LJ's Journey

Hi lisajade

I've just read through your diary and you seem to be doing really well. Don't feel too disheartened at your maintains, you have had brilliant losses in inches. I sts this week with no idea why, hoping it will catch up.

I agree with what others have said, you do seem to be eating a small amount. I would definately try and eat more (especially superfree), even more so now you are doing more exercise.

I love the Wii - although I don't go on as much as I should. I really love the dance games too - really good for working up a sweat.

Keep reminding yourself how well you have done and by yourself - will keep popping in to see how you are doing.

Big Hugs

xx

Hi lisajade

I've just read through your diary and you seem to be doing really well. Don't feel too disheartened at your maintains, you have had brilliant losses in inches. I sts this week with no idea why, hoping it will catch up.

I agree with what others have said, you do seem to be eating a small amount. I would definately try and eat more (especially superfree), even more so now you are doing more exercise.

I love the Wii - although I don't go on as much as I should. I really love the dance games too - really good for working up a sweat.

Keep reminding yourself how well you have done and by yourself - will keep popping in to see how you are doing.

Big Hugs

xx

Thanks so much Lizzy :) You're absolutley right, it will catch up. Its not a race (I keep telling myself!)

You have done brilliantly, well done!

I have eaten quite a bit today compared to usual...

Extra Easy
Magic Porridge (HEB)
Banana
Curried home made burgers (1Tbsp curry paste - 2 syns, 2 tbsp onion relish - 2 syns, Ketchup - 0.5 syns) with a HUGE salad (lettuce, tomato, onions, spring onions, red pepper) and SW chips (Total 4.5 syns - WELL worth it - divine!)
2 Apples, grapes
3 ryvita sweet onion (6 syns), philly (2 syns)

lisajade said:
I have eaten quite a bit today compared to usual...

Extra Easy
Magic Porridge (HEB)
Banana
Curried home made burgers (1Tbsp curry paste - 2 syns, 2 tbsp onion relish - 2 syns, Ketchup - 0.5 syns) with a HUGE salad (lettuce, tomato, onions, spring onions, red pepper) and SW chips (Total 4.5 syns - WELL worth it - divine!)
2 Apples, grapes
3 ryvita sweet onion (6 syns), philly (2 syns)

Ahh yes plenty more :) i love homemade burgers the OH doesnt like me adding stuff to um thou lol i started messin with um puttin this n that in um n he went mad sayin why try fixin sumthin thats not broken :)

Ahh yes plenty more :) i love homemade burgers the OH doesnt like me adding stuff to um thou lol i started messin with um puttin this n that in um n he went mad sayin why try fixin sumthin thats not broken :)

Luckily my OH trusts me when it comes to burgers, mine just seem to be getting better and better! I must say the branstons onion relish went amazingly well with the curry and red onion pattys, what a treat! Almost like some kind of onion bhaji thing going on!

Right, just a bit of planning for tomorrow... I have a very weird day tomorrow, I have an early start at work, then I am going to nip home to have lunch, have to dash out again with work and will be busy til about 9:30pm!

So my thoughts are:
Breakfast: Apple, Banana
Snack: Fibre Plus (HeB)
Lunch: Tuna Pasta Salad (2)
Snack: Fruit Salad
Dinner: More tuna pasta salad on the go (2)
Snack: Magic Porridge when I get home as a reward for surviving a rubbish day! (4.5)

I have been reading a fair bit about green tea, if I get a chance to grab some tomorrow I definitely will. I want to start cutting my milk down, I get through more than I should, so the green tea will be a start :)

Any herbal teas/fruit teas will help cut milk out. My favourites are rooibos, nettle & pepper mint or appke and cinnamon. yummy

Hi Lisajade I've just finished reading your diary and want to say how well you've done. Also well done on dealing with the 2 STS's. I'm hopeless when I've been good and don't get the result I want. I am inclined to agree with lots of other folks on here that you weren't eating enough but have noticed you are already addressing that which is excellent. Also you're upping your fluid intake which would have been my second point and my final one is that you don't follow what I've been doing for the last few weeks as I've been off that damn wagon more than I've been on it. I have drawn my line and back on it from today though. We CAN and we WILL do this. Onwards and downwards. :)

SWLizzy said:
food looking really good and well done for planning ahead when you've got a busy day. I'm sure by upping your food intake the scales will move in the right direction at a more cheerful pace x

Thanks Lizzy, planning makes all the difference for me!

Purple Patsy said:
Hi Lisajade I've just finished reading your diary and want to say how well you've done. Also well done on dealing with the 2 STS's. I'm hopeless when I've been good and don't get the result I want. I am inclined to agree with lots of other folks on here that you weren't eating enough but have noticed you are already addressing that which is excellent. Also you're upping your fluid intake which would have been my second point and my final one is that you don't follow what I've been doing for the last few weeks as I've been off that damn wagon more than I've been on it. I have drawn my line and back on it from today though. We CAN and we WILL do this. Onwards and downwards. :)

Hi Patsy, thanks so much for your post! Welcome back on the wagon :)

I'm feeling really nauseous, so just a quick update for today and yesterday...

Yesterday: banana, yoghurt, tuna pasta salad x2, cereal bar, apple

Today so far: magic porridge, banana, apple, cereal bar... Dinner who knows, now I'm feeling sicky :(

Thanks Lizzy, planning makes all the difference for me!

Hi Patsy, thanks so much for your post! Welcome back on the wagon :)

I'm feeling really nauseous, so just a quick update for today and yesterday...

Yesterday: banana, yoghurt, tuna pasta salad x2, cereal bar, apple

Today so far: magic porridge, banana, apple, cereal bar... Dinner who knows, now I'm feeling sicky :(
Hope you feel better soon. :)

I am feeling much better, although I have been asleep most of the evening. I have a very early morning tomorrow, so fingers crossed I get some sleep tonight!

My 3 positives for today...

1. I got through another day of a very hard, busy work week :superwoman:
2. I felt ill tonight, but recovered quickly :party0011:
3. Made our appointment to declare our intention to get married :love047:

My food intake today...

Tuesday 24th - EE (not feeling too well)
magic porridge
banana
apple
cereal bar
tuna pasta salad (made waaaay too much yesterday :p) 3 syns
yoghurt
Total = 3 syns

Aw your positives are ace! And I'm really glad you're feeling better :)

Thanks everyone for the wedding well-wishes :) The big day is August 7th... well, we're not having a big traditional do or anything, just our family and closest friends. I can't wait though, and I always said I would never get married, so its still all a bit surreal still :D

Today I have been ridiculously busy, and ridiculously unhungry. I have eaten a banana, some more pasta salad (yes really), a fibre plus bar, beans on 2 small wm toast... Pathetic, but I guess I was ill last night, so that might be why.

WI tomorrow night, I am not going to stay to IT if I gain or STS, I'm not in the frame of mind this week. Would rather come home and check out minis. I'm feeling stressed out about it, fingers crossed that scale budges downward this week, I need a success!

My three positives for today...

1. I cleaned my flat, even though I had a really hard long day
2. I started learning makaton (signing for people with learning disabilities)
3. I soaked my aching muscles in a wonderful, hot bubble bath, and it was amazing!

Back