Lizzy's Daily Drivel Diet Diary!

Poor Lizzy. Stress at work and this weather will not be helping. Hope you have a nice cuddle with your OH and er warm up ;);):p:eek:. I've got such a sewer of a mind!! Seriously - feel better soon darlin' xxx

Hi lovelies

Finally the weekend yay! But feel no better and had to drag my but into work because its just madness at the minute. Having a very lazy night on the sofa and hoping to feel better for tomorrow night (got a dinner party at my friends house - and her bf is a butcher, so CANNOT miss meat fest!)

Same as yesterday for the odd food, bits and pieces but all sw.

Breakfast: Hi Fi bar and a pear

Snack: Yoghurt

Lunch: Cupshot (aldi's version of mugshot - the chicken and spicy sweet and sour ones are free too) Cottage cheese, pear and a banana.

Snack: Apple and skips (4syns)

Tea: Pork loin steak, homemade ratatouille and new potatoes. Yum Yum and loads of superfree.

Last edited:
I really don't know what you are both talking about :eek:
being sweet and innocent :D (in my dreams :8855:)

hope you have a nice restful weekend lizzie and enjoy the dinner party tomorrow.

its going to be a cold weekend so make sure you stay lovely and warm xxxxx

Well so much for a lie in, woke up at half six with a banging headache! Just curled up on the sofa with the fire on, hubby's snoring his head off in bed.

Will still put some positives for the day....

1. The weathers freezing but we have lots of credit on the gas account so I'm going to keep cosy with the heating and fire. Then snuggle up with the cat.

2.Its just one week till half term and me and hubby have a mini cruise to Bruge (bought for us by my brother as a wedding gift)

3. Feeling really in control of my eating at the minute, maybe because I don't really want anything, but hey there has to be a silver lining to feeling ill.

Hope people are wrapping up ready for the white stuff! xxx

Sorry you're not feeling so good hun. Hope you keep warm. We're off to my family who live near Doncaster, near your stamping ground I think! I think we're going to get lots of snow! xxx

Well guys, we made it there but got stuck half way, luckily my parents live nearby so we crashed at theirs for the night and have just got home. Feeling rubbish still, but glad I went. We had so much food but it was lovely and I don't think too bad on the old syns really, as most of it was just meat and homemade wedges etc. Even so I will not spend forever working it out, just gonna draw a line under it and move on today.

Hope everyone is enjoying the white stuff, I just hope it melts before tomorrow, there is nothing worse that a comprehensive school full of kids with snow!

xxxxxx

Well had a very non day, just laid about and felt sorry for myself. Have ended up having a green day because I really didnt fancy much.

Breakfast: Pear, clementines, ryvita crackerbreads and laughing cow lights (HEXA and B)

Dinner: Baked beans and a pear

Snack: Cheese curls (aldi's version of quavers) (3syns)

Tea: Porridge with sugar (2nd HEX A and B plus 2 syns for sugar) Apple and Pear.

Just 5 syns today... I hate feeling poorly and off my food.

xx

see i knew you had kept all the snow over there :cry::cry:

glad you had a good night and aren't stressing about it, in fact i am so impressed you aren't stressing about it.:D

you are quite obviously in control, how awesome are you :happy096::happy096:

hope you feel better tomorrow honey :bighug:

thanks Mandy

However I spoke too soon...

Managed to get to work yesterday, even though there was black ice everywhere and then slipped on some water on the corridor and fell... then had to spend the afternoon on A&E to be told I've badly sprained my foot and damaged some ligaments. Can't put it down without crying :cry: so am at home for the next couple of days with the cat:kitty:

on the plus side can't eat too much as it takes forever to hop to the kitchen, thank goodness I have this site to keep me occupied

xxxx

Right after reading corkscrew's diary I must put my positives down...

1. I don't (can't) have to leave the house so can spend the day in my PJs
2. The cat is sooo glad of my company, I have a lap friend as I type
3. Will have to miss WI tonight but will try to get one later in week which gives me a couple more days to try and lose my 3lb for my stone award!

xxxxx

SWLizzy said:
thanks Mandy

However I spoke too soon...

Managed to get to work yesterday, even though there was black ice everywhere and then slipped on some water on the corridor and fell... then had to spend the afternoon on A&E to be told I've badly sprained my foot and damaged some ligaments. Can't put it down without crying :cry: so am at home for the next couple of days with the cat:kitty:

on the plus side can't eat too much as it takes forever to hop to the kitchen, thank goodness I have this site to keep me occupied

xxxx

Hi hun just thought I would say hello as I have done exactly the same as you! Spent all Sunday evening in A+E to find out I've damaged ligaments in my foot! Soo painful I can't walk on it at all :( hoping and praying it's not going to affect my WI at all this week - hope you are ok! X x

Hi hun just thought I would say hello as I have done exactly the same as you! Spent all Sunday evening in A+E to find out I've damaged ligaments in my foot! Soo painful I can't walk on it at all :( hoping and praying it's not going to affect my WI at all this week - hope you are ok! X x

Hi Hun

I feel your pain! I cant believe how much pain I'm in...I'm getting frustrated more than anything! I am suppose to have my WI tonight but I won't be able to make it to group so I'm hoping that I will be able to make it to another group.

Hopping seems to be really good body magic, just hopped upstairs to the little girls room and I am shattered!

We'll have to keep each other company

Love your 'invalid' chum! xxx

:wavey:

ARRRGH

This is not good.... my first day on the sofa and I am already eating through boredom! Plus because I can only grab things I can't carry anything properly. so far I have had....

Breakfast: Cereal bar (4.5 syns) apple and clementines

Snack: Cheese curls (3syns)

I need something filling to eat but can't stand up to make anything .... roll on hubby coming home xx

Aww I know how you feel this is my 2nd day on the sofa and I'm tearing my hair out! I've got crutches so not having to hop but my arms are bloody killing!
My OH is at work til 9.30 so looks like I'm going to be living on cereal bars for the day! Just so glad it's ligaments and not broken as I really think I would go mental if I was stuck like this with a broken foot!
Ah well back to sky movies it is... X x

:wavey: hello lovely :wavey:
sorry to hear about your ankle :( I did that a few years ago ouchy takes a few days to properly put weight on it. take it easy. I remember having to borrow a walking stick :eek:

fab positives :D I shall be checking they are done daily :8855:

:wavey: hello lovely :wavey:
sorry to hear about your ankle :( I did that a few years ago ouchy takes a few days to properly put weight on it. take it easy. I remember having to borrow a walking stick :eek:

fab positives :D I shall be checking they are done daily :8855:

Hi Jackie

Thanks for popping by... funny you should say about walking stick, my dad brought my Nans round yesterday but I cant get the hang of it, I'm just hopping and hanging on!

I will try my bestest to keep up with the positives...must admit feeling sorry for myself today so it was tricky.

But on a plus point after my earlier post I have not carried on eating junk and instead used a frozen homemade sauce to make a tomato and veg pasta for lunch ...even though it took forever. Have left the washing up for Hubby to do when he gets in :p

xxxx

Back