LL JULY STARTERS

Hey Ladies

I will absoulutely get that book at the end of the month. Looks totally awesome.
I also adore your daughters comments about BL, imagine what she will say about you when you get to goal? Huge congrats on the 50lbs, you really deserve to go and treat yourself to something lovely to celebrate.

Holding fingers and thumbs for ya for tomorrow Mel :) Sure it will be more than the 1.5lbs needed to get you into the 15s. Do let us know how it goes?

Jez
xx

Hello ladies

Not Been so well with the swineflu had to rehome my puppy very sad broke my heart.
On sunday afternoon my cousins husband was shoot and killed in london while on his way home we don,t know why. My cousin has been left a widow at 29 with 3 young boys the youngest only 6 months old not to mention she lost her mum my aunt to a brain tumour 4 years ago.
I feel like it's been one thing after the other but i am here to say hello but also good bye i have decided to leave LL as it's just not for me but on a good note i have joined slimming world and i am determined to lose the weight.What i have come to realise guys is that no matter what diet plan you do if your in the zone and 100% commited you will have great losses.I think LL is great for cbt if slimming world had that it would be fantastic but i take away with me a bit more understanding of myself and that i will build on and that will stand me in good stead for the future.I thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart for all your support and i wish you all the best for the future.Forever your buddie

x x x Sam x x x PS I will pop in from time to time and say hello and see how your all going x x x x

BYEEEE SAM!! Good Luck with SW. I hope you stay in the right frame of mind.

Me however, am REALLY grumpy. A mixture sleepless nights and the fact that I weighed myself and think I have put on weight!!

I am not looking forward to tonights weigh in. If I have put on, I am so emotional I am likely to cry! I dont want that!

Poo Poo Poo Poo Poo Poo

Aww mel all the best for your weigh in you might be surprised.

x x x sam x x x

So sorry about all the trouble you have had Sam. THey say what does not kill us makes us stronger - you will be very strong. You have had your share. Channel all you have been through into positive energy, and attack SW with vigor, and grab your prize.

Good luck gal - do drop back in and say hello now and again.

Will you stay on MMs and post on the SW forum?

xx

I lost a 1lb...not bad!!

Well done mel on your loss

Thanks BL i will be staying on minimins on the sw forum how could i ever leave such a good support network.
rach is now with sw as well she is know as thin dilemma she seems happier on sw so we can support each other as we have tried and tested both plans.

take care x x x sam x x x

hi peony and melarnz thanks for all the support had a bad week last week felt really low lost 5lbs this week so getting there and congrats to u both on your weightloss and on holiday to well done.
thanks to both of you reading your messages and seeing that it's not just me really helped me stay more focused so thankyou from the bottom of my heart.
dee x
best wishes for the coming months

hey jez - that 1lb was only since sunday. But i didnt get the other 0.5lb i was after....oh well. 4 stone next week

Oh I forgot to mention...I had a fashion show with my sister the other night, and it was hilarious. I got all my clothes out of my wardrobe and tried them on. Some of my clothes were so big they looked like tents, or just fell off!!!

I chucked all the stuff that was too big, too frumpy or too tatty. I decided I was better than that!

The down side is I really dont have much left!!! lol

I think when I hit 5 stone, I will have to go and treat myself to some new basics.

I am also returning to work next month after 9 months of maternity leave, so Ill have to get some work clothes too ;-)

Hope you are all well xxx

Oh my word, I haven't been on for what, a day and I have missed so much. Sam so good to hear from you, I thought about how you were getting on a lot. I wish you all the very best on SW, you are a great girl and deserve your share of good things after all the sh*t you have recently experienced. Great big HUGS to you, don't be a stranger. xxxxx

Mel - you will deffo get your 4 stone next week, would understand if you felt like harumph for the sake of 0.5 you'd have got it. To be honest tho my counsellor doesnt measure half pounds, i'd probably be calling it 4 stone if it were me. At the end of the day, it is all irrelevant I suppose when it gets down to that much detail. Have you weighed a glass of water? the water can can weigh over half a pound by itself so although you may not want to commit '4 stone lost' to paper, feel free to in your head, as to my mind that's what you lost. Am I making sense? probably not lol.

thanks for your message Dee - keep at it, well done on the 5lb which is ace. My biggest tip would be if you are struggling, come to the LL boad on minimins, look at some before and after pics, read some posts. I always wind up even more inspired to see it to the end after I have spent some time here. x

Love to you BL & Jez. Still haven't figured out how to PM people Jez! And you if you are about SB.

Hey peony

I am never far away and i am always checking up on you guys and seeing how your losses are going.I am so happy with the decision i made it was what was best for me at this moment in time i feel alot happier.You take care B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L lady.

x x x Sam x x x

You always make perfect sense Peony!!

I was recommended CBT for Dummies at group last night. I have tried to get it from the library but they dont stock it!! In fact, they didnt have ANYTHING on CBT!!

I guess Ill have to buy it.

Aw bless that Sam.

Have you asked them if they can get hold of any cbt books at the library - they can sometimes do inter library transfers although I think there is usually a wait.

If you can afford it deffo buy the dummies one - haven't read it but their one on NLP is excellent.

Today I have had a breakthrough on the 'how far have I come front' I had been feeling fed up last week about still looking and feeling enormous despite almost 4 stone lost. My little girl has one of those tough kiddy digital cameras and she caught me unawares earlier. I looked at the picture and couldn't believe that my face looked so slim. I forwarded through to some she took before I started and the difference was just immense. So I got my camera (hers is so grainy) and took a picture of myself on timer and got it up on the computer and it is incredible when I compare it to the pictures I did for my befores. It has given me such a boost, it made me start to like my face again and got me so excited about how I will look at the end.
Yay me!

XXXX

WOW Peony - Thats a MASSIVE difference!! Well done you!!

Having been inspired by Peony - I thought i would have a look at some before pics....and I was pleasantly suprised! I have put them in my album (as i dont know how to do what u did peonly - lol)

Back