Lizzy's Daily Drivel Diet Diary!

Oh Lizzy you poor thing. Rest plenty and I hope you (and lilbabyfish!) get better soon and are able to walk properly again. Positives are great hun xxxx

Thanks Becky!

It is a little better today...I can put my foot on the floor.

I'm just getting so bored and frustrated because I know that there are lots of things that need doing in the house and I can't do them. I might shuffle to put some washing on in a bit.

But I am going to stay positive...

1.I have worked out that if I make a normal size brew in my HUGE mug I can shuffle with it and not spill it so can have caffeine... YAY!

2.Its the coldest morning of the winter so far and I don't have to go out in it.

3.Have catched up on all the TV that I have missed!

Hope everyone is having a nice day xxx

Glad it's healing Lizzy. Poor thing. hey - I thought of another positive...you can go on minimins all day lol :bighug:xxx

I know I really have got addicted to this and facebook. I have been really good and not been on ebay because man is that addictive especially bidding on clothes and shoes.

Well done ok really on the food the last couple of days but it looks like I won't be able to make it to an alternative WI this week. Next Tuesday I'll be in Bruge on a mini break, so I'll have to wait ages to WI, on the plus side it gives me plenty of time for my three pound!

I have another positive today too, I promised my friend that I would look for jobs online for her as she has recently found out that she is being made redundant, I found two that she hadn't found herself and it looks like she may be getting an interview for one which is fab!

There is so much you can so from the sofa!

xxx

Evening!

I am going back to work tomorrow hopefully as I am up to a hobble! I am please how fast its healing..I had never been in as much pain on Monday when I did it. My dad came and took me to the local shop to get some bits and to test my foot. it hurt but I think I can manage to get round school for the day. At least this means I don't have to mess about getting a doctor's not for half term. Been really snacky again today but I think its just boredom, I really cannot watch any more tv! I'll be glad to be back to a bit or normaility. Hope everyone is having a good day...just got a Maggi So Juicy in the over and it smells delish! (well worth the syns IMHO)

Oh nearly forgot here are my positives for today...

1. I can now hobble so feel a bit more independent again!

2. Only got a day at work before its half term.

3.I get to meet my new nephew at the weekend finally xxx

Well survived me first day back at work, although my ankle is hurting now! Just been a bit naughty and had a chinese to celebrate half term...have gone over my syns but its only one meal and will be right back on with it tomorrow. Finally get to meet my new nephew tomorrow, can't believe he's over a week old already, I had to wait till my cold cleared up though. Apart from that a very lazy weekend ahead which are in my opinions the best type of weekends.

xx

Are you a teacher then Lizzy??

hark at me nosey aren't I?

Well done managing to go back to work and at least you now have a week to rest and recover (doubt there will be much rest in our house as my little girl is very noisy and untidy!)

Good positives :) xxxxx

You sound on the mend hun which is great. Yay - half term!! Good that you had a chinese and enjoyed it but are back on plan. That's the brilliant thing about sw - it really starts re-educating your eating habits. I shall be joining you on the sofa for the soaps! (Well Corrie anyway!) Glad your cold's cleared up so you can see your little nephew. You'll have to post piccies! Have a lovely evening xxx

Hi Guys!

well I have had a major busy week, back from my mini cruise in Brugge, was nice but not helped by the foot that still hurts and the fact that I seem to have picked up another bug!! I seem to have a chesty coughy head blocky up thing which means I am feeling awful.

I wasn't on plan while away but hoping that not too much damage has been done as really we didnt eat too much. I am back on it now although being poorly all I want is comfort food...not good.

Glad I have another day off before going back into work.

xxx

Glad to see you back sweetie. Did you have a lovely time on the mini cruise? Sorry you're poorly and your foot's still bad. Sending you get better vibes and a big hug! :vibes: :bighug: xxx

yeah glad your back we missed you xxx

i have a cold at the moment horrible isn't it :cry:

can't taste anything now so keep wanting really tasty food to see if i can :confused:

hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Hope you had a good day today sweetie and that everything was o.k. :bighug: xxx

Afternoon my lovelies!

Its been a bit hectic at work and at home so haven't had a spare min to get on the sight.

Went to WI last night and I had lost 5lb! I got my stone award and an extra 2 pound so I am proud as punch.

I'm really glad that I had managed to lose because I was unsure how I would have managed with my foot and Brugge.

I have a new determination to be on the wagon 100% and I am trying to cauliflower curry sauce tonight...I will update with a review.

Hope everyone is ok...

OOh almost forgot, positives..

1.I finally seem to be getting to the end of this dam cold and start to feel human again!

2. I am down into the next stone bracket.

3. I am in the SW zone!

xxxx

Afternoon my lovelies!

Its been a bit hectic at work and at home so haven't had a spare min to get on the sight.

Went to WI last night and I had lost 5lb! I got my stone award and an extra 2 pound so I am proud as punch.

I'm really glad that I had managed to lose because I was unsure how I would have managed with my foot and Brugge.

I have a new determination to be on the wagon 100% and I am trying to cauliflower curry sauce tonight...I will update with a review.

Hope everyone is ok...

OOh almost forgot, positives..

1.I finally seem to be getting to the end of this dam cold and start to feel human again!

2. I am down into the next stone bracket.

3. I am in the SW zone!

xxxx

Glad you're feeling better my lovely! :wow: 5lbs is BRILLIANT!! Well done you - especially after time away and being poorly. Way to go Lizzie :bighug: xxx

Back