ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Those injections sound bloody harsh girls? No thanks says me! I'm just on microlite at the mo. I'm not in a relationship so don't really need it for that but gonna keep taking as it's eased my really bad cramps quite a bit! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Those injections sound bloody harsh girls? No thanks says me! I'm just on microlite at the mo. I'm not in a relationship so don't really need it for that but gonna keep taking as it's eased my really bad cramps quite a bit! X

I'm not on anything anymore... Feel so much better too :)

I was on depo for several years - and I just piled on he weight with it (and got very depressed, too... it was, in fact, a brilliant contraceptive, because I felt rubbish physically and mentally and my relationship ended! I'm pretty sure that it wasn't worth it!)

here to follow :) apparently the average Pill is meant to stop the bleeding and all the side effects - lots of my mates take it and are completely fine but i cba with going to the doctors for it as i'll just suffer - just have to each chocolate to ease the cramps n stuff ahahaha xxx

Hi annie
Thanks for following x

I dont need to on pill for contraceptive purposes as my hubbys had snip a long time ago but i hope this pill does help with pain once it kicks in but i do hope i dont get the weight gain n depression side effects, am miserable enuf with pain so dont think i cud get worse lol x

Happy hump day girls x

Confronting boss later will let u know how i get on! Pffff! Deep joy x
;-)

Counting
And breathe!! Lol

here to follow :) apparently the average Pill is meant to stop the bleeding and all the side effects - lots of my mates take it and are completely fine but i cba with going to the doctors for it as i'll just suffer - just have to each chocolate to ease the cramps n stuff ahahaha xxx
I was on the Pill for years n it was great.. NO pain.. Maybe minor niggle but not what I'd call 'pain'.. N period wud start on Wednesday evening.. N be finished by friday morning.. Cud almost set yer watch to it.. Then decided it'd b great not having to remember to take it n thought it'd b great not getting my period AT ALL so got the injection.. Had been on it a week n started not feeling like ''me'' IYKWIM.. And the weight just piled on.. So I never got it topped up and haven't been on anything since.. That was almost 3 years ago now and I've just managed to get the weight I'd gained off (plus a whole 2 r 3 pounds more lol) and my period still hasn't regulated.. But it took a year for the bleed to start again and the pain leading up to them is worse than it EVER was..

Hi annie
Thanks for following x

I dont need to on pill for contraceptive purposes as my hubbys had snip a long time ago but i hope this pill does help with pain once it kicks in but i do hope i dont get the weight gain n depression side effects, am miserable enuf with pain so dont think i cud get worse lol x

Happy hump day girls x

Confronting boss later will let u know how i get on! Pffff! Deep joy x
;-)

Counting
And breathe!! Lol

Good luck with the dragon today.. Are you bringing someone in with you? A kind of mediator type??

Its not hump day for me as we're off Friday AND Monday this week.. Woohoo.. Not that i'm doing anything exciting.. Its just nice to have an extra long weekend off :D :D

Thanks girls x
It was vile! Shes kept me in it for another month stil just to b awkward! So wen we have next meeting im gonna sort union coming in it! N i will b awkward bak!
Grr i hate all this sh@te!
X

For the love of........what is in it for her to be so awkward. I don't understand half these bosses, they go power mad!!! Definately next time take someone with you.

REally hope this new pill does you some good. This mirena thing I have is giving me some annoying symptoms, swear I'm contemplating having my tubes tied!!

Thanks girls x
It was vile! Shes kept me in it for another month stil just to b awkward! So wen we have next meeting im gonna sort union coming in it! N i will b awkward bak!
Grr i hate all this sh@te!
X
Did she give any reasons as to why she's keeping you in it? Did you mention you'd spoken to HR and they agreed she wasn't being unreasonable with keeping you in it?
I'd contact the Union either way regarding the situation.. Just to see if anything/what can be done..
For the love of........what is in it for her to be so awkward. I don't understand half these bosses, they go power mad!!! Definately next time take someone with you.

REally hope this new pill does you some good. This mirena thing I have is giving me some annoying symptoms, swear I'm contemplating having my tubes tied!!
Oh no Laura.. That sucks.. Hope you're ok n its nothing too bad? I've heard bad things about the Mirena.. And absolutely don't trust it.. Won't go into it as dont wana scare ya.. Just know i'll 110% NEVER hav it...

I agree with dubchick - definitely worth speaking to the union about it already, it sounds like you're being victimised here and that's unreasonable, grrr. So cross at your boss!

Oh no Laura.. That sucks.. Hope you're ok n its nothing too bad? I've heard bad things about the Mirena.. And absolutely don't trust it.. Won't go into it as dont wana scare ya.. Just know i'll 110% NEVER hav it...

Ach its nothing too bad its just my body feels different....very hard to explain, I know when I'm due because my cravings are mad (I never really had cravings like it before), I get the cramps and the dizziness without the bleeding (well a little but not much). And the hormones go crazy. But I just tell hubby whats going on so he knows not to let it bother him and he tends to pander to them hehe

I agree with dubchick - definitely worth speaking to the union about it already, it sounds like you're being victimised here and that's unreasonable, grrr. So cross at your boss!

Yip sure it wouldn't do any harm just to run it past them

Ach its nothing too bad its just my body feels different....very hard to explain, I know when I'm due because my cravings are mad (I never really had cravings like it before), I get the cramps and the dizziness without the bleeding (well a little but not much). And the hormones go crazy. But I just tell hubby whats going on so he knows not to let it bother him and he tends to pander to them hehe

I never got sugar cravings before I had that injection either.. Now i do.. And I never suffered boobie tenderness either.. now I do be in agony!!! God damn depr-provera...

Hi girls
ThNks for ur very good points on my boss from hell!
She unbelievably sulked most of the am cos someone had actually stood up to her! Child!!

I mean fek i knew she was hard but i was nearly in tears at one point saying im so stressed being in the procedure n that im stressed enuf with being in it, she still just said that she wud just check with HR!
Well if she wants a fight bring it on! I shall get a union rep and or HR!! Who have backed down since i saw em day b4! I reckon they must have said u cant keep her in it so just shorten it otherwise it wud have bin left but she made a point of saying they agreed with her, hmmm! Wotever!!

Then she comments on my stress, work stress? So i said other stuff in general n this then she said only some days i sit n dont speak n works hard enuf as it is! Good god! So i have to b made to speak now?!? ;-( i dont think so lady! Omg i just said some days i just dont want to! I wanted to say its not in my job desc!!!! Grr
My hubby went mad at how she went off as he knows the procedure so he is going to prepare a statement for next meeting!
Oo n she wants to c me after my next scan (to b nosy) but she isnt! Im gonna say its cancelled n book a holiday! Bring it on lady!

Soz for rant ladies!
Im truly glad its last day for 4 days!! ;-)
Happy thursday
X

Dubchick81 said:
Good morning.. Almost the weekend? You working tomoro or do you get it off? x

Im off fri n mon hun x x

Your boss is just unbelievable. I know how it feels to be pointed at for "not speaking enough" and I also felt like saying it wasn't in my job description. My boss told me before that he'd put me on probation because of it? I'm just a shy person and tried explaining that I find it hard to just... Talk... For no reason. He backed down eventually lol.
What is with the unnecessary stress some jobs give us eh? Sheesh! Least you've a nice long weekend now... Any plans? Xx

Aye loves, roll on 4pm today! Long wkend! The atmos has bin terrible today! She sure is unbelievable sarah! She hasnt talked to me n ive not talked to her or ones that i think have bin told wots gone off, again i cud get em for that! Data protection n all that! N its dragging like uve never known.
Deep joy!!
X

Back