LL January Starters

This is just to say sorry I haven't posted for a while. I had a huge blip about a month ago and have put on tons of weight. I have just restarted but I'm feeling a bit anti-group at the moment so I'm not sure if I'll go back to LL when my current supply is exhausted or use a different VLCD for a bit. Hope everything is going well with everyone else.

Go Jan starters, go!

Another 3 JaneyB, wow you're leaving us all in the dust! Not long till you reach goal! Whoop!

Thanks for the post, slendablenda, nice to have the outside support. Hopefully we'll all have the success you've had.

Spannerwanner, ah that's a shame that you're not really feeling it at the moment. You've come so far, I'm sure that you'll be able to do the rest.

Well done us!!!
Can you believe how far we have all come and in 3 months!!
Thats another 3lbs off for me this week!:D
Have a Great Week Guys! :flirt2:xx

BridgetJones-start 4thJan---43 LBS loss

Janey B-start 7th Jan----53bs loss

BelleBee-start 27th Jan = 38lbs loss

Calicosoneji-start 27thJan-41lbs loss

Total losses 414lbs:D

Well done BJ, don't know how everybody else feels but I am just so glad I tackled my weight loss during these first 3 months of the year, lets us look forward to summer with so much confidence!!
Good week all,
Janey xx

Janey B-start 7th Jan----53bs loss

BelleBee-start 27th Jan = 41lbs loss

Calicosoneji-start 27thJan-41lbs loss

Total losses 417lbs:D

Go BB GO, terrific weightlosses still going.
Good luck for a great week everyone.
Janey x

Janey B-start 7th Jan----55bs loss

Calicosoneji-start 27thJan-45lbs loss

Go BB GO, terrific weightlosses still going.
Good luck for a great week everyone.
Janey x[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I am six days in to my restart and things are OK. I went and got a couple of weeks of packs from my counsellor without going to the group but I have said I will rejoin at the start of the next four week block in a couple of weeks.

Hope everything is going well with the rest of you.

Janey B-start 7th Jan----55bs loss

Calicosoneji-start 27thJan-45lbs loss

Well done Calico, go girl go!!!

I lost 2lbtonight so have now reached my goal and will be starting RTM tomorrow, been a long time coming, I do feel though that this time round I have taken on board my demons and started to confront them so do feel a lot more ready and able to move forward into managing my weight!!!!

Good Luck to the Jan starters for the rest of your journey and we will all meet up again in maintenance thread!!

Janey xx

Congratulatioons Janey. You haven't taken your eye off the prize all the way through.
Good luck on RTM.

Thanks SB & Calico, I'm so proud of myself, it has been difficult in the group as out of the 8 of us I was the only one doing it 100%, although maybe in a way it brought out a bit of the rebellous child in me [I'll show you lot!!!! ]

Now looking forward to the next part of my journey.

Janey x

Janey B Well done thats fantastic!!:D
I had a 3 lb weight loss and as so close to Goal counsellor has agreed i can start RTM next week so ill have introduced food before i go on holiday!!:flirt2:

Well done everybody!!
And ill see you on the RTM Thread....Just off to buy my size 12 summer clothes for my holidays!!!xx

BridgetJones - start 4thJan - 46 lbs loss - Done and on to RTM!
Janey B - start 7th Jan - 57 lbs loss - Done and on to RTM!

BelleBee - start 27th Jan - 42lbs loss

Calicosoneji - start 27thJan - 45lbs loss

------------

Well just -1lb for me this week, we had milk week, plus I went for dinner on Tuesday. It was Other Half's birthday and we'd planned this meal out since starting LL - I was incredibly sensible in what I chose to eat! Back 100% on plan Wed & Thurs, so I seem to be doing fine. At least I got to the 3 stone mark this week too!

Thought I'd keep the totals going, but there doesn't seem many of us left now!

Back