ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Sorry about your gain hon, bet you lose it next week no bother though xx
Philly cheesecake and cookies sound amazing :D
Its actually mild here today... Not very cold at all and it was freezing yesterday!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey sweety :) How you doing? Hope you're ok. Are you sticking to sf at the moment? Omg choc philadelphia :-O omg that sounds amazing!!! Your cheese cake sounds lovely, you'll have to post a pic hehe. Lol that card is so funny, my oh was telling me about it and I thought he was kidding lol,.. know what I'll be getting for Valentines day hehe. xxx

My cookies r v nice if say so myself!
X
In pain tonight, tum n bak r killing so need summit to cheer me up! X
:-(

azwethinkweiz said:
Sorry about your gain hon, bet you lose it next week no bother though xx
Philly cheesecake and cookies sound amazing :D
Its actually mild here today... Not very cold at all and it was freezing yesterday!! X

Aye cheers hun x
Cookies r nice, cheesecake for supper lol x
Its snow here settled only 2 inch n freezing x ;-) brrrr x

Angelxx2010 said:
Hey sweety :) How you doing? Hope you're ok. Are you sticking to sf at the moment? Omg choc philadelphia :-O omg that sounds amazing!!! Your cheese cake sounds lovely, you'll have to post a pic hehe. Lol that card is so funny, my oh was telling me about it and I thought he was kidding lol,.. know what I'll be getting for Valentines day hehe. xxx

Hi hun
Im not bad, how ru?
Following SImply filling in wk aye, my first wk last wk felt ok x
Get sum choc philly its Ammzzing xc

Hope u enjoyed the cheesecake :) sure u will get a loss next week :D hope ur having a nice weekend and it back is better x

Oh no! Thats not fair, youve been pretty good!
Hope that you get a loss this week chick
Hope you have had a good weekend and all warm and safe with that pesky snow....
Chin up. 100% week this week and you'll get a loss, I know it :D x

Morning Liz, how's it going? Mondays... Bleugh xx

Afternoon Liz :D

I had a look for the choccie philli, but no one has it here yet - I suspect we'll get it eventually and I will definitely pick some up (until then it's total 0% and options for me :D).

Blast that annoying pound! at least it's obvious where it's come from, dratted being unwell and silly hormones, so you'll get it back off again soon enough :)

Hi lovelies
Are nt u all kind souls asking after me.
I not bin on cos felt a bit unwell n generally fed up really, but i will get over it!
I think its just february its my most depressing month, hate the weather n cold n hate work, all moaners on wanting roads gritted etc its right dull! N also im struggling to want to diet this wk for sum reason, but i think Its just cos i feel unwell, now my hubbys made up with the cold! So will keep struggling on n try not to get too bovered about stupid ppl at work who annoy n depress me!

Not logging on mfp now either its getting me down! :-(
Carry on regardless!
Soz for moan ladies x

Hope ur all ok x ;-)

When I'm unwell I'm never bothered about what I'm eating either. Try and get yourself well honey. Ignore witches at work and deal with whiners as best you can
Remember to breathe... Take done time for yourself tonight. Nice hot bath or something... Sending hugs xxx

MrsLmc said:
Moan away Liz thats why we are all here. To support each other.

Know how you feel about being on well and struggling to be bothered with thinking about food! xx

Thanks hun x
Just keep going, its so boring tho lol xx

wenchie said:
awh liz :( lots and lots of *hugs* for you, sorry you're feeling so blue and GET WELL SOON.

Thanks hunni xx
;-)
Im not v gud company at mo x lol

azwethinkweiz said:
When I'm unwell I'm never bothered about what I'm eating either. Try and get yourself well honey. Ignore witches at work and deal with whiners as best you can
Remember to breathe... Take done time for yourself tonight. Nice hot bath or something... Sending hugs xxx

Thanks babe x
I shall do that, i may dye my hair again try n brighten myself up x
Im making my daughter in law a baby book for my next grandchild n i think that may b getting me down a lil, wish i cud hav one but it wud need to stay a lil babby cos they turn into beasts lol x ;-)
;-)
;-)

Nail varnish. Stick on a good dvd, get the washing up bowl filled with nice smelly stuff and soak your tootsies. Then nice moisturiser, and some sparkly polish. Hugs hugs.x

Back