ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Yay for hols!! Can't wait to go on mine now. Need a break from this office! Love those earrings hon. ;) KT Tunstall is you fav isn't she? You must be well excited! Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

lush dress and earings hun, you look fab :) xxx

MrsLmc said:
Ohhh you look beautiful in your new dress and the earings are lovely! I bet your excited about your hols. We just booked France for August and I'm excited already hehe xx

Aw thanks hun x
I am v giddy indeed! Altho wen at work dont feel allowed to b giddy as they all miserable idiots lol x
Oo go u a hol to look forward to nice one, it makes work worth while!
X

Hahaha they're the same in my work place. I've made it perfectly clear that I can't wait for my holiday! Haven't had a week off the entire year, they'd nearly deny me my holidays!! :p ah well... It'll be nice to get away from the cold eh? We shall eat and drink and be merry... ;)

Aw thanks hun x
I am v giddy indeed! Altho wen at work dont feel allowed to b giddy as they all miserable idiots lol x
Oo go u a hol to look forward to nice one, it makes work worth while!
X

Ha I'm a stay at home mum so unfortunately I'll be taking work with me hehehe....seriously can't wait though!!

If I were you and only had a few days left before I'd to go I'd have everyone sickened with the constant holiday chat! hehe

azwethinkweiz said:
Yay for hols!! Can't wait to go on mine now. Need a break from this office! Love those earrings hon. ;) KT Tunstall is you fav isn't she? You must be well excited! Xx

Indeed she is hun x giddy x
Work ppl r just miserable jealous beggers!
X

MrsLmc said:
Ha I'm a stay at home mum so unfortunately I'll be taking work with me hehehe....seriously can't wait though!!

If I were you and only had a few days left before I'd to go I'd have everyone sickened with the constant holiday chat! hehe

Ah yes u r arent u hun x harder work i bet!
But yr the boss marv!

Im gonna do it even more, one of em said i shud go early then they wouldnt have to put up with 2 wks of me bein giddy! Grr x

Nixnax said:
lush dress and earings hun, you look fab :) xxx

Thanks babs xx

Lol I meant the new dress u bought shopping ;) nice earrings! Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Lol I meant the new dress u bought shopping ;) nice earrings! Xx

Oo i c soz hun lost track of my own posts!! Lol

image-862971948.jpg

Huge apologies, see new 60's dress! Its ace! Who wud think id like summit from 60's i defo not keen on 70's stuff; flower power etc
X

Hi all
Saw KT last night! She rocks as ever!
Am-az-ing!!!!
I sang the whole way thru it, most of the ppl of Holmfirth dont appear to know her songs, not proper fans obv but i sang n whistled n wooped my heart out, got to say am a lil horse this am! But its worthwhile I love her!!!
X
Had gorge tapas for tea, we r tapas virgins, its was ace! Duck chilli noodles, tandorri lime chick kebabs, brie n mango parcels & potatas bravas! Yummy x
X
I forgot to say how many sleeps..... 11!!!!
Yay baby!
X

I love tapas, I was a tapas virgin until 2 weeks ago...... love it.

glad you had a good time at KT, I have to confess that I don't really listen to her stuff, but as long as you knew all the words and sang along, that's all that matters ;)

xx

Bet KT was fab. Don't worry him, most gigs I go to a lot of people don't seem to know the stuff all that well lol. Not long till hols now ;)
Tapas are YUM! XXX

hiya just wondering how you getting on i been doing pro points for 4 wks now totall loss of 6lb nearly at my half stone ;) i bought quite bit weight watchers items to help me just need proper weighing scales now . i find it to be really easy so hope you feel same and any tips would be great ;)

My dancing shoes arrived from hong kong in time for cruise!
Yay

image-2625448440.jpg

Are you a good dancer hon? I'm useless!! X

azwethinkweiz said:
Are you a good dancer hon? I'm useless!! X

I try but hubby doesnt like it lol x
I just bought them cos i have always wanted some like babys in dirty dancing x

Oh yeah!! That is what they're like! Hehe, how girly are we?! :)

Gorgeous dress :) love love love it!! Fab shoes too!! Xx

Thanks girls x

10 days. Cant believe its single figures tomoz! Yay!
X

Back