ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Hi all
Soz I bin awol, works abso horrendous trying to.finishing existing stuff off before the change over to amey company x
I didn't get that other job with my best bud but I've managed to get to depor where she's based but working in street lighting so.tis all good not going there for two wks but I leave cruella n co fri n start in anuvver office from Mon n that crew r great so can't wait x just stressed not knowing wot my job desc is as yet lol x
Hope everyone is well x

Wishbird007 said:
Hi all
Soz I bin awol, works abso horrendous trying to.finishing existing stuff off before the change over to amey company x
I didn't get that other job with my best bud but I've managed to get to depor where she's based but working in street lighting so.tis all good not going there for two wks but I leave cruella n co fri n start in anuvver office from Mon n that crew r great so can't wait x just stressed not knowing wot my job desc is as yet lol x
Hope everyone is well x

Welcome back sweet. :)

Sorry to hear you didn't get the one with your friend - but good news about leaving Cruella! x

Auburn said:
I think we should start a countdown to Cruella-less-working :D xx

Hi
Thanks Elaine n jen x im pleased enuf x
Yeah only 1 & 1/2 day from tomoz with cruella n crew lol x

I hope the new job is fab and am sure everything will work out :) x

Bye bye Cruella! Hahahaha

Ela ine said:
Bye bye Cruella! Hahahaha

Indeed hunni hunni x

Last cruella day ever!!!!!
;-)

Bye Cruella! Woop!!! Xx

Woop woop! No more Cruella for you - you must be delighted today is your last day!! :) xx

Happy last day hun! x

She was a ***** to last minute, wouldn't let me leave early even tho systems were down! All other offices left at 2.30 I asked to leave then n got a no, then at 3.30 I thought I might get away but no, managed to leave at gone 4pm! Never got a thank u or gift like others got so feel miffed n it's not sunk.in yet i not working with her any more lol x x

Hope she gets her just desserts!

What goes around comes around hon... Don't worry about it, you can get away from her for good now x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

True gals x
Start a fresh tomoz can't wait x got two days induction n goin to get passport sorted tues pm at Liverpool deep joy x

How'd today go hon?? XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm so jealous! I need a new job!

Happy first week <3 xx

Hi
Sorry I'm so busy n tired to log on here much x
Love to u all x hope to speak soon x

Thinking of you poppet xx

Back