LIVERPOOL MEET 11-12 JULY

I do I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X

:D Yep i would be up for another meet, mind you i didnt get a chance to have my banana shake this time :rolleyes:

There's a picture of a man on the dance floor in a John Travolta-esque (circa 1979) pose.

Who is that?

:D Yep i would be up for another meet, mind you i didnt get a chance to have my banana shake this time :rolleyes:

Exactly how long have you been carrying that banana shake around in your pocket Allan? :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

There's a picture of a man on the dance floor in a John Travolta-esque (circa 1979) pose.

Who is that?

That's our own Allan G! Trying to look cool ......or something lol!!

Exactly how long have you been carrying that banana shake around in your pocket Allan? :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

That's our own Allan G! Trying to look cool ......or something lol!!

:D The sell by date on it is 2010, and what do you mean trying to look cool, you should have come to Flares carol, i missed your handbag dancing :D

You haven't lived until you've seen me 'handbag dancing' lol! :D:D:p

:D Told you i would be strutting my stuff on the dancefloor, mind you the DJ was pants, no continuity in his music selection, i did manage the time warp and YMCA, and a few boogie dances :D

:D Told you i would be strutting my stuff on the dancefloor, mind you the DJ was pants, no continuity in his music selection, i did manage the time warp and YMCA, and a few boogie dances :D

You'll have to do a repeat performance next year Allan, just to prove that you can boogie lol!! :p:D

You'll have to do a repeat performance next year Allan, just to prove that you can boogie lol!! :p:D

:D i will have to bring my Disco shoes again, the leather soled ones that i nearly broke my neck in the pumphouse :D

When was that? I don't remember seeing you skidding around the Pumphouse lol?!:D

:D Bev did, we were comming to meet you and as we were walking down the stairs in the pumphuse i slipped, i would mind but i had only had one pint at that point :D

:D You live there you should know there is a seating area upstairs as well, we had only been there a day and found it :D

Duh!! Yes I know there's a seating area! Though it has changed since the last Mini's meet. Where you go upstairs now is all new, that area was all opened up and lovely, not all squashed in with tiny tables. :rolleyes: Anyway, I don't believe you only had one drink lol! :p

Duh!! Yes I know there's a seating area! Though it has changed since the last Mini's meet. Where you go upstairs now is all new, that area was all opened up and lovely, not all squashed in with tiny tables. :rolleyes: Anyway, I don't believe you only had one drink lol! :p

:D I told you i dont drink that much, i only had 6 pints all day :D oh and a half that cost nearly £4 in the italian place :eek:

Hello all you lovely people.
Good to hear everyone had a fun evening. I'll have to book a hotel next time so I can join in! Was fab to meet you. My 'holiday' shopping consisted of 2 new handbags ooops! Ah well they are rather gorgeous! x

Back