ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Work is a really odd place at mo. Feeling disorientated. I will try to explain, cruella plus 2 r going to ocr, so she's sorting their training etc, 2 others r going to highways, 1 other is going to finance n I'm supposed to b in lighting. So all of them r getting sent on stuff meanwhile I sit there so I asked a boss in lighting to get me on sum, so he did eventually for this Fri, however others r moaning cos they wanted to go on it but were under staffed n it's not fair I'm on it!! Wtf! I'm so relieved to get away from them soon x

It'll do you good to get a different bunch of people, definitely. Bet you can't wait! Office teams, no-ones ever happy, no matter what they are getting, there always seems a bit of "grass is greener" and someone else is getting a better deal... but, its a dog eat dog world in the office place, take whatever info & training they have!!!

Yum to meatballs!

Happy Thursday!!x

Cheers Jen. I'm looking at for myself, seeing as tho everyone else is! Looking into another possible job actually with my best buddy, so if I get that I will b dead happy xx

B
Cheese toastie
L
None
Snx
Tomato slim a soup. Belvita yog biscs
D
Char sui pork n veg n rice noodles

No lunch hon? Is everything ok? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yum to Pork :D

Hope you at least took a break at lunchtime, even just for 5 minutes (I know how hard it can be sometimes at work :))

Guessing today hasnt been a lovely day - BUT! Tomorrow = friday = nearly weekend :D
Hope tomorrow is better x

azwethinkweiz said:
No lunch hon? Is everything ok? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yeah hun ta, was just still full from the toastie, white bread bloats me.
Xx

Auburn said:
Yum to Pork :D

Hope you at least took a break at lunchtime, even just for 5 minutes (I know how hard it can be sometimes at work :))

Guessing today hasnt been a lovely day - BUT! Tomorrow = friday = nearly weekend :D
Hope tomorrow is better x

Pork was indeed yum Jen x

No it's a bind lol x yay to it bein Friday.
Got sum new training this aft so it gets me out the office xx
Happy Friday to all x

Yay it's Friday hon!! Don't be skipping lunches ya skinny mini ;) Good luck with the training today - it's nearly the weekend thank god!! X

Dubchick81 said:
Happy Friday hunnie.. Have you anything nice planned for the weekend?

Hi hun x
Nothing really, may go out on bike if it stays dry which forecast looks ok for wkend x u? X

azwethinkweiz said:
Yay it's Friday hon!! Don't be skipping lunches ya skinny mini ;) Good luck with the training today - it's nearly the weekend thank god!! X

Yay x
I promise I didn't mean to skip it just wasn't hungry x
Thanks hun x
Thank god indeed x I cud sleep for a wk x
How ru?

Auburn said:
Happy friday!!! Enjoy your training! x

Ta hun x
That's bin a farce I've got my lot questioning y am going.on it so I've had to get my new boss to say I defo need to go on it, grr annoying x

Yay x
I promise I didn't mean to skip it just wasn't hungry x
Thanks hun x
Thank god indeed x I cud sleep for a wk x
How ru?

Ah well as long as you arent going hungry I'm happy enough ;)
I could sleep for a week too but unfortunately find it hard to sleep at night (I feel like I could sleep right now though).
I'm ok yeah - I had a tough week but my sister is coming down to see me so I'll be glad of her company for the night :) x

azwethinkweiz said:
Ah well as long as you arent going hungry I'm happy enough ;)
I could sleep for a week too but unfortunately find it hard to sleep at night (I feel like I could sleep right now though).
I'm ok yeah - I had a tough week but my sister is coming down to see me so I'll be glad of her company for the night :) x

Ah bless u, do ur tablets not make u drowsy?
Bless u enjoy ur evening with ur sis hunni x

Hi hun x
Nothing really, may go out on bike if it stays dry which forecast looks ok for wkend x u? X

I'm doing NOTHING this weekend.. Puppy training and bonding time and that's it.. And you know what? I can't wait to do nothing :D

Dubchick81 said:
I'm doing NOTHING this weekend.. Puppy training and bonding time and that's it.. And you know what? I can't wait to do nothing :D

Sounds marv hun xx puppy?? U got a puppy?? Ru all settled in ur love nest now hun? X

image-205403506.jpgimage-3957174661.jpgimage-3737055568.jpg
Sounds marv hun xx puppy?? U got a puppy?? Ru all settled in ur love nest now hun? X
Yea we got a puppy last weekend.. He's adorable..

Back