LL and Colonic Irrigation (Colonic Hydrotherapy)

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Hello people... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I just wondered, if any of u used to go for colonics, do you still go? or is it possible to go for one when u r on the programme??

I've never had one... but my friend mentioned they are really good for getting rid of any 'remaining' toxins that will be stuck in my colon... sounds like a good idea especially as im abstinent...

Any views on this?!!!! x

I had one done a month ago but had been off plan for a month. I am back on plan on Jan 2 just for Jan and plan to have one done at the end of Jan!
It cost £65.00 and although felt a little "wierd" was perversely enjoyable lol
By the way I weighed myself immediately before and then immediately after and absolutely no difference although I had a decent weight loss that week (on my own scales)

thanks for responses... i wasnt actually intending to do it for weight loss, more of a health thing, because i thought it was good timing considering i wasnt going to be filling myself back up with junk !!

For those who live in London, the addington palace does it... google addingtion palace colonic and the health place comes up........ its normally £70 but at the moment its £60 :)

My and my bf (he's losing weight by doing ju-jitsu) have just agreed to go and have one done in Jan!

P x

Back