ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Course you deserve it! You've been eating healthy and you've been to the gym even thigh you're unwell hon! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Course you deserve it! You've been eating healthy and you've been to the gym even thigh you're unwell hon! X

Aw thanks Hun x ur too kind xx :)

Really pleased just got home to my post!
Got scan appt thru 8th sept! Thank god!
X

Jemmalb said:
Yaay that's brill news!! Hope ur feeling ok today xx

Thanks Hun x

Well I felt bad this am but I managed to drag myself to work! Sat at work in a carry n a coat cos I was cold! Felt awful! Boss didn't notice some other ppl noticed me wrapped up n asked me if I'm ill n that I looked peaky, So I said yeah, I feel peaky! Boss didn't say a word, she'd asked all others if they were ok never asked me! I think she avoided my illness!
So at 9am I said/cried to her that I needed to go home, y she said! So I said if u want a list I will tell u, today I feel sicky n shaky n cold, n my tummy n bak ache more or less all the time! I have lived with a heat pad on every day for two weeks! She says well u haven't said this am, so I said no cos I try n cope with it n she said but u can't today?!? No I can't I said! Very sympathetic innit!
Glad I off to Docs later!
X

Jaysus love. Thats ridiculous!! All I have to do is walk up to my boss and say "I'm not really feeling well" and he'll tell me to go home. He says I'm no good to him sick and to get well. Sorry but your boss sounds like an absolute nightmare! Get a note from doctor later hon, explain to the doctor the way your boss is acting and they'll have no issue writing a note if they're sympathetic or empathetic. X

azwethinkweiz said:
Jaysus love. Thats ridiculous!! All I have to do is walk up to my boss and say "I'm not really feeling well" and he'll tell me to go home. He says I'm no good to him sick and to get well. Sorry but your boss sounds like an absolute nightmare! Get a note from doctor later hon, explain to the doctor the way your boss is acting and they'll have no issue writing a note if they're sympathetic or empathetic. X

Cheers for ur support Hun x it's mental innit x yeah I shall tell my doc about it I have mentioned it to her before wen I been stressed n she said if I needed a note she wud do me one! Bless my doc!
I think I deserve, I think just cos I do almost everything that she doesnt like doin like answer the phone etc she has been ignoring me! U owt to c my pale face it's defo paler than normal but she never said owt to me!
My other boss knew about me going to Docs today n think she told her so instead of saying owt she ignored me x grr x

Bless yr boss hun by the way x sounds a gudun!

Oh no you poor thing :( Your boss sounds a nightmare! Did you end up going home? Phone in sick, she sounds a right cow bag grr. Take it easy x x

Angelxx2010 said:
Oh no you poor thing :( Your boss sounds a nightmare! Did you end up going home? Phone in sick, she sounds a right cow bag grr. Take it easy x x

Hi Hun
I am now home indeed x in my bed!! x thanks Hun x

Angelxx2010 said:
Oh good :) glad you're home and resting!! Take care x x

Thanks x Wots ur name btw Hun? Is if angel? x

I been to Docs she says I need to self cert a wk to rest up then if I need longer to ring for a sick note! I need to treat my IBS with some prescribed drugs n take painkillers regularly for my abdo n back pain! So self certed from today til next Thursday then c how I am! She says my boss needs to more sympathetic n I shud speak to her but she is very unapproachable hmmm x

Jemmalb said:
Ur boss is a total ass how do u manage not to smack her one?? Lol xx

I have no idea! I'm not a violent person but on occasion at work I think I cud become one x

Well I not eaten much today, had special k about 2.30pm in bed lol, am ready for my tea, haddock loin, crushed potatoes, peas n parsley oil, am quite hungry for first time in two weeks x

Whats a self cert hon? If I miss more than 2 days I have to have a doctors cert :( x

U can send a cert from yourself for up to 7 days then u need a Docs note darlin x

Oh? You can't do that in my job. I can only take 2 days off without needing a doctors cert :(

Back