Liverpool Meet. Wednesday 27th December. Add your name to confirm please!!!!

olijames

:D Hey....

:) having just read about the wemitts birmingham meet was wondering if any north westers fancied a meet around christmas time?

:eek: Any suggestions?:eek:

Where do you fancy, Id love a meet, what do you class as north west, I know Im a travel agent but UK geography has me baffled lol!

Hiya Nic,

Count me in as long as I can get the time off work!:D :D

BTW, done all your ironing? I've not done any today, the kids uniforms will have to be a rush job in the morning!:D

Found yet more big clothes for the charidee shop yesterday too. They're going to be sick of me-hehe!

Hi Nic,

Yeah, I'm up for a meet, long overdue!
I haven't got many days available though, such a busy diary.

Lets get organising, where do you fancy this time?
Is Southport central enough, or Liverpool? Not sure I could face the Trafford Centre car park again, especially at this time of year. I think Carol will back me up on that one!:eek:

JudeX

:D Hey....

:) having just read about the wemitts birmingham meet was wondering if any north westers fancied a meet around christmas time?

:eek: Any suggestions?:eek:

I'd love to meet up..but am I allowed..i'm not on the wemitts thread and haven't finished my diet??

BoobyJ....Southport may be OK..Owens could be an option for coffee/water...or if there's somewhere you have in mind?:)

Southport is just such an awkward place to get to but we'll see what people thyink...I up for it anyway!:eek:

What day suits? A saturday lunch time or during the week...maybe inbetween christmas and new year! I finish school on 20th dec back on 5th jan so open to suggestions!:rolleyes:

MRS D...I was a good girl this week and did all my ironing on saturday as i knew we'd be out (stuffing our faces!) all day yesterday!:D :(

Lets make plans...be great to get together!:eek:

Liverpool sounds good, or Manchester???

Liverpool would be fine, agree Southport is less accessible.
I finish work on Dec 21st, return on Jan 3rd I think.

So weekend or Xmas hols during the week would be fine. My only free weekend before Chrimbo is Dec 9th/10th.
Maybe a combined meet and January sales shopathon?:)

JudeX

That sounds like a good idea, depending on timing i may come.... i'm off for around 3 weeks over xmas/new year so be good to have something exciting to do... will it be an overnighter?? Won't be worth my while if not (a long way to go just for lunch haha!)

Liverpool sounds about the easiest for everyone to get to:D

I finish work on 23rd Dec and don't go back until 4th Jan, so inbetween Christmas and New Year would be good for me too!:D Shopping sounds good too!

Re: trafford Centre Jude? :D :D :D Find That Car!!:D :D :D

Are we gonna make a day/evening of it? I'd be up for that!:D
I just fancy meeting you lovely ladies, a bit of retail and then a few drinks or more later on!!

I finish work on 23rd Dec and return on 4th Jan, what about Fri 29th?:D

Back