LL May Starters

we're hoping to go view this house..... all being well,need to convince my other half first - you'll prob know it hehe x

Last edited:
hahhaha, loads of you too hey vix, but I have found and added you :) also hi to Donna, hope you are having a great Sunday!!

Jez
xx

That house is just round the corner from me. Looks nice too. I am 39 but not for much longer! Have a brown bob and am usually in a red fleece or coat with a red pram. I have lived in MW for 9 years and am on facebook under Donna Wilks.

have accepted you Joanna, and have added you donna, we have a mutual friend on facebook so it wasn't hard to find you - you were the first one that popped up! You might know the people who we bought our house off, cos they live at number 9 on that street.(ive removed the link now) xxx

just accepted you on FB. Not sure who youmean in number 9. Not the lady who has the driving school?

no, erm, i think its nine. they've got two black cars, and astra and a corsa, both have private plates on, he's a fireman, shes got her own business, shes got two teenage children and they live with them. they'l have been there a couple of years now cos thats when we moved in here. How are you finding LL now you're a few weeks in? xxx

No don't know them. Only know the lady with a yellow driving instructor car who moved in a month or so ago.
Yes ll is going well. I do miss food but find that just a smell of something is fine. Not been tempted to eat yet and it is fantastic watching the weight drop off. I was at slimming world months before I ever got to this much weight lost. How you managing?

Donna

I think know the lady who you mean (Lucinda I think she's called) Yes I can imagine the results make up for not eating, yer Im finding it fine, havet struggled yet at all, hopefully it'll stay that way! Im going to use SW to maintain I think, once Ive gone through all the LL channels, I did very well at SW and lost bout 3 stone in 5/6 months, just stopped sticking to it though - doh! Did you go to MW SW group? x

just looking through your friends see if i recognise anyone, i see you have maria, so take it it was MW SW! x

yes marias group. I was there this jan/feb then 2 years ago too. Will be nice to see maria when I'm slimmer. Right I'm off to do some ironing yawn. Chat to you soon

Donna

i was there this time last year ago, and then again this jan feb lol!! if you're interested in the aqua fit, me and my friend go, you'd be welcome to come with us. enjoy your ironing..... i dont do my iron, i pay someone to do it lol!!! how lazy! x

I've done something bad today :cry:

I've only been on LL for 4 days, and I've found it a real struggle so far. Everytime I cook the kids their food, I'm just dying for a taste of it.

I'd been good, but then today I took the kids to mcdonalds. Big mistake!!
I didn't order myself anything, and was sat there feeling so fed up .....then my son left 2 of his chicken selects. I ate them! :cry::cry::cry:

I ate them dry with no dip or anything....do you think that will do much damage? Apart from them, all I've had today is one shake and a bar. I don't plan on having anything else.

I'm so annoyed that I've fallen off track in just 4 days. :break_diet:

Hi Slimseaa and Lisa
Welcome Slimseaa
, good luck on your LL journey, I have only just started myself - day 5 just done, and it really isnt as bad as you expect, and the foodpacks taste great!!! Let me know how tomorrow goes for you.

Lisa - don't beat yourself up, its not the worst thing in the world :) Just get back on track tomorrow. I am a chef and thus supposed to taste whatever I cook, but 2 weeks before I started LL, I started training myself out of tasting and picking - which I used to do all day, and so far so good 5 days into LL. When I feel the urge I take a drink of water and ust step away from the food. I also have a sign pinned up in my kitchen at home and at work with the following on it:
"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"

Good luck ladies and lets catch up tomorrow

Jez
xx

Thanks for replying Jezebella. I like the quote ''nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'' . I shall be saying this to myself repeatedly from now on. :)

Thats count with carol (fat friends) sayig isnt it lol. Also bear in mind 'fridge pickers wear big knickers' or 'a moment on the lips and a lifetime on the hips!'

Im not sure bout the chicken nuggets, but you cant do anything bout it now hun, so draw a line under it and take it as a lesson learnt.

Welcome on board slimsea - good luck.

How are you Jez? xxx

I want to start nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! lol

is it this week that you have your first meetin though kat? I know I was the same, I just wanted to get on with it xxx

Hello lovely Maybelles :)

How was Monday for all of you? Apart from a few work stresses (a move of kitchen again!!) today totally rocked!!!! I had 2 people mention that I looked thinner!! woooo!!! Also another male chef friend of mine, is really interested in starting LL, so I hope he does. Lisa, hope your day was good and you drew a line under yesterday :)
Slimseaa - how has day one gone for you??
Vix - the saying you put in your post are the other 2 I have on my kitchen wall! Weigh in day tomorrow and week 1 will be done 13 to go so hopefully another couple of kg less!!! I can't believe how much energy I seem to have atm, it is so not me - I can usually sloth for England :)
Kat - how are you doing, I am sure you are about as excited to start LL as I was, I really couldnt wait!

Getting skinny hugs to all

Jez
xx

Howdy, I like being a maybelle... sounds cute. What time dya weigh in hun? Monday was fine for me too, yup Im finding it great, not tired or aything, only prob Im having is making sure I have all 4 foodpacks a day, I struggle to make myself have the last one! xxx

Back