LL JULY STARTERS

PS
Naughtily got on scales this morning 3lb down since Tuesday and the exact weight I never could get past every time I have dieted over the last 4 years. The weight that last time I hovered around for 7 weeks before giving up. Please keep your fingers crossed I break through it at weigh in next Tuesday - it's such a massive psychological barrier for me.

Fanks x

x

Sam - THANK GOODNESS!!!! Im so pleased you are okay and on track. I kept coming and logging on to see if u had posted. your weight loss is great news and the inches are even better. Sounds like u have a very clever hubby!! Well done on chucking the scales, looks like we have both given up our weaknesses this week (yours weighing yourself and mine cooking new recipes)

Peony - Im keeping everything crossed for you honey. Although, Im very confident that you will do it!! I think you are such a positive person! I dont know how you keep it up!

Much love to u girlies xxx

Eveing ladies

i to have just sneaked on while i am packing for hoilday and cooking dinner cleaning the house ironing you name it jim is just bathing katie for me.peony you will achive a great loss next week and you will get passed that barrier if i can do it you sure can do it good luck x x x.
Mel your willpower and determination seems to be getting stronger with every week that passes good on you girl your going to be a scrumy mummy at the school come september.I can't say thank you enough to you both as you have been here for me from the start so massive hugs to you peony & mel and also to you BL lighter lifes mother to all lol well don't know when i will be here next as i leave for my hols in the morning so be good which i know you all will and i will talk to you all soon

x x x x Sam x x x x

PS
Naughtily got on scales this morning 3lb down since Tuesday and the exact weight I never could get past every time I have dieted over the last 4 years. The weight that last time I hovered around for 7 weeks before giving up. Please keep your fingers crossed I break through it at weigh in next Tuesday - it's such a massive psychological barrier for me.

Fanks x

x

Oh my gosh Peony, I can soooo understand this. For YEARS, I could never lose more then 2 stone.

When that approached, I got really nervous - and when I crossed over, it was a hug mixture of relief, excitemment,m satisfaction...it was GREAT.

You'll do it. You will!! Can;t wait to hear when you do!!!

Good luck!!

xx

My little ones party is now done and dusted!! (no more baking fairy cakes). Im off to a theme park tomorrow for the day. Which shake is the easiest to mix?

Glad your party was a success - no more fairy cakes till next year lol!

I find the banana mixes adequately well. Also I use one of these when I am out and about - much smaller than the LL one (and not plastered with the logo.)- not much help today but maybe for future trips.....
Lock and Lock round with mixer 470ml HPL931H

By the way BL - sneaked on the scales again and still not gone below my nemesis weight lol. TOTM and a couple of days till LL weigh in. If I don't crack it this week I surely will next. I am feeling amazingly calm and positive about it..... (wonder if it is something to do with body set point theory although I know that is very complex, I think my body feels like the world will end if it weighs less than 18 stones lol!)
x

Hello Ladies,
It's greatto see how you are all supporting each other on here and it just shows how different we all are. I didn't weigh in between LL meetings and BL did. I don't own any scales. When I was
21.5 stones I didn't want to know what my weight was. So it was a surprise each week at the weigh in.
Now I still don't have any scales. I still go to the maintenance group every week and I accept that "normal" may be up 1lb. one week, down 2lb the next. It's all about CONTROL and "don't panic".
We are the ones who decide. No-one else can make us fat or thin. I believe it's all about valuing yourself. It's so easy to put yourself at the bottom of the pile and think it doesn't matter - but it does. The fact that we are all here shows how important it is.
Good luck with the rest of your journey.
I feel as though LL has given me back my life.

Hello Ladies,
It's greatto see how you are all supporting each other on here and it just shows how different we all are. I didn't weigh in between LL meetings and BL did. I don't own any scales. When I was
21.5 stones I didn't want to know what my weight was. So it was a surprise each week at the weigh in.
Now I still don't have any scales. I still go to the maintenance group every week and I accept that "normal" may be up 1lb. one week, down 2lb the next. It's all about CONTROL and "don't panic".
We are the ones who decide. No-one else can make us fat or thin. I believe it's all about valuing yourself. It's so easy to put yourself at the bottom of the pile and think it doesn't matter - but it does. The fact that we are all here shows how important it is.
Good luck with the rest of your journey.
I feel as though LL has given me back my life.

Nope - never weighed myself once during the 10 months in Abtainance - not once. Always waited for weigh in.

Have been weighing myself this time, as I had gotten in the habit of regular checks during RTM.

:)

Sorry BL - MY MISTAKE. Apologies.

Where did I get that from.
Hey - you're supposed to be doing your kitchen, and I'm supposed to be doing my garden!!!:D

Where did I get that from.
Hey - you're supposed to be doing your kitchen, and I'm supposed to be doing my garden!!!:D

LOL I know! I am just watching something on TV and when its over, in I go. Addictive this old tinternet thing!!! :D

No worries about the scales. Just wanted to make it clear cause I am always running around telling people not to!! :D

xxx

i have been out for the day at a theme park, and watched my sister and daughter eat pizza, my friends eat fish and chips and burgers. Now my other half is eatting a lamb kebab and chips. Im feeling deprived!! I want something 'naughty'

Hi Mel
It's 13 hours since you posted - did you manage to stay strong? You did so well all day, hope the temptation wasn't too much for you by last evening. Must have been hard, my oh is cooking elicious meals for him and my daughter but I am lucky in that he would never dream of having a takeaway or even sweet treats whilst I am doing this - well not at home or around me anyway. Can imagine how tough that was last night for you.

Thanks for your posts experienced ladies - I don't know how you both manage to keep off the scales - I am not addicted but usually go on about half way through the week once to see how things are going. It's a habit I would like to break. You are both way inspiring. Well done to you both. xx

Its okay Peony, I didnt crumble. I knew I wouldn't, it was just a matter of trying to deal with the emotion. I grumply did the washing up and sterilised the bottles. I told the other half I was going to have my soup and sit and watch one of my programmes and then go to bed. So thats what I did.

Ive woken up in a better frame of mind this morning. I think it was a mixture of hormones and tiredness.

Thanks Peony. Well done Mel. It's hard and I thinkmost of us have had to take ourselves off to bed at some stage during L, but it is so worth it. If you can deal with that situation youwill succeed.

Hey Peony - Banana mixed up a treat!!! Is it tonight you have your weigh in?

Hey Mel
Wow I am so impressed with your resolve. You have really found your focus, it's brilliant. I guess we are all finding ways of dealing with these moments and each one we get through gives us another tool to use in future.

Pleased you liked the banana - I think we all have at least one pack that is our saviour and banana is mine - that, porridge and peanut bars. Each week I have a few soups too but always hate them by the end of the week!

Yep my weigh in is tonight so fingers crossed. Have had totm and till yesterday didn't feel much like exercising because of it but have been drinking my water so you never know.

Spent an hour on the Wii yesterday - omg I can hardly move today, I unlocked a load of new yoga poses and my upper back and shoulders are so sore. Did a quick 20 minutes first thing this morning to try and ease things but sitting at my desk all morning has made me seize up all the more. No pain no gain lol!

Wonder how Sam is getting on on holiday? Hopefully everything is going well for her.

Well see you tomorrow with my weigh in result - good luck with yours tomorrow Mel.

xxxx

4lb off this week - delighted - have just broken my barrier weight by a pound. Now I really know this is for real! Off to Malmaison on Sunday with o.h. to celebrate. Looking forward to that and going shopping in Selfridges and Harvey Nichols too. (Swine flu permitting - sweeping daughters nursery at the moment, hoping we can hold it off long enough for our night and day away!).

Good luck with your weigh in tonight Mel.
xxxx

Back