ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Awwwww I'm so sorry :( that's awful!!!! X

We've bin burgled today, cum.home to police waiting for us. The ******** have taken all my gold jewellery inc. Engagement n eternity rings n our safe with our passports!!!! !@#$%&*

I'm sad ;-(
Biggest hugs hun.. That's awful.. Glad you were out tho.. Burglars of today are very violent n don't care how they hurt people.. Hope you're OK.xx

Thanks lovelies x
They didn't get the bike thank god just the key x
Hav cancelled our passports n hav got photos ready to send off for replacements but may have to send fast track cos hold r in five wks x lol
Payout is gonna b ok from insurance but that doesn't help the sentimentality of my rings n locket but I'm pleased nothing else got taken n we weren't hurt, altho if my hubby hadda bin there, they wudda bin ones that were hurt lol x
Gonna make house more secure n mayb get an alarm, that make me feel better x x

I take it ur havin ignition on bike changed seen as they hav the keys? What a pain!!
I kno what u mean about sentimental value. I have my mams engagement and eternity rings n hav them hidden in a drawer in my room, not the safe!!

Dubchick81 said:
I take it ur havin ignition on bike changed seen as they hav the keys? What a pain!!
I kno what u mean about sentimental value. I have my mams engagement and eternity rings n hav them hidden in a drawer in my room, not the safe!!

Yeah it's gonna cost £1300!!! Xx Oo yeah it defo makes u think about your personal things in ur house n I am suspicious about everything now x

Aw liz. :)
Thinking of ya, it definitely isn't nice, I've been robbed before, it was student accommodation I was in too, students aint got nowt .... But they made a heck of a mess and it does take time to feel "safe" and secure again, but it does get easier x

Hope you and hubby have managed to have a bit of a nice day amongst all the legal/hectic stuff xxx

Wishbird007 said:
Yeah it's gonna cost £1300!!! Xx Oo yeah it defo makes u think about your personal things in ur house n I am suspicious about everything now x

Isn't it covered on the insurance??

Horrible horrible people :( Hugs! Hope u are getting things sorted xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Isn't it covered on the insurance??

Hi
No love x cos of excess x

Auburn said:
Eurgh MONDAY AGAIN!!
Hope you have a good day today Missus! x

Thanks babe hope ur ok x
Work.is crazy, start new job next wk x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Horrible horrible people :( Hugs! Hope u are getting things sorted xxx

Thanks hunni x x
Installing an alarm n.new extra door locks etc, but still a bit raw, a wk today x ;-(

Hey Liz,
hope you're doing ok, it can take a few days to feel back to normal. The new alarm, and door locks will definitely help though, yeah :)

Excited for your new job start? Does this mean you get away from Cruella? :D x

Auburn said:
Hey Liz,
hope you're doing ok, it can take a few days to feel back to normal. The new alarm, and door locks will definitely help though, yeah :)

Excited for your new job start? Does this mean you get away from Cruella? :D x

Hi
Getting there thanks Jen xx
Yep getting away from cruella indef yay x can't wait trying to finish off work.at mo.is a mare so stress as hardly anyone left I'm office x x ;-)

That is the best thing I have read all day, that you're getting away from She Who Must Not Be Named :D

Anything exciting planned for the weekend?x

Auburn said:
That is the best thing I have read all day, that you're getting away from She Who Must Not Be Named :D

Hahahahahha she who shall not been named!

You're making me lol so much today penny! x

Hope ur ok xx

Auburn said:

Thanks Jen x I am rather excited to get away lol x
Nothing planned tomoz x
The house is all alarmed n locked up n new safe bolted down so feelin safer x
Oo Sunday we doing a pre wedding shoot for our Sept wedding couple x yay x ;-)

Back