LL JULY STARTERS

Hi Girlies - Im gonna deal with this in order as it seems I have missed a lot

Peony - WOW 6lb massive and well done!!

Sam - sorry to hear its your turn to feel crappy, but peony said it all really, keep your chin up and hopefully your mood will follow. I have tried a billion times to look at your photos, and dont know how. So i have given up. If someone could explain to me in easy terms i would appreciate it.

Me - I lost 3.5lbs this week woohoo and bloody lucky!!

Hi Mel
i Have been thinking of you today hoping you would get a loss and you did well done thats a great loss x you can't view my photos because you have to post 50 times to see peoples profiles 13 more posts and your there lol.

take care keep your fingers and legs crossed for me please.

x x x Sam x x x

Thats not fair!! Alienate the newbie!! lol - Thats one down!!

GOOD LUCK SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 down, 11 to go)

Cheers Mel, ace loss :D
Good luck Sam, got everything crossed for you. x
Know what you mean about hitting a hump. Although mine is 18 st lol. Both long goes at WW I couldn't get past it. Last time aftert getting from 20 st 4 to 18 st 1 I hovered one on one off none off one on one off for 7 blummin weeks. No wonder I gave in then, to be fair can't believe I stuck the 7 weeks of the plateau! It WILL be different on LL it can't be anything but. I have 8lbs to get top my nemesis weight, getting into the 17s will mean masses to me as it will prove to me that LL is really working for me. You will feel the same in the 14's and it will happen before you know it.;)

Now Mel, We won't mind if your hand slips on the keyboard and accidently posts a load of posts on this thread. xx

Good eveing ladies

Well i pulled in a 2lb loss but i am :( pissed with myself but i just have to get over it now and move on new week starting tomorrow 100% hope you are all ok.

x x x sam x x x

Hey all

I started July 28th

And at my first weigh in I only lost 3lbs :-( It was mildly devastating since everyone else lost 8lbs

And the scales have stopped moving!

I think my metabolism might be too slow

Hi Sasha - Welcome to our thread.

Unfortunately, everybody is different. The bigger you are, the more energy it takes to drag our fat butts around!! So if u have less to loose than the others, this could be a reason.

Could also catch up next week!! (water retention?) Keep drinking loads of water.

3lb is still a great weight loss!!!!

Keep it up, and keep checking in with us xxx

Sam - put last week behind you honey and look forward to this week!!

Plus, at least is 2lb is still a good loss. Its about the maximum you could expect to loose on WW!! And this was a one off. Over a stone in a month.....cant grumble at that!!

Keep your spirits up xxxxxxx

Hi Sasha

keep your chin up it's 3lbs off in the right direction i know we always want more like mel says lots of water. A lady in my group lost 3lbs last week was not that happy about it and then came back this week to a loss of 7lbs so stick with it.
Mel i am glad in a way i had the slip cause it has made me realise so much about myself and why i did it and how i came to be this size so now i am focused on my goals 100%.

X X X Sam X X X

Hey girls
Words of wisdom from Mel there about your loss Sam. I think 2lb is fabulous given that you had an ahem slip up that week. You could have been looking down the barrel of a gain. I scored 6 after my 2lb week so onwards and upwards for next week hey? I think your attitude is great regarding learning about yourself so in some ways it may be something you had to do to learn something important. Just read what you wrote on that STS thread about your determination not to be the one who gives up and sees someone from your group all skinny in a few months and have regrets. You really seem in the zone. Keep it up x

Hi Sasha, lovely to meet you. Mel and Sam have said it all really. I totally sympathise with you, you must have felt it was really unfair to have big losses left right and centre in comparison to your own. In your shoes I would give it at least 4 to 6 weeks 100% abstinence and if I felt my losses just seemed consistently extremely low would go see my gp to discuss possible explanations.

Keep at it love, give it a chance and see how it goes.

XXX

Hi All

Sasha, do not be disheartened, I am one of those slow and steady loosers, never really have a big loss - my biggest to date has been 5lbs. However I do loose steadily 3 or 4lbs a week, and in just over 10 weeks I lost my 3 stone. Drink loads, as because it has been warm, people can suffer from water retention, it happens to me, the weight will go, if you are doing this 100% there is no way it can NOT work!!

Keep up the good work July girlies, learn and grow and get skinnier each day.

Jez
xx

* by consistently low Sasha, I mean around a pound. 3lb per week would be the average for LL, so as Jez says, if you are consistently around that mark each week you will lose it.

Thanks for the well wishes Jez, just looked at your new pics, you look fab. Superb pins! x

Hi Girlies - I dont know whats happened, but I seem to have had a 2nd wind!!! Im back in the right frame of mind, and not bothered about food (maybe I hit the wall!!)

You do seem to go up and down on this diet!

Hi ladies

funny mel because thats how i feel this week i think it's because we had a slip and it was not as enjoyable as we thought it was going to be.I feel wounderful today 5 weeks ago i went to my husbands cousins wedding i brought a dress 4 months before expecting to get in to it by the time the wedding was here but in fact i had got bigger and the dress which my husband has spent alot of money on did not fit me i was gutted as i never spend that type of money on clothes so on the day before the wedding i had to shop for a whole new outfit i could have cryed.Well last night i thought i would try the dress on to see how far i have to get in to it and guess what it fits i was over the moon and it has really made me want to go on and be 100%. I do agree with you mel this plan dose have me up and down with emotions we seem to be very alike :).Any way ladies i must go i am at my dads house to see him.He thinks i look really good and he can see were i have lost the weight so happy days.

x x x Sam x x x

Hello gorgeous girls
Am so happy for you Mel that you are in the zone, and you Sam. You are so right, LL is like an emotional rollercoaster!

I am having quite an 'up' week too, feeling really motivated with it all.

Yesterday hubby mentioned perhaps getting a wii for us all for christmas and I said how many people on these boards find wii fit really good. I said, why not get one now as he had just had a small bonus and we have saved a fortune on groceries and wine over the last 5 weeks (I pay for LL from my business's earnings as I don't take a salary). So we decided to get one yesterday and it arrived today and I LOVE it. It makes exercising so much fun. (may be singing a different tune in a few weeks). My 4 year old daughter loves it too although we had to tell her that the sad avatar at the end of her ski run isn't her but the girl she beat lol! She can learn about losing and winning later when she isn't playing a game that she will never be able to win at! There is a Peppa Pig game out in a few weeks which should be more her level - she is a massive peppa fan!

Just got back from a good 2 hour walk round Bradgate Park in Leicestershire in the sunshine which was lovely. Really feel jolly from a bit of sunshine and exercise.:D

Sorry to have gone on so much, hugs all round.

xxxx

The wii is fantastic me and my daughter have great fun on it and my little girl is also peppa pig mad. Sounds like your having anice weekend peony im off shopping now got my brother coming for dinner take care all.

x x x Sam x x x

Hi Girls - ive just got back from having a meal with my family. I didnt eat a thing!! I feel really proud/smug now that I did it.

They ate masive amounts of food, and I sat there feeding the baby and keeping my 4 yr old entertained. I had a soup whilst they were eating their starters and a bar when they had there desserts.

HOW GREAT AM I!!!! ;-)

Good on you mel you sound so positive it is a real achivement to do that just shows how controlled you can be and happy.I had my brother over and i cooked for him and his family went shopping this morning made them a wounderful dinner i potted around the kitchen tidying up while they ate we talked as they ate and before i knew it dinner was over plates were in the dishwasher and i had survived it so happy days lol.

x x x Sam x x x

Wow Mel and Sam, am well impressed with your strength of mind. You both had such challenging situations and shouls be incredibly proud of yourselves for staying abstinent through them. :0clapper::0clapper:

Back