LL ---> CD, need some advice/thoughts/suggestions.

zadra

Hello,

I wasn't quite sure which forum to ask about this, guess I'll give it a go here.

I am currently on my 4th week on Lighter Life diet and I love it, I like group meetings and all the support etc. However being a struggling student (also international/EU one which makes things harder as I can't get student loan) I made some calculations and.. I might not be able to afford it. It is my last year and graduation is in 2-3 months, i simply can't get a job as I spend all days slaving away at university >.<

I definately don't wanna give up on VLCD, so I am thinking about options... one of the would be going on CD. Have any of you swapped? Is it any harder? I would definately miss group counselling , nonetheless.. can't argue with my bank account :(

I would love to hear from you, ANY suggestions and advice is welcome..:(

find a cd who will give you help when you need it.. and also you can always come on here if you ever need that bit of support.. or anything.. theres always people around to help..
i do cd.. and my cdc is amazing.. if i have any problems or anything.. i can sit and chat them out with her.. and i feel i get more support from her.. than i would in a group.. if you know what i mean.. but it works differently for different people..

x x x

thank you for reply Kitteh,

I guess one of reasons I am unsure about swapping to CD is the management stage which i heard some say is better in LL programme, but then again people loose weight on Cambridge and maintain it just as good.. really confused.

Back