Liverpool Meet. Wednesday 27th December. Add your name to confirm please!!!!

Liverpool Meeters so far....add away!;)

Olijames (Nic)
Mrs Depp (Carol)
Boobyjood (Jude)
Canireallydothis (Vicky)
Punkass (kirstin)
TheCDThing (??)
Karen 1972
Lisa
FlirtyGreenEyes(maybe...) (Beverley)

Matthew Street sounds OK...:eek:

Liverpool Meeters so far....add away!;)

Olijames (Nic)

Mrs Depp (Carol)
Boobyjood (Jude)
Canireallydothis (Vicky)
Punkass (kirstin)
TheCDThing (??)gill
Karen 1972
Lisa
FlirtyGreenEyes(maybe...) (Beverley)

All looking good so far for me! I dont actually know Liverpool at all though so I will need full directions from the train station, have only been once with college on a trip, saw richard and judy!!!

well there is a pub right outside the station, infact there is a bar inside the station lol, so dont worry we can all meet somewhere and not lose anyone,

seems like a sensible solution doesnt it, that way we dont miss each other, and i will get hubby to drive past from work and get the name of it, although im sure its something obvious like the `railway` lol

welli did try to speak to them tonight when i picked hubby up from work but it being friday you cant get any sense out of them as they were on their way to the pub, so i will try again monday,

So who's coming in on the train? I know Karen said she'd drive. Is she still staying with you Nic?

Whoever's coming in on the train, we can all arrange to meet at a particular point in Lime Street station. How about one of the shops inside Limey, such as Boots? The shops are opposite the rail tracks and really easy to find:D

I agree with everyone about Matthew Street. It's brill!:D There are loads of 'footballer's wives' type bars, especially Albert Dock way, but they are really expensive even for drinks unfortunately and I've never been able to feel comfortable in them (ageist sizeist vibes etc!;) )

Maybe the evening would be better for the posher bars?:)

Hey Nic,

Just a shortie before I log off (the kids are nagging me for their pc time and I've got to beautify myself for my works xmas nite out tonite!:D ;) )

From what I remember there isn't a bar inside Lime St; just a couple of cafe's and Boots, WH Smith and a couple of others. I mentioned Boots because it's more or less in the middle of all 9 train tracks and so easy to locate when the girls are getting off the trains. There is a pub outside called 'The Legs of Man' but it's a bit of a dive tbh:eek: We won't even go there! hehe!

Matthew St followed by mingling with maybe a bit of food/drink sounds like a great idea to me!

Oh well, must go and pluck, bathe, shave, iron, choose 5 outfits before deciding on the first on I try on (;) ) make-up, dress, etc;!!

On second thoughts is it worth all the bother?!:confused:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Boots sounds OK...x

You will have a great time beautifying and an even greater time partying...enjoy your moments of glory...take a piccie and share!

Enjoy....x
Ive been naughty today...bacon, cake, choc....arghhhhh!!! Been slipping slowly but surely all week so i guess today is a relief...monday again eh?

Back