LIVERPOOL MEET 11-12 JULY

I'm not too sure who'll be here on Friday, you plus 1, myself, Cat and Irene are all definites. I'll pm the others who haven't committed themselves to find out for sure. :D

Mr Kappa? Gorgeous? Charismatic? Leather-clad? Sexy? Talented? I've never noticed!!!! ;);):D:rolleyes:

Mr Kappa? Gorgeous? Charismatic? Leather-clad? Sexy? Talented? I've never noticed!!!! ;);):D:rolleyes:

As if!!! I saw you drooling last year :p (almost as much as I did! *lol*).

See you next Friday! I don't know exactly what time we'll arrive, but the plan is to set off around midday. If all goes well I would hope we'll be getting to the hotel around 4.00 - 5.00 ish or so depending on traffic :D

BUMP

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Kitteh aka Cat - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Irene - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Dave
Summerskye aka Sharon - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Mini - maybe:D
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev plus my sister and a friend .... just Saturday
Annie D
FatFighter aka Vickie - maybe:D
Mandy
Katie - 11th/12th July
to lose long trek aka Di - maybe:D
Jude aka Boobyjood - can make either
Cappachino aka Michelle
Allan G - staying at Hi Express Saturday only
Debbiemac - staying at HI Express
Jem - staying at HI Express
Tazzi_mctaztaz AKA Taryn
Nic318 Saturday only
Poohbearmufc aka Nikki Sat only
kurious_oranj (Kate)
esmeotto aka Helen
Cee-Cee
Kopcat - maybe:D
Fingers Crossed:D saturday

Sorted!

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Dave
Mini - maybe
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev plus my sister and a friend .... just Saturday
Annie D
FatFighter aka Vickie - maybe
Mandy
Katie - 11th/12th July
to lose long trek aka Di - maybe
Cappachino aka Michelle
Tazzi_mctaztaz AKA Taryn
Nic318 Saturday only
kurious_oranj (Kate)
esmeotto aka Helen
Cee-Cee
Kopcat - if at all, Saturday only
Fingers Crossed saturday

Is anybody else going to the liverpool meet not booked up yet?

I would love to go bur Jurys is full booked.

Where is everyone else staying?

Jac

Jurys and Holiday Inn Express seem to be the favourite places to stay Jac. I'm having the same trouble as yourself, can't seem to find anywhere that's not fully booked up :rolleyes:

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Dave
Mini - maybe
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Annie D
FatFighter aka Vickie - maybe
Mandy
Katie - 11th/12th July
to lose long trek aka Di - maybe
Cappachino aka Michelle
Tazzi_mctaztaz AKA Taryn
Nic318 Saturday only
Cee-Cee
Kopcat - if at all, Saturday only
Fingers Crossed saturday

As if!!! I saw you drooling last year :p (almost as much as I did! *lol*).

Hehe! I preferred that lovely German bloke! Remember him? And his poor son who was bored rigid?! Bless him lol! :D

See you next Friday! I don't know exactly what time we'll arrive, but the plan is to set off around midday. If all goes well I would hope we'll be getting to the hotel around 4.00 - 5.00 ish or so depending on traffic :D

See you when you get there! :D

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the text. Still chewing it over, lots going on at the moment but will try to make on Saturday night. Will you be getting train home again or staying?

JudeX

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the text. Still chewing it over, lots going on at the moment but will try to make on Saturday night. Will you be getting train home again or staying?

JudeX
Hiya Jude, Please say you'll come Saturday night?! It'll give you a break from everything that's going on won't it? I'll probably be going home seeing as I haven't been able to book a hotel room :( Hope to see you there, text me and I'll let you know where we are.

Our trains are booked and we get into Lime Street station at 1pm.

Irene xx
Hiya Irene, Okay, when you get off the train at Lime Street there'll be a taxi rank outside, it'll be quicker and easier for you and Cat to jump in a taxi than to walk to Albert Dock. When you're both ready I'll be waiting at the Pumphouse!! :D:D:D

I think it's about 5 mins walk from Jury's Irene. I think Sharon stayed there last year, the dock is well sign posted and sort of it's own little area and the Pumphouse is at one end of the dock.

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Albert Dock last year which is on the other side of the Dock from the Pumphouse and just a few minutes walk away.

Jury's Inn is on Keel Wharf which apparently is right next to Albert Dock. I guess it's walkable though .. although will be further to walk than it was from the HI Express.

Only 6 days now! Sooooooo excited!! :happy036:

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Albert Dock last year which is on the other side of the Dock from the Pumphouse and just a few minutes walk away.

Jury's Inn is on Keel Wharf which apparently is right next to Albert Dock. I guess it's walkable though .. although will be further to walk than it was from the HI Express.

Only 6 days now! Sooooooo excited!! :happy036:

Lol! I'm supposed to know my way around Sharon! :eek::eek: Hope nobody relies on me for directions lol! :D

:D Thanks for your phone number carol, i might pester you with texts in the wee small hours, im on night shifts till wednesday :p

OK....so ive figured it out........ I am working nights and my lovely little boss will not let me have time off this weekend.

So a few hours kip on Saturday Morning.....i will get the train to liverpool, arrive about 12 ish (for lunch) and then get a train back on Saturday to start work at 10pm.

Will everyone still be around on Saturday during the day. :)

Taz x

No worries Taz, I'll be around all day :D Just text me when you're on your way to Liverpool. :D Got your text by the way.

Back