LL May Starters

Fatgirlslims - wk1 - 9lbs - 41lbs to go
Rainbow wk 1 - _____ - 84lbs to go

well done on your first weeks loss, im hoping for around the same as you fatgirlslim, yer Im finding it easy at the moment, hope that doesnt change lol x

Well done girls, I can't wait to get started!!

Kat

Ive not experienced any dry skin or lips, but am only on day two, so doubt i would yet. oh good, seems like Im drinking bout the right amount then. Have been to a BBQ today for my sister in laws birthday, surrounded by food and drink and i resisted! Im very proud of myself, had a few negative comments bout me doing the diet, and a few people trying to force feed me, my mum was brill and stuck up for me. One thing that made me laugh was when someone asked why i wanted to make myself miserable by the doing the diet, she soon shut up when i told her its far from making me miserable, its changing my life lol. hows the other may starters fiding it so far? xx
Good for you.My most critical person has become very supportive since I've lost nearly 3 stone :D.Keep at it x

well i went for a mid week meeting to change flavours and have a ketosis test and a weigh in and Im pleased to say Ive lost 7lb since Friday!! yay me lol xxx

Well done Vix, that is great!

I had a call from my LLC today. We are not starting tomorrow now (13th). She has moved the class back a week (20th) to allow for a couple more new people to see her Saturday morning. Works for me as I am not starting the foodpacks until 27th so means I will only be a week behind on the weight loss.

Kat

thanks kat, oh thats good then as long as you dont mind. are you excited now? x

I was going to do two weeks of the therapy before I started the foodpacks as I was not able to start them until end May so suits me completely! I didn't want to be a couple of weeks behind others in my group!

I am so excited! I can't wait!

Kat

Any more May starters? xxx

V quiet on here. I thought loads of people would want to start in May - you know, bikini bod for the holidays etc. Oh well.

Well done rainbow on your 7lbs drop in, what day is your weekly weigh in? Mine's tomorrow. I'm hoping for another 3lbs, but I guess I'll find out soon enough...

mine was last night, my loss last week was an additional 2lb, taking my total for the week to 9lb! How'd you get on hun? xxx I knwo, I thought therd be more people x

I am here, just not started yet!! I can't wait!! Well done Vix!

Kat

Hi all

Today is my second day on the LL diet. I'm not sure that I'm coping very well with it as I'm starving, and constantly having to talk myself out of reaching for the food cupboard.

Has anyone else just started and finding it a struggle? :confused:

Hi All

I started on LL 3 days ago, so far so good. I think cutting carbs before I started really helped. First drop-in is tomorrow so can't wait to see how it's going.

Jez

Good luck girls

You should start feeling better about now as you get into ketosis and that will stop you feeling hungry.
Just wait till you have your first weigh in, that'll motivsate you.
Good luck. I look forward to seeing your results.

Thanks for that SlendaBlenda - I have been following your posts for a while, really inspirational stuff!!! For the first time in years I feel like I have a chance of succeding!!

Jez
xx

Well done Jez, I look forward to hearing how you get on this week.

Kat

Cant wait for your results, and as SB said the results will make it more than worthwhile, stay strong, and good luck xxx

Thanks for that SlendaBlenda - I have been following your posts for a while, really inspirational stuff!!! For the first time in years I feel like I have a chance of succeding!!

Jez
xx

Hello May starters - I too felt like this was my one last shot at not being obese forevermore, and 6 weeks in I am totally positive that this time I have finally found the right tool for me to lose this weight forever. The counselling really started to click into place about 2 weeks ago and seeing the weight melt away just keeps me going. Good luck on all your journeys xx

Hi can i join? i started LL last week and lost 10lb in my first week This weeks been alot harder really having resist the urge not to eat but still trying to stay strong Well done with all your losses there fab x

Back