ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Gorgeous dress and accessories and lovely profile pic! Slinky lady :)

Have a lovely Christmas and enjoy the wedding. X

Beautiful x

Thanks bootiful ladies x so kind x enjoy yourselves over xmas n mostly b merry its wat xmas is for!!! :-x
Xx

The wedding was absolutely bloomin marvellous!!
Best day ever!

Me n Al x
image-512719792.jpg

Bride & groom- (my step son)

image-3813121369.jpg

Have a marv xmas day all!!!
Xx

Gorgeous pics :) looking lovely x

Happy Christmas Liz xx

You're looking fab as ever honey, love that dress. Have a great Christmas ok? XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi everyone
Merry xmas to u all
Xx
Had a lovely xmas day apart from felt ill later after i had eaten sum cream i think it sets my ibs off so no cream in the new yr thats my first resolution!
Anyone got any resolutions for the new yr?
Xx
Am bak at work wednesday lets hope its dead ;-(
Xx

I know its early but I'll start with my resolutions-
1. Give up cream
2. Go to the gym at least 3x wk
3. Enjoy more family time n hubby time
4. Eat more healthy n feel better
5. Sort my pain threshold out (somehow)

Awww lovely resolutions! I made 7/8 last year and achieved 2 or 3 I think... Shorter list this year :D x

I dont know bout anyone else but all i have done this hol is eat n wash pots lol x ;-(

Haha! Same x

Hi
Hope u all well. Soz i not bin on, work is mad!
Anyhoo off to hosp this am to c gynae doc c if he can explain if i have both ovaries still or not cos my own doc is confused! :-(
Awoke with pain today, its like my stomach knows wots goin on!
Last day at work for a long wkend, finishing at 3! Result xx

Hope everything is ok hon xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hope the hospital went ok! Slightly concerned they don't kno that... Hope the pain eases!

Have a lovely NYE and I shall see u in 2012 :) x

Hope you're okay Hun, thinking of you x

Thanks u lovely lot xx

Doc sending me for a CT scan in 6-8 wks (waiting list is that long), then they check properly wots wrong, he seems to think that as the ultrasound showed an ovary on left that i havent got, he thinks the cyst is attached to the right ovary and that the right ovary is stuck behind my womb n thats why it appears on the left on the scan, hmm sounds like my insides r a mess, he also said with my ibs probs i may hav endo in my bowel too but the scan will show all the problems! Great.
The scan is the big doughnut one n the insert dye into u x not looking forward but hope they can see wots happening x ;-( x

Anyhoo hav lovely new years n i hope i will b fixed in 2012. Lol xx

Back