ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

enjoy your wine tonight and your meal and pedicure tomorrow hun x

Thanks Hun x pedi was ace x wine last night was good n meal tonight was gorge, norty Tom, mozza n pesto panini with a few French fries xx oops xx

Happy Friday ppl x
I am fed up today I think I suddenly realised how much I have missed my hubby! But thank god he bak today! Vile without him x ppl in work r giddy cos of it bein Friday n various hols n stuff but I don't want to join in lol x
Having a ww choc biscuit or two in the hope that it makes me feel better!
Off to gym at lunch to do my sit-ups/crunches etc n 20mins bike!
X

Hey liz happy friday (almost typed birthday then lolz)

Glad it's the weekend but I only have my course all weekend, so no fun really.

Hi sweetie! Hugs! :) enjoy the gym! Panini sounds yummy!! Hope ur achilles heel is better... Xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hi sweetie! Hugs! :) enjoy the gym! Panini sounds yummy!! Hope ur achilles heel is better... Xxx

Hi Hun
Thanks for hugs x I need one lol x heel defo better ta x just down sit-ups routine n 20 on bike now sitting o/s office in schorchin sun! But with another panini! All office had one so I felt I had to! Bacon, Brie n cranberry omg it's abso gorge xx

Yummy!! Guesstimate 18pp? Xx

Nixnax said:
Hey liz happy friday (almost typed birthday then lolz)

Glad it's the weekend but I only have my course all weekend, so no fun really.

Hi lol I nearly did same!
Yay to wkend x enjoy x I off to stop at my sisters tomoz as the fellas r fishing whilst we take my mum swimming lol have a gud one x

have a good weekend you too Liz ...bacon n cranberry panini sounds delish x

Hope u have a fab weekend ;)

Thanks Jem n Carly x right bak at ya x
X

Hi hun! How you doing? Hope you're getting on ok. Have a lovely weekend. It's peeing it down in Sheff sigh, want the lovely sun to come back xxx

I agree. You're gonna look SO lush! Pic pic pic x

Ela ine said:
I agree. You're gonna look SO lush! Pic pic pic x

Cheers hunni
X
I promise to post a pic
X
Well morning
After a good n strange weekend, good was being at my sisters, strange was trying to get our mummy to swim, she has dementia bless her, so it's like trying to teach her again, n we thought it might b summit different for her to do besides bein in the her care home, which is excellent! But she couldn't do it, we went in the very shallow kids pool n she got scared so we all had a good laugh and a paddle. She just assumed she could just dive in! Bless!
X
Anyway had far too much food Saturday, scampi n chips for lunch, in a pub my mum kept shouting at staff for more scampi! Was so funny!
My sis did Mexican food, enchiladas and halomi cheese to start and I made my nigella no fuss fruit tart which isn't too bad as it's made with light cream cheese but has lemon curd n biscuit base topped with fruit so have just to start again from today! I daren't even get weighed! Oops but we all have these moments don't we!
Am off to the gym later!
X

Omg :-( I put on 4lbs! After a couple of paninis and a foody wkend I suppose that's about right! I still ok in my clothes tho n feel tighter so I not sure! Anyway bak to ww today!!! I must be good!!
X

Aw babe :-(

You'll get that off x

you'll soon have that off again Liz ...fruit tart sounds yummy x

Ela ine said:
Aw babe :-(

You'll get that off x

Cheers darlin x I will am determined too hun!
I am going to yr attitude n make myself more positive! I will sing! What have u done today to make myself proud!!!! Lolz
;-)
Xxx

Back