are mostly based on free foods and then you only need to use weeklies for extras like sauce, cheese etc plus snacks.

Food looks yummy just saying that when your main meal for the day uses up quite a few points it will probably work out best making that a propoints day. X

I agree with Ickle,I've started doing pp days on and off now as it means I use less weeklies.All food looks yum! Your wedges look extra Scrummy :0)

Thanks girls I totally didn't think of it like that before, this is why I love minimins the advice is invaluable.

Day 2

Breakfast
Porridge cake (pack oat so simple, blueberries, egg, milk)
Yoghurt
strawberries

Lunch
Veggie filled omelette (2 eggs, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn, onion, yellow pepper)

Dinner
Chilli (lean mince, tomatoes, peppers, courgette, onion, kidney beans)

Snack
apple
Tea with sweetener

Exercise: C25K Week 1 Day 1

Weeklies used: 0/49

IMG_0727.jpg IMG_0728.jpg IMG_0729.jpg

Last edited:
daisy i about died doing it last night haha! i'm so unfit right now, furthest i've got with it is about week 3 i find it very hard but i'm going to persevere this time as it gives really good results.

I've been doing c25k at the gym on a treadmill. I did wk4 d1 on Monday and the thought of running 6 mins scared the hell out of me! But I managed pretty good! You'll do it!

Interested in porridge cake how do you make it? Chilli looks nice and colourful :) x

Back