ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

here to follow your diary. :)

Hi all
I need advice, anyone give me some ideas for low fat breakfasts?
I bin havin cereal or cereal n fruit together n it just bloats me.

Have had choc weetabix, sk milk n banana n my tummy feels like a whales!!!

I may go back to boiled eggs on brown toast! Trying not to hav bread this wk to c if that makes a difference but i miss it!

My ibs is bad today too grr! Maybe fibre sets it off, im thinking havin bix/bran for breakky is gud! Hmm rethink is needed!
X

What about fruit and yogurt hon?? Would that set off your ibs? Eggs are lovely for brekkie too :) what about an omelette? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks girls
X

Last edited:
I like your thinking about triple coffees next week... hee!

I've not seen either of the Holmes films - I've a friend who's pretty much addicted so I suspect it's only a matter of time - but I'm not sure I need the emotional upheaval of the "Falls" again so soon!! I'm SO glad there's another series though, thank goodness for that (I hope there's not as long inbetween them again!).

Hrm, I think you probably could catch viral anything - all you can do is keep your fluids well up to try and wash it out your system I suppose. I used to get it a lot (crappy job, crappy relationship, lots of stress, all manifesting in constantly infected tonsils) and it's a bit miserable, so I hope yours doesn't turn into anything.

Right, breakfast... I'm all about the protein at breakkie right now - scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs and smoked salmon (both with rocket salad for my superfree!), fruit &total 0% yog (for the lean dairy protein, otherwise I get a sugar spike and go hungry), but also magic porridge and fruit, baked beans and quorn red lester and onion sausages (green day, just chop em up - 1syn each - and nuke em). I can't eat regular bread and the wheatfree stuff just (a)tastes bad and (b)bloats me, so I am a big fan of things that need forks/spoons but I'm intrigued by the thought of oatcakes (I've seen a suggestion of oatcakes, cottage cheese and blackerries and blueberries that sounded tasty.

CONGRATS on the 100% day :D

Oatcakes are like little oat biscuit things, I buy nairns as they work out at 2pp for 2 - don't know what they are in slimming world - they are filling for the size of them, and I'm addicted hehe..

Oatcakes Organic | Nairn's

azwethinkweiz said:
What about fruit and yogurt hon?? Would that set off your ibs? Eggs are lovely for brekkie too :) what about an omelette? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Cheers hun x
May go back to eggs tomorrow x
Omelette is a bit faffy for work but gud idea for wkend ;-)

MrsLmc said:
My new favorite breakie at the minute is oatcakes with cottage cheese, ballymaloe relish, tomoto and onion on top yummy x

O that sounds nice, do u buy or make ur oatcakes hun? X

MrsLmc said:
Oatcakes are like little oat biscuit things, I buy nairns as they work out at 2pp for 2 - don't know what they are in slimming world - they are filling for the size of them, and I'm addicted hehe..

Oatcakes Organic | Nairn's

Ta hun i know which ones u mean xx

I start with fruit and yoghurt but made into a big smoothie, then an hour or so later I have a special k bar and I feel satisfied, but sometimes I just have all bran

Ive got stabbing pains today in my tum n bak, i reckon someone somewhere has a voodoo doll of me!! Just feels like that! Agh! :-(
X

Tues 17th jan menu-

Water:
Around 8pints

B:
Spoonsize choc bix n ski milk n banana (bloated)

L:
Left over last nights tea-JO pregant pasta

Snx:
Alpen light cereal bar
Snak pot split yoghurt

D:
JAmie oliver recipe- chicken/bacon/vine toms/lemon tray bake n crushed potatoes
Cant say how nice this food was! Yummy! Its from his 1/2 hr recipe book! Pls try it!

Treat-glass o white wine
X

Last edited:
Gym session:
20 x trainer
10 spinning bike
20 walking - treadmill
5 rower

Feel gud, but hungry n knackered!
Im proud of myself for gyming again!
Day of rest tomoz!

Another 100% healthy day apart from pains lol!
X

wenchie said:
I like your thinking about triple coffees next week... hee!

I've not seen either of the Holmes films - I've a friend who's pretty much addicted so I suspect it's only a matter of time - but I'm not sure I need the emotional upheaval of the "Falls" again so soon!! I'm SO glad there's another series though, thank goodness for that (I hope there's not as long inbetween them again!).

Hrm, I think you probably could catch viral anything - all you can do is keep your fluids well up to try and wash it out your system I suppose. I used to get it a lot (crappy job, crappy relationship, lots of stress, all manifesting in constantly infected tonsils) and it's a bit miserable, so I hope yours doesn't turn into anything.

Right, breakfast... I'm all about the protein at breakkie right now - scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs and smoked salmon (both with rocket salad for my superfree!), fruit &total 0% yog (for the lean dairy protein, otherwise I get a sugar spike and go hungry), but also magic porridge and fruit, baked beans and quorn red lester and onion sausages (green day, just chop em up - 1syn each - and nuke em). I can't eat regular bread and the wheatfree stuff just (a)tastes bad and (b)bloats me, so I am a big fan of things that need forks/spoons but I'm intrigued by the thought of oatcakes (I've seen a suggestion of oatcakes, cottage cheese and blackerries and blueberries that sounded tasty.

CONGRATS on the 100% day :D

Yes i did mean that hun x lol

Oo holmes film defo worth watching, if not just for robert downey!
I luvd the series so really gud that theres another series, there is lots of speculations on tinternet of how he jumped! Ooo x

Tonsils appear fine at mo ta hun x beem drinking loads of water!

Thanks for breakky ideas, defo gonna try eggs tomoz!
Wots in magic porridge, drugs? Lol x

Wed 18th jan- menu

B:
2 boiled eggs n brown breadroll
L:
Bovril, ryvitas, LC light cheese, sliced chicken
D:
Tartiflette-sliced pots, mustard ham, camembert, single cream, white wine (shocking i know)
Snx:
2 Yoghurts; asda snak pot, perle de lait( i fancied choc so had this instead)

Water:
6 pints

Last edited:
I love the Jamie Oliver 30mins meals although it takes alot longer than 30mins at home ha! I like the pregnant jools pasta you had for your lunch too :)

Oh and I think slimming world magic porridge is porridge oats with a muller light tipped in a bowl and kept in fridge overnight. I had it once makes it really creamy and all yummy

X

starkissedx said:
I love the Jamie Oliver 30mins meals although it takes alot longer than 30mins at home ha! I like the pregnant jools pasta you had for your lunch too :)

Oh and I think slimming world magic porridge is porridge oats with a muller light tipped in a bowl and kept in fridge overnight. I had it once makes it really creamy and all yummy

X

They do take a bit longer defo! We not all got such an organised kitchen as J O! Lol

Oo magic porridge sounds a lil odd but i may hav to give it a go!
Xx

Wots in magic porridge, drugs? Lol x

Hee! :D it's a sachet of oats-so-simple or your HExB of porrige oats mixed with a muller light and left overnight to absorb in tupperware - it goes all kind of cakey, almost like a flapjack, but soft. I love it with the coconut one and then add pitted cherries and chopped banana in the morning...YUM. SO GOOD. Apparently it's also nice with grated apple and things, but it bears some experimentation on flavours I think!

Back