Lizzy's Diary - I WILL Get To Goal!

Thanks all, starting to feel a bit more human, not sure I'm young enough for Lipsy but looking forward to getting to goal to be able to actually consider shopping there!!

Right, off to bed, another 100% day in the bag!

Day 14 woo hoo!

Feeling better today but still have a chesty cough, really pleased I got through without medicines or cough sweets!

Not much planned for today, need to hoover my car out as I'm ferrying my boss around tomorrow, will watch the Grand Prix first though I think!

Weigh in tomorrow, hoping it's a good one, my clothes are feeling better so all going the right way!

Lizzylocket said:
Day 14 woo hoo!

Feeling better today but still have a chesty cough, really pleased I got through without medicines or cough sweets!

Not much planned for today, need to hoover my car out as I'm ferrying my boss around tomorrow, will watch the Grand Prix first though I think!

Weigh in tomorrow, hoping it's a good one, my clothes are feeling better so all going the right way!

Glad your feeling better hun cant wait to see how you get on tomorrow :) xxxx

Hi lizzie x I have my fingers crossed for both of us tomorrow :) hope you have a gd day today and am glad that cold is going

Really glad your starting to feel better hun, and eee exciting for weigh in times tomorrow, you'll have done fantastic for sure=)xxxxx

Well done for keeping on track even with poorliness. Holds so well for keeping on track when your feeling ok :) x x x

So that's day 14 nearly done!

I don't like the tomato chilli anymore but tonight I dry roasted a green pepper and stuffed that with a tomato chilli pack and the pepper hides the taste - yay! Thought I was going to have to waste those packs but will do that instead!

Hubby has just had his weigh in, he's doing a body builder diet where it strips your fat, he lost 7lb the first week and 6lb this week! He hasn't got that much to lose anyway, his BMI is now 27! Somehow don't think I'll be seeing a 6lb loss for week 2! So unfair that men lose easier than women!

So that's day 14 nearly done!

I don't like the tomato chilli anymore but tonight I dry roasted a green pepper and stuffed that with a tomato chilli pack and the pepper hides the taste - yay! Thought I was going to have to waste those packs but will do that instead!

Hubby has just had his weigh in, he's doing a body builder diet where it strips your fat, he lost 7lb the first week and 6lb this week! He hasn't got that much to lose anyway, his BMI is now 27! Somehow don't think I'll be seeing a 6lb loss for week 2! So unfair that men lose easier than women!

Day 14!! You are doing great huni :D

Men have everything easier than women it really isn't fair :( lol xxxxxxxxx

My other half is a bodybuilder too. I'm hoping to compete next year, can't say I'm looking forward to contest diet LOL

Your doing ace hun. Tastes do change on plan. I try not to ever order more than 5 of anything for this reason. I now gone off meals, prefer shakes only!!

Keep up the ace work xxx

RebekahR said:
My other half is a bodybuilder too. I'm hoping to compete next year, can't say I'm looking forward to contest diet LOL

Your doing ace hun. Tastes do change on plan. I try not to ever order more than 5 of anything for this reason. I now gone off meals, prefer shakes only!!

Keep up the ace work xxx

My hubby isn't a body builder (he wishes!). He's just following a plan someone recommended at the gym, he's taking all the supplements and I'm sure I can hear them rattling!! Good for you for wanting to do it, having seen how strict you need to be, I don't envy you!

I'll remember that for next time, just need to get through the tomato chilli's and I hope I'll still like everything else! I did the same when I did Cambridge, ended up only having hot choc mint shakes in the end - not good!

Thanks for the support!

Well, the results are in and I've lost 4lbs!

Happy with that for week 2.

Right, best hit the road, long day ahead, day 15 let's do this!

Hi lizzie x well done on your loss yay ! Have a gd day x

Thanks all! Hoping for 3lb next week to get the first stone out of the way!

Busy day, been in the car for over 7 hours for 2 meetings, now have a numb bum and sore eyes, all worth it though I think.

Off to make dinner, cottage pie tonight I think.

Blimey, what a crazy day! Been out with my boss which has resulted in me getting a to do list as long as my arm, typical!

2 shakes, spicy spaghetti and 1.5l of water down so far.

Was hoping to go to the gym but I'm knackered and have an early start tomorrow, on a training course at head office from 8!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi lizzie x does sound like u ve had a busy day hope u have a restful evening :) I am finding it hard to get the energy to do exercise DVD s I am walking more than I ever did before but not managing much more at the moment .

Well, another long day today! Training course started at 8 and we finished just after 6, still got today's work to catch up on this evening so looks like it'll be a late one. Back in to start at 8 again tomorrow - oh joy!

I've spent the day with a big bowl of sweets on my desk, plates of biscuits and then a buffet lunch with cupcakes, I didn't have a thing! In fact, all I'd had all day was a shake at 7am!

Had 2 packs since I've been home and have a bar to go, hope we get a longer break tomorrow so I can actually have a pack, it's crazy!

Still, day 16? almost done!

Amazing willpower today hun. I always feel so proud when Ive ignored treats like that.

Well done on weight loss, fingers crossed for that stone next week :) x

leedsforever said:
Amazing willpower today hun. I always feel so proud when Ive ignored treats like that.

Well done on weight loss, fingers crossed for that stone next week :) x

Thank you!

Back