Liverpool Meet. Wednesday 27th December. Add your name to confirm please!!!!

Oooh, The Time - 12? The Place - let me have a think about that one. How will everyone be getting here? By train? If so we could all meet in Lime Street station.

How bizarre - I was only talking to MandyB2 at the BHam WeMitt about how she should think about organising a NW meet up - and then here it is:D

Just a bit too close to my Newcastle visit so I'll have to say no:( what a shame I lurve Liverpool (only been twice but both times were awesome).

If you organise another one later on in the year I'm sure I'll be able to come......be good for Mandy too - not so far to travel being a Lancashire lass:D

Hope you all have a great time......

Love

I'm sure everyone will be up for another meet later on in the year Mich:D

Once there's been one get-together there's usually talk of another one within a week of it happening:D :D

Absolutely.......only had the BHam meet on Saturday and already discussing when to organise the next....you must come.....it was wicked.....:D :D

Love

December 29th sounds good to me!
Like you Nic, I don't really know Liverpool, only the shops and burger bars, and Quiggins of course.
So we need advice on places to go; I'm liking the idea of shopping then meeting up later for drinkies;)

It's great having something else to get excited about:D
And of course to get slim for.....:eek:

JudeX

PS, re meeting at Lime Street Carol, are you after earning a few extra quid to spend in the sales?;)

December 29th sounds good to me!
Like you Nic, I don't really know Liverpool, only the shops and burger bars, and Quiggins of course.
So we need advice on places to go; I'm liking the idea of shopping then meeting up later for drinkies;)

It's great having something else to get excited about:D
And of course to get slim for.....:eek:

JudeX

PS, re meeting at Lime Street Carol, are you after earning a few extra quid to spend in the sales?;)

Oh Jude!! You know me SO WELL!!!!!!;) ;) :D :D

just spoke to lisa and the bars you looked up are footballers wives type of bars and they arnt cheap, plus i dont have the designer clothes to go in there lol there is loads of great bars all round the city centre,

I've only been to Liverpool once but I remember Matthew Street as being the best place for good selection of bars......irish bars, flares type places and just 'regular pubs'...down by Albert Dock was some more 'posy' places..

Have a great time....

Love

Can I provisionally put my name down too please???
Not sure what kids and OH has planned as yet - so can I let you know definately nearer the time???

Liverpool is great for shopping - not sure about bars/pubs etc but sure we can find somewhere!!

Liverpool Lime Street is ideal for me to meet up too - promise I won't get in your way Carol!!! LOL

Back