ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Oo my MIL moved to her permanent care home yestday, she was not a happy bunny she had settled in far too well at the other place. This new place is much nicer, bigger room n more staff! But she wasnt having any of it, kept packing up in The day then we went after work at first she was ok n i managed to unpack sum of her stuff but then she got sulks on n told us to go so we think best thing to do is to leave her to settle in for a few days then go n c her so she can get used to the place, cos it seems we make it worse! Poor love, i hope i dont get dementia or Alzheimers later in life its awful xx

Oo my MIL moved to her permanent care home yestday, she was not a happy bunny she had settled in far too well at the other place. This new place is much nicer, bigger room n more staff! But she wasnt having any of it, kept packing up in The day then we went after work at first she was ok n i managed to unpack sum of her stuff but then she got sulks on n told us to go so we think best thing to do is to leave her to settle in for a few days then go n c her so she can get used to the place, cos it seems we make it worse! Poor love, i hope i dont get dementia or Alzheimers later in life its awful xx

Oh dear.. Hope she settles soon.. I think you're right to leave it a few days before you go back..
Must be awful for your hubby seeing his Mam like that.. My Grandad went a bit "funny" the few months before he passed and it was awful.. I was only young so didnt really understand but he used to think I was his sister, then his (step) daughter.. He back n forth n when he was "ok-ish" he'd tell me I was the daughter he never had.. Killed my aunt to hear that as he'd raised her from 1 year old so she was his daughter..
My biggest fear when my Mam was diagnosed with cancer was that she'd go like him.. He died an awful death bless him.. Ended up in a hospice living thru machines for the last 3 r 4 weeks.. It'd have killed me to have to watch my Mam go that way.. Thankfully her death was quick n painless..

Hopefully your M-i-L will settle quickly, it sounds like it's a nice place she's in now and she shouldn't have to get used to anywhere else now, so that's a good thing - just got to let her get over the move I suppose. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I am incensed at your boss, I really am. Hopefully the union's involvement will get her to pull her neb in again - try to remember that there'll be a reason for her unpleasant personality and bullying and it's probably her feeling insecure and needing to "score points" from you in order to make herself feel better. She is a worthless piece of trash and you are a lovely person, so at the end of the day it sucks to be her (imagine having to live in her uhappy brain! Uhg!).

Thanks u lovely girls for ur support! X

Well ud have bin proud o me today! I had the wotever attitude with Cruella!!
Heres wot happened!
12/4 8am-
She said she cant do 9/5 for sickness review, then she said ru on hol on 8/5! I said no my union rep cant make it! She said oh well u will hav to sort date with him! And she is sulked all morning. And spoke to everyone except me! Lol face, bovered! She created an atmos that everyone cud feel n i just kept my head down n carried on regardless n it will b the same tomoz, thing is tomoz we will b short staffed n im the one that becomes head supervisor for work n others ask me stuff rather than her so she wont like that cos she knows i do all proper work! Funny as!
Anyway Then
At later 4pm -
i waited until i was leaving to say union rep can do 23/5 so she looked in diary all sulky n said yeah fine, i said same time? she said yeah wotever? Lolz she is scared i think! Good she shouldnt treat me like a chuffing welcome mat!!
! ;-)
Lol
X
Havin a deserved glass of red! Im so tired tonight ive just fell asleep on sofa, hubby was laffing at me! Lol im drained from stress :-( x

Dubchick81 said:
Well done I am very proud of u :)
Didn't it feel good to have the upper hand??

Thanks hunni x i felt u with me lol x
It did but it was also awkward cos she made others n office feel shocking but i manage to carry on! Lol roll on tomiz at 4!! Wkend here we come x ;-)

Dubchick81 said:
I kno can't wait. Although its been a short week, it's been rather long....

I defo agree! Shorter it is longer it feels! X

Dubchick81 said:
Oh dear.. Hope she settles soon.. I think you're right to leave it a few days before you go back..
Must be awful for your hubby seeing his Mam like that.. My Grandad went a bit "funny" the few months before he passed and it was awful.. I was only young so didnt really understand but he used to think I was his sister, then his (step) daughter.. He back n forth n when he was "ok-ish" he'd tell me I was the daughter he never had.. Killed my aunt to hear that as he'd raised her from 1 year old so she was his daughter..
My biggest fear when my Mam was diagnosed with cancer was that she'd go like him.. He died an awful death bless him.. Ended up in a hospice living thru machines for the last 3 r 4 weeks.. It'd have killed me to have to watch my Mam go that way.. Thankfully her death was quick n painless..

Aw hun wot a sad story. Bless ur grandad, his death sounds awful, glad ur mum didnt hav to cope with being confused n such a bad death!

It is v hard to cope with but then my hubby has the attitude that he knows she doesnt mean it! His sister however not quite the same, it hurts her that her mum seems to always my hubby more than her, she is sometimes her sister n she takes it to heart a lil so i made her n their dad badges saying their name n relation to her so hope that works.

I called the home yestday am n they said shes had an unsettled night but fine this an n she eating So i think it is a good idea to leave her till wkend i think x ;-)

I fell asleep with my glasses on again last night watching tv! I did it other wk but i didnt realise til 4am this time it was only 10.45 lol x oops x

*g* - hopefully you're not much of a sleep mover so your glasses are relatively safe?! No wonder you're tired tho - all that work stress! I am v proud of you for standing up to her (what a silly cow she is! Imagine creating an atmosphere because you refuse to be bullied!). Have a cracking friday and ROLL ON THE WEEKEND!

I fell sleep with my glasses on last night too!! I wish I could afford laser surgery to be honest...

Well done standing up to Cruella. Let her sulk if she wants to be that petty! It's crunchie day though, you got that friday feeling? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Girls help me!
Agghhhhh!
Day from hell cruella strikes again! She needs to start paying my wine bill!
Went to maccy ds for breakky n ate in but text 2 of my work buddys to ask if they wanted one bringing in n they did n cruella pipes up 'mayb i wud hav wanted one' i said u dont eat maccys, 'she said it wud hav bin nice to hav bin asked' my buddy said u wouldnt have ate it, she said ' oh well i will hav to go to sarnie van!' god shes so sarcastic! 1. She never eats, seriously
n 2. Shes a veggy!!
Unbelievable!

Then
an old man came into reception n i was dealing with him n coping n after a bit of talking to him, she pipes up b4 i can even do owt that his problem is not in our remit it will b housing! Which i knew But she didnt give me chance! So then she takes over, rings area housing n then takes him the number like shes queen of sheba!! Wotever! Is it me?
Shes bin utterly vile to me all day!
glad its over! If she going to b like this til my next meeting, i have 6 wks of it!
Drained i am! X

azwethinkweiz said:
I fell sleep with my glasses on last night too!! I wish I could afford laser surgery to be honest...

Well done standing up to Cruella. Let her sulk if she wants to be that petty! It's crunchie day though, you got that friday feeling? X

Aw wot we like! I wud love eye surgery too x

Cheers x
I have the friday feeling now im at home hun ta x

wenchie said:
*g* - hopefully you're not much of a sleep mover so your glasses are relatively safe?! No wonder you're tired tho - all that work stress! I am v proud of you for standing up to her (what a silly cow she is! Imagine creating an atmosphere because you refuse to be bullied!). Have a cracking friday and ROLL ON THE WEEKEND!

Lol x
I m v tired darlin indeed x had a shocking day x thank you x shes just ridic! X
Happy wkend x

God your boss is childish. Seriously. She needs to get over herself. If she expects to be "friends" with all her staff she may think again cuz that's not what being a boss is!

We should save up for laser surgery, no more glasses needed lol. At the mo I'm saving for a new tooth (sounds strange but I've needed a tooth crowned for years now but couldn't afford it).

Have a glass of vino and enjoy your weekend hon xx

azwethinkweiz said:
God your boss is childish. Seriously. She needs to get over herself. If she expects to be "friends" with all her staff she may think again cuz that's not what being a boss is!

We should save up for laser surgery, no more glasses needed lol. At the mo I'm saving for a new tooth (sounds strange but I've needed a tooth crowned for years now but couldn't afford it).

Have a glass of vino and enjoy your weekend hon xx

Indeed she is hun x its very awkward how to act around her!
X
Cheers to vino x ;)

Im in pain! N on totm which i werent expecting!! Dont think treatment doing owt!! ;-( unhappy bunny x :-(

Oh Liz, sorry you're feeling poorly, hope you can have a rest today and put your feet up, and feel better soon.

Your boss sounds like hell :( at least you get a weekend away from her :D

What's the scoffs for today, comfort food for poorly tum?x

Auburn said:
Oh Liz, sorry you're feeling poorly, hope you can have a rest today and put your feet up, and feel better soon.

Your boss sounds like hell :( at least you get a weekend away from her :D

What's the scoffs for today, comfort food for poorly tum?x

Thanks hun x i shall rest up this am then off to a footy match this aft like last wk,

She sure is hell! I hope to cope better with her next wk theres other staff in they can talk to her then i dont hav to lol x

I have sum salt n vinegar twist crisps for later n garlic prawn linguine for tea tonight x x
;-)
Hope ur ok x

Back