LJ's Journey

I had a takeawy for my tea - 8 syns. I've not had any syns today so thought I'd have a good treat. Did part of my food shop today (I go to different places for different things) so I'm feeling positive about the rest of the week. Weigh in on Tuesday night this week which I'm still a bit nervous about. It's my OH's birthday this week coming and I'm throwing him a surprise party for him next Sunday. Next week is going to be a TOUGH week

Ah that's brill! Glad you're feeling positive about things! We had a takeaway yesterday, NOT a low syn one like you :) but I am curious to see what happens if I am an angel the rest of the week. We used to have a Friday night takeaway every week, and I really miss it!

Good luck with the party planning :) and for Tuesday WI xxx

Just updated my food diary, not too pleased with myself on thursday (at least in syns) and friday (way over syns but planned). I am thinking of setting myself some minigoals to keep my loss going and treats to a minimum... maybe another 7 days at 100% (including superfree, drinking water etc) will do the trick.

Edit: Make that 30 days :D

Ive not bern putting my food diary on here but i think ill start again. My 30 day shed dvd should be here any day now as well. My next mini goal is to lose 4.5 lbs for my stone sticker. Then i think ill only have 8lbs to drop for my club ten!

Club 10 will be a great achievement, I can't wait :)

I like keeping a close eye on my food, even when I know its bad, because my brain has a tendency to forget about the blips, and I need to know whats going on. I was tempted not to add thursday and friday cos I was pants, but thats not what its all about :) I am only lying to myself. I honestly never realises how much I mentally erase my blips until a couple weeks ago!

Just updated my food diary, not too pleased with myself on thursday (at least in syns) and friday (way over syns but planned). I am thinking of setting myself some minigoals to keep my loss going and treats to a minimum... maybe another 7 days at 100% (including superfree, drinking water etc) will do the trick.

Edit: Make that 30 days :D

Sounds good - little goals and challenges help to keep it fresh.

Thats a great idea! How much are you aiming for Lizzy? I don't drink enough water, plenty of coffee and diet pepsi, which are far from ideal! I'm sure it would help keep me full. I have read lots of good things about Green Tea too, must get some tomorrow!

I've got 14 main meals planned today so I'm going to write them out and stick them all in a bowl and get my OH to pick one out everyday. Fun game!

I have a list on the fridge the OH chooses from. He has a tendency to go for home made burgers alot though, so the bowl idea might be worth me trying :D

Love the bowl idea! I think my OH would go for burgers quite often too! I'm aiming for at least 2 litres a day, and also trying to cut down on coffee, so I've been having fruit tea instead at work. I would like to drink plain water but I'm really not keen so have been have NAS squash instead. I do feel better when I do this but its just remembering as I don't often feel thirsty. xx

I think I'm addicted to hot drinks, so maybe fruit teas are the way to go. I have a fair few in the cupboard, I just always go for the coffee!

I'm going to do the bowl of meal ideas today, just got to think up some ideas as I often have the same meals!

I'm about to post my list on my diary.
Edit: Done it now, let me know if you want any recipes :)

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll check in and post my list when I've finished it. I've just finished a biggest loser yoga workout, feeling exhilerated and proud of myself. I sweated buckets!

:553:OMG! I have just measured myself and my waist is now officially smaller than my bust! This was one of my big goals over the poast few weeks, so I am thrilled :D

My 3 positives for today...

1. I did an awesome biggest loser yoga workout :party0011:
2. I measured myself and my waist is smaller than my bust at last! :character00100:

3. I am enjoying a lovely rainy day indoors with my OH and our little cat-child :heartpump:

Right, I want an even better day tomorrow, try make sure I keep my syns down a bit, they have been a bit close to the knuckle last couple of days.
I'm going to try write a good plan and a shopping list to last me through til Friday night so I can have a peaceful week with minimal shopping :) I'm somewhat less busy this week, so I can hopefully be well prepared every day.

Back