ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Thanks lovelies x
I will stop puttin babe pics on now x just so proud lol x I wish I was her real grandma rather than step but I still will feel the bond x x
;-)
Happy Tuesday x

Thanks lovelies x
I will stop puttin babe pics on now x just so proud lol x I wish I was her real grandma rather than step but I still will feel the bond x x
;-)
Happy Tuesday x
You ARE her "real" grandma Liz hun.. Not biologically maybe but that's not the be all n end all..

U are defo her real grandma! Bet u love her and care for her like a grandma so that's all that matters! Xx

Thanks darlins x x so kind x x

Nomnomnom!!

Happy hump day young grandma :) I'm dreading work today already lol...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Me too.. Am sat here n just want to go home... Gona be another lonng day.. :(

azwethinkweiz said:

U too hun x
Me too, hate it at mo x

Dubchick81 said:
Me too.. Am sat here n just want to go home... Gona be another lonng day.. :(

I agree hunni x happy hump day x

Deep joy. Since being on n stopping provera I've worked out its made me gain weight, have mood swings, hot flushes n I've bin waiting for an awful cycle to come straight after but nothing for weeks until today wen I decide to wear white linen trousers!! Great x ;-/

Going to flix after work tonight to c dark knight rises too x ;-)

Deep joy. Since being on n stopping provera I've worked out its made me gain weight, have mood swings, hot flushes n I've bin waiting for an awful cycle to come straight after but nothing for weeks until today wen I decide to wear white linen trousers!! Great x ;-/

Going to flix after work tonight to c dark knight rises too x ;-)
Yep.. I had all same symptoms from DepoProvera.. And it took 9 months to get back to "normal"

Ah jaysus, that's just your luck eh?! How annoying!!

I seen it on Sunday - it's a good movie, very enjoyable. Might be seeing it again tonight because my friend invited me to the movies and she wants to see it!

Dubchick81 said:
Yep.. I had all same symptoms from DepoProvera.. And it took 9 months to get back to "normal"

It's vile hun innit xx wish I'd never taken it feel so run down n depressed xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Ah jaysus, that's just your luck eh?! How annoying!!

I seen it on Sunday - it's a good movie, very enjoyable. Might be seeing it again tonight because my friend invited me to the movies and she wants to see it!

Indeed hun x

Oo cheers x must b good seeing it twice hun, enjoy x

It's vile hun innit xx wish I'd never taken it feel so run down n depressed xx
Ugh it was horrible. I didn't bleed for a whole 9 months after getting it.. So I was 12 months in total without a period! Tho still got all the hassle n pain that comes with it...
Hope you don't feel too ill with it..
Would have to be when yer wearing white!!!

Awwwwwwwww Heidi <3 looked through all the pics and oh my gosh HOW BIG is she? Lol! So cute!!!!!!!! Awwwww

I want one :-(

Maybe not! Haha xx

Ela ine said:
Awwwwwwwww Heidi <3 looked through all the pics and oh my gosh HOW BIG is she? Lol! So cute!!!!!!!! Awwwww

I want one :-(

Maybe not! Haha xx

Aw ta E.
I want one too hun really, my eggs r going lol x x

Dark knight rises was awesome xx loved it xx

Ate junk yesterday, not good at all. Putting it down to totm ;-(

B
Choc weetabix
L
Cheese toasties
D
Tuna pate n crackers