Liz's diet to success (hopefully)

Littlelizzy

OK, so this is my first time at a diary. I have previously done CD and did well losing 4 stone and stuck to it religiously. I have now put ALL the weight back on over the last 2 years :cry:

So here I am on my Exante adventure, I did try CD again but didn't manage it past the first week!

I am now on day 13. First few days were hard, but I have stuck with it. First weigh in I lost 9lbs.

I am kinda doing a bit of a mixture of the plans. Doing TS mostly, but having the odd 200cal meal no carbs.

My second week doesn't seem to be going as well, have had a sneaky peek at the scales and they don't seem to be moving :mad: I feel a bit bunged up if you know.
Also have struggled drinking as much water as I should over the bank holiday weekend, I always find it easier at work. Oh well back to work tomorrow.

Managed to get to the gym today so quite pleased by that. Will also try and get to Zumba at some point this week.

Just wanted to say hello and well done, 9 pounds in a week is brilliant. It's really hard starting again isn't it. I did Lipotrim and put it all and a bit more back on. Have found it harder to be 100% this time round. Well done on going to the gym and good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed that the scales have moved x

Just wanted to say hello and well done, 9 pounds in a week is brilliant. It's really hard starting again isn't it. I did Lipotrim and put it all and a bit more back on. Have found it harder to be 100% this time round. Well done on going to the gym and good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed that the scales have moved x

It is strange how it is harder after the first time to lose the weight. I think though first time you are more scared to cheat. Weigh in day is Wedesday, obviously lost the ability to count whilst dieting :D

OK another day under my belt and been good all day. My Mum got taken in to hospital last night so have been up there for a good few hours today, but took a bottle of water with me and stuck with the no eating.

Tummy feels better today as I took a dulcolax yesterday, that coupled with stress seemed to help, sorry a bit TMI

So weigh day tomorrow, my original target was 1 stone in two weeks, I don't think I will make that, but lets hope its a stone in 3 weeks

Hi,

Also lost 9lb the first week and also weighing in for second time tomorrow and just like you was hoping for a stone in 2 weeks, but very much doubt that will now happen, but a stone in three weeks should be on the cards.

Hope your Mum is improving.

Good luck for our weigh in tomorrow :)

Hi,

Also lost 9lb the first week and also weighing in for second time tomorrow and just like you was hoping for a stone in 2 weeks, but very much doubt that will now happen, but a stone in three weeks should be on the cards.

Hope your Mum is improving.

Good luck for our weigh in tomorrow :)

Thank Holly, well done on last weeks WI and good luck for tomorrow

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow lady's xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (27.08.11 - 12 stone 6 83 lost 21lbs to go!!

Weigh in went well 4lbs off so only 1lb short of my 1 stone target for 2 weeks. Next target is 2 stone is 6 weeks. Been to see Mum in hospital and she seems to be improving so a good day all round :D

Weigh in went well 4lbs off so only 1lb short of my 1 stone target for 2 weeks. Next target is 2 stone is 6 weeks. Been to see Mum in hospital and she seems to be improving so a good day all round :D

Snap! I also lost 4lbs, so also 1lb short of my stone in two weeks. I'm not really setting targets, as long as it is coming off - that will do me :)

Glad your Mum is improving.

Snap! I also lost 4lbs, so also 1lb short of my stone in two weeks. I'm not really setting targets, as long as it is coming off - that will do me :)

Glad your Mum is improving.

Well done Holly, you have done really well with your weight loss. I'm happy with 4lb, long may it continue :D

Not having a great day today. First of all noticed I had my shirt on inside out at work :eek: Then I manage to hit my eye with the hoover and think I may have a blackeye now! Also been hungry today, so had a small prawn salad for tea.

Got a bit of a dilema tomorrow as hosting a cheese and wine tasting evening, obviously planned before the diet, but not sure how I am going to play it. The people coming know I'm on a diet, but problem is its two of my favourite things :cry:

Guess we will just have to wait and see, plan is to try and resist it all

i swear a friend i no that is doing it told me cheese is good because of no carbs. i no its high in fat but shouldnt kick you out of ketosis. i could be wrong so dont rely on me but if its true mayne you could have a teeny taster so you dont feel left out? xx

OK, so I had a day off from dieting yesterday, well evening only and had wine and cheese, it was a great night and everyone was merry :D

Back on the diet this morning, had some bacon and poached eggs this morning to get me going and just had a shake.

Well done on your losses so far :) I've been doing some reading up on foods, and cheese is ok, mainly cheddar and hard cheeses are the best to stick with, I'd say a big no to the booze though, it could make you very poorly.

Think I'm out of ketosis now due to cheese and wine evening. But I am determined to get back in to ketosis. I weighed myself and seemed to have put on 2lb, gutted. But onwards and upwards or downwards for the scales.

I had a small meal with the family, just a bit of meat and a couple of peices of veg. This is something I like to do so it gives me something to look forward to and my daughter sees me eating.

So I have until Wednesday morning to lose the weight (normal weigh in day). I am a bit bunged up as well so will take a tablet tonight, last nights one hasn't made any difference.

Quick daily weigh in this morning and the 2lb increase has now gone. So just need to lose more so I still have a loss for the week.

Strictly TS for me for the next couple of days

ok been good today with the exception of 2 sticks of celery. Just finished sewing name tags in my daughters school uniform. First day of school on Thursday, can't believe how quickly its gone.

Anyway the sewing distracted me from food. I even contiplated defrosting the freezer, but will save that for another day, the things we do to avoid food :D

Back