ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Dubchick81 said:
You shouldn't need to lie at all.. In fact I'm surprised at the hospital telling you to lie to yer doc at all...
Its your choice what contraception you are on. They're just there to administer it and keep a check on your health while on it...

She told me to lie cos my hubby has had snip, therefore I don't need it for contraception hun, so I wouldn't b surprised if they told me to get lost cos i want it for treatment x ;-()

She told me to lie cos my hubby has had snip, therefore I don't need it for contraception hun, so I wouldn't b surprised if they told me to get lost cos i want it for treatment x ;-()
Well that doesn't mean yer not gettin it elsewhere.. lmao... Only joking.. Couldn't resist.. ha ha ha ha ha
She doesn't need to know about your husband hun.. You're there for you. Just tell her you can't reply on yourself with the pill coz ya keep forgetting to take it and would prefer something more long term. Tell her you've done your research and want this method. Ultimately its your choice...

Dubchick81 said:
Well that doesn't mean yer not gettin it elsewhere.. lmao... Only joking.. Couldn't resist.. ha ha ha ha ha
She doesn't need to know about your husband hun.. You're there for you. Just tell her you can't reply on yourself with the pill coz ya keep forgetting to take it and would prefer something more long term. Tell her you've done your research and want this method. Ultimately its your choice...

Lolz I opened me sen to that lol x
Aye let's hope that's enuf x will let u know how I get on, ahh x

Lolz I opened me sen to that lol x
Aye let's hope that's enuf x will let u know how I get on, ahh x

Tee hee.. Sorry.. I couldn't resist.. :D lol
Yea do.. what times yer appointment?

Dubchick81 said:
Tee hee.. Sorry.. I couldn't resist.. :D lol
Yea do.. what times yer appointment?

Lolz x
Not till six hun x

Good luck! X

Not having implant, I couldnt lie!! I just gonna put up.with pain until I go to hospital, only 4 months, I haven't got time to mess about x thanks for good luck.wishes x

Im sure you'll have made a right decision Liz :)
Whats the plan for tomorrow, are you working?
What's the food plan? :D x

Dubchick81 said:
Oh no.. Did you ask for it? Just to see what they'd say? You should be allowed hav it... Its ur fricken body....

I can b allowed to have it hun but I had to lie n I don't want it like that, plus she said my periods could b irractic so I can't b bothered with the hassle, n I can't b bothered going to docs so I just gonna c how the pain is n I go bak to docs in November anyhoo x

Auburn said:
Im sure you'll have made a right decision Liz :)
Whats the plan for tomorrow, are you working?
What's the food plan? :D x

Thanks Jen.
I don't like all the sneaky business, so I just carry on regardless x c how I go x
I'm at work yes, got my one to one at 2pm summit else lol x
The food plan is not great at mo, I can't get back.into it at all. Having choc weetabix for breakfast n brown toaster with cheese tom n onion n slim a soup. I got some fat free yoghurt to snack on.
Tea maybe tandoori chicken n rice.
How ru doing? X

Hi liz :) hope your good xxxxx

Thanks Jen.
I don't like all the sneaky business, so I just carry on regardless x c how I go x
The food plan is not great at mo, I can't get back.into it at all. Having choc weetabix for breakfast n brown toaster with cheese tom n onion n slim a soup. I got some fat free yoghurt to snack on.
How ru doing? X

Sounds like a yummy day chic... xx

Thanks Jen.
How ru doing? X

That sounds nice, good healthy balanced day.
Me? Sh.t for want of a better word! Scoffing like there's no tomorrow... But have broken out the shakes again today, vanilla slimfast for breakfast, banana slimfast for lunch. I start out with good intentions, but by the time I got to work, there was already a kitkat chunky, a slice of cake and a bar of chocolate on my desk, from various colleagues, as a "thank you" for work I'd done yesterday. I appreciate the acknowledgement, but I cannot cope with the temptation and the calories and just want to scream!!

Hope the 1-2-1 goes ok ! I cant understand why they do 1-2-1s when people have JUST been on holiday, you aint been there for a couple weeks, whats the point lol!

Hope today goes quickly. You'll get back in it :) x

That sounds nice, good healthy balanced day.
Me? Sh.t for want of a better word! Scoffing like there's no tomorrow... But have broken out the shakes again today, vanilla slimfast for breakfast, banana slimfast for lunch. I start out with good intentions, but by the time I got to work, there was already a kitkat chunky, a slice of cake and a bar of chocolate on my desk, from various colleagues, as a "thank you" for work I'd done yesterday. I appreciate the acknowledgement, but I cannot cope with the temptation and the calories and just want to scream!!

Hope the 1-2-1 goes ok ! I cant understand why they do 1-2-1s when people have JUST been on holiday, you aint been there for a couple weeks, whats the point lol!

Hope today goes quickly. You'll get back in it :) x
If my eating each day went exactly how I intended them to when i wake, I'd be size 8, super toned and fabulous... Our intentions are always great.. All we can do is our best but we have to enjoy life too :) Don't beat yerself up..
Oh.. And eh.. I'll have that chunky kit kat.. Just to give you a hand n save you some calories you understand... lol

Well said Frances hon!! I'd be the same. I have the best intentions every single day. I try so hard. Sometimes the whole days eating goes really well and then for some reason the night munchies come along. We're all here for the same reason - it's a battle lol!

Sorry to hear the contraceptive implant didn't work out Liz hon. Good luck with your 1 to 1 later today xx

Well said Frances hon!! I'd be the same. I have the best intentions every single day. I try so hard. Sometimes the whole days eating goes really well and then for some reason the night munchies come along. We're all here for the same reason - it's a battle lol!

Sorry to hear the contraceptive implant didn't work out Liz hon. Good luck with your 1 to 1 later today xx
Honestly.. Everyday I start out goig "right today i'm gona eat this this n this.. And i'm gona walk here r run there" But it never happens... Well, rarely does..
I had Jonathan take the car with him to work so i couldn't change my mind about walking home yesterday ha ha...

Thanks all x

Had 1-2-1 already, changed time don't know y x
It was ok, they dont know much but he gonna email me the job structure and the job description so that shud explain more x

The planning food thing always happens to me, we all have excellent.intentions at the start of the day but one bit if stress, I'm I need junk lol x
We all want To do well but life is difficult x

Back