ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Mornin ppl
18 days to go! Love it getting nearer, its ace!
Off to meadowhall tonight for our toiletry hols stuff n final bits then next wk suitcase can come out! Yay!

Got weighed this am still 11st 7, i think i have hit a wall! Doh! Will carry on regardless!

Oo anyone into x factor?
I reckon last nights vote was a fix they always seem to get rid of the gud before the bad i thought sophie was ace n frankie is poo!
Comments pls girls?

Hope everyone is well n had a gud wkend, i know u lucky irish few hav a bank hol today! (jealous)
Xx

13 days :)

I'm lying in bed... Bank holidays rock. Unfortunately my OH decided to give me his flu. I'm absolutely dosed. Coughing a lung up here!

I missed x factor last night. I wasnt that fussed on sophie actually, I thought she was a bit forgettable. But I think frankie is crap and can't sing a note. Its like when they kept saving katie waissel last year. Annoying.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
13 days :)

I'm lying in bed... Bank holidays rock. Unfortunately my OH decided to give me his flu. I'm absolutely dosed. Coughing a lung up here!

I missed x factor last night. I wasnt that fussed on sophie actually, I thought she was a bit forgettable. But I think frankie is crap and can't sing a note. Its like when they kept saving katie waissel last year. Annoying.

Oo 13 yay x mines actuslly 19 got ahead of myself!
Bless u all flued up hun x gud job its bank hol for u! Oo jealous work is depressing roll on them hollibobs!!
X
Yes i know alot of ppl dont like sophie but i think her voice is great n she right nice lass but knew it wud happen! I chuffin cant stand frankie! Idiot! Dont like kitty either but she seems to still do well! Lol
Mischa b to win for me! Yay x i like marcus n craig too x jonny is just funny as! Lol
Xx

Hey hun how are you? Your holiday is getting close now.

I'm back on the waggon again after a rocky couple of months. Sorry i disappeared :(

I'll put a full update on my diary in a sec, just wanted to pop on to your page and say hi :)

xx

Nixnax said:
Hey hun how are you? Your holiday is getting close now.

I'm back on the waggon again after a rocky couple of months. Sorry i disappeared :(

I'll put a full update on my diary in a sec, just wanted to pop on to your page and say hi :)

xx

Aw yay! nice to hav u bak xx i have missed u babs xx hope ur well xx
Am havin a really vile day so u hav cheered me up! ;-)
X

Wooo 18 days!!! bet you're well excited. Wopp xxxxxxxx :)

Angelxx2010 said:
Wooo 18 days!!! bet you're well excited. Wopp xxxxxxxx :)

I am very giddy x well b very giddy tomoz as its officially november! Yay xxxx

Aw look at my pirate grandaughter!
X

image-1686629447.jpg

She's gorgeous!! Class outfit :) x

azwethinkweiz said:
She's gorgeous!! Class outfit :) x

Aw thanks hun x she makes an ace girl pirate x

Can't believe you're a gran lol! Youngest gran evaaaa ;) xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Can't believe you're a gran lol! Youngest gran evaaaa ;) xx

Indeed love x wicked step nannan lol, nah im not really wicked x

Morning!
Ahhhhh! Its officially november which im rather happy about! 18 sleeps i think we are allowed now rather than days lol x

Yestday food:

B: choc spponsize bix n banana
L: asda melba toast n sweet chilly philly n tom slimasoup
D: chinese-chicken ballsx3, egg fried rice, chicken in curry sos from restaurant in mhall, Yangtze
Glass of red or two for hard day n a few choc buttons, thats it for bad stuff this wk tho cos i had a bad day!

Did all toiletry shopping for hols, will get suit case out at the wkend! Yay
X

Food diary - 1/11
B; 2 brown toast n plum jam
L: melba toasts n chilly philly n tom
SlimAsoup
D: homemade tandoori chicken, rice n veg sos n mint/cuc raita

Off to gym now! Deep joy lol x

Personal best at the gym! Managed 25 mins running non stop! Only ever done 15 mins b4! So really pleased.
Did 5 mins walking, 7mins spinning, 400 situps, arms weights.

Tea was gorgeous x

Hi beautiful!

So sorry I've been AWOL!
Not long 'till your cruise, hope you' managed to get your bits at medowhall! What did you think of X Factor this week then? I dislike Frankie too... Plus.. I dunno he just looks smelly! Haha.

Way to go on your personal bests at the gym! That's great - I wish I could run for that long! The dress looks beauuuttiiiful! As does your hair, and,...... GRANDAUGHTER... Woah that was a shock! You do not look old enough aahhahahahah.

Way to go 11 stone 7! Xx

Ela ine said:
Hi beautiful!

So sorry I've been AWOL!
Not long 'till your cruise, hope you' managed to get your bits at medowhall! What did you think of X Factor this week then? I dislike Frankie too... Plus.. I dunno he just looks smelly! Haha.

Way to go on your personal bests at the gym! That's great - I wish I could run for that long! The dress looks beauuuttiiiful! As does your hair, and,...... GRANDAUGHTER... Woah that was a shock! You do not look old enough aahhahahahah.

Way to go 11 stone 7! Xx

Aw hi hun, bless u for checking in, i dont get much chat these days i spose cos im not doing ww its difficult for everyone! ;-)
Am not doin that well tryin to do sw so just trying low cal low fat at mo i may sign bak on myfitnesspal for last few wks up to the cruise, lol oo them were the days hey hun?

17 sleeps til cruise yay! I did get all my toiletries, still got to find a 60/70's outfit for one of the theme evenings but yeah really sorted n ready to pack now lol

X factor yeah, its mad, i dislike frankie now i liked him at first audition if thought he a bit crazy but i knew he will get thru on his cheeky chappy look! Grr he is annoying!
He needs to go this wk, theme is club classics so theres a chance!
I also dislike kitty n jonny is sweet but come on!
I liked sophie even tho everyonr says she boring her voice was great! I like predictable girl songs singer craig but my fave is mischa b! Whose yrs?

Aw thanks hun i tryin at the gym must have been in the zone last nite!
Lolz im a step grandma.

U like my hair omg ta i not keen at mo lol i havin a trim next wk x

The dress looks better now i hav bridget pants lol but still cant breathe! I need to loose a few pound around my tum!
Xx

morning girlies,

hopping on the x factor band waggon i HATE Frankie. He's not putting in half the work that the others are, and it really shows. He doesn't belong there. I love Janet and Lil mix. I know i know a girl band ;-)

Well done at the gym hun. with the worst cold ever I just about managed 8 miles riding (it's to work and back so no choice on that one) and the shred. that was hard going and really struggled as I have no strength.

Hey Elaine, long time no see hun, you good?

xxx

Nixnax said:
morning girlies,

hopping on the x factor band waggon i HATE Frankie. He's not putting in half the work that the others are, and it really shows. He doesn't belong there. I love Janet and Lil mix. I know i know a girl band ;-)

Well done at the gym hun. with the worst cold ever I just about managed 8 miles riding (it's to work and back so no choice on that one) and the shred. that was hard going and really struggled as I have no strength.

Hey Elaine, long time no see hun, you good?

xxx

Yay to us being bak together again lol xx

Thanks hun, we both trying our hardest innit! Oo u lot n the dreaded shred!

Frankie is an idiot i hope he goes this wk!
I like janet n lil mix too x
:)

16 sleeps! Yay to countdown its ace!
Suitcase is coming out at the wkend!
X
Yestdays menu-
B:strawberries n cream porridge
L: melba toasts, chilly philly n slimasoup, 2 cherry toms
Snx: 2 mince pies
D: homemade pork n apple sos, mash, carrots n onion gravy

No wine yay
No gym - rest night, am truly stiff from running i did tues, will be going to gym tonight tho!
X

Back