LIZZIES NEW START

How are you doing off the pills?

Hello all. Didn't get to meeting last week and this week I've stayed the same. Had a really bad couple of weeks with Norms hospital appointments. (Cafeteria food again) and drinking every night. So all in all I'm pleased I didn't gain. One thing I realise is that I've GOT to keep a food diary, it's the only thing that keeps me on track, and makes me keep to regular meals. I'm not eating properly at night, just hitting the bottle, wrong on so many levels I know. Trying so hard to keep positive, when you are dealing with serious illness of a loved one you do tend to think, "whats the bloody point of worrying about weight, theres more important things to worry about, weight is only superficial" But in fact its not, I have weight related health problems myself, high bp, poor liver function because of fatty deposits, and the usual knee and back pain we all get from lugging around stones of excess baggage. I had a heart attack last April and my weight seemed to be the most cause for concern by the doctors. MUST get some weight off. Thanks for listening, Lizzie.

Sorry you're having such a stressful time Lizzie and I hope that your hubby is doing okay!!

My knee kept clicking, thats what spurred me to make a real effort this time.

oh hun sorry to hear things are not going so well atm, try and keep your chin up, and remember were all here if you need us!!!!

Thanks a million for being there.

Back