LIVERPOOL MEET 11-12 JULY

And so, I wish I'd scrolled right down before cricking my neck :D

Why do we always hate our own photos.... you know,I dont care anymore - everyone looks fantastic, we had a great time.

Now where is my flippin cable I have a photo to find!!

(Oh, and thanks Bev.... assuming KPs artistic shot is deleted ;))

And so, I wish I'd scrolled right down before cricking my neck :D

Why do we always hate our own photos.... you know,I dont care anymore - everyone looks fantastic, we had a great time.

Now where is my flippin cable I have a photo to find!!

(Oh, and thanks Bev.... assuming KPs artistic shot is deleted ;))

Hope not 'cos I wanna see it lol!! Does it involve a Superlambbanana, you and a pair of handcuffs by any chance lol?! ;);)

:D :DExcuse me?? i have a super lamb photo, but no cuffs or debbies involved :D

:D :DExcuse me?? i have a super lamb photo, but no cuffs or debbies involved :D

Do you expect us to believe you Allan?! ;);)

LOL...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just nearly choked..!

x x

Why? What nearly just choked you? ;);) Do you want me to smack your back for you hun? :D

Are you saying that you're meek mild timid Allan at home and double entendre AllanG on here lol?! :D:D

:D No im the same here, but some of your insinuations can be missread by some people and get me into trouble :eek:

right, so lets see if I can manage this..

I took even less photos than I thought guys so i apologise in advance. And the ones i took of Sharon & co later on were all blurry - they wouldnt stand still!!!

Attachments

• DSC00417.jpg
    DSC00417.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00421.jpg
    DSC00421.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC00416.jpg
    DSC00416.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00418.jpg
    DSC00418.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00419.jpg
    DSC00419.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 48
:D See carol, my best john travolta impression on the dancefloor :D

She's gone to bed - think she got bored waiting for me to sort them out :rolleyes:

:D Like i said i didnt take mine out so i have no pickies, mine you i have some cleavage shots on my mobile:confused:

:D Next time we will have to book into the same hotel so we can chat till the wee small hours, hope everyone has recovered now :D

:D Next time we will have to book into the same hotel so we can chat till the wee small hours, hope everyone has recovered now :D

Can you imagine all us Minis members booking into the same hotel? Must admit that would be a laugh! Jury's would be best as it has a bar and loads of sofas in the foyer lol! :D

Back