LL May Starters

ooo goodluck jez, youre weekend sounds like it was fab !!! id love to go to something like that , im big into meditation but more of a mechanical type (holosync) ive found it works so well improving mental wellbeing and possitivity. so jealous :0)
sending super vibes to you for a fab weigh in , best of luck xx my 3rd week weigh in tomorrow too , way too exited !! quite sad really :0)

Ha ha, it really is the small things girls - never did I think I would be excited to be getting on a scale!!! Let me know how your WI goes Sukie Sue - also I think there is a Mind,Body, Spirit show in Manchester??? I will find out and let you know :) I would love to know more about holosync

Jez
xx

Hi all you may starters.
I hope you all had a good bank holiday weekend. Good luck on your lighter life journey,onwards and downwards.

hey ladies and mr c, Im off work this week as its half term, so fingers crossed I dont struggle being out of my normal working day routine. Fingers crossed for WIs my lovelies, Im on Thur and I too get very excited..... lol. Am going to Eureka today to do a pre visit risk assessment as Im taking my year one class there in June, then my friend and I are going to Junction 32 shopping outlet on the way back, has any one been? Ive heard its hit and miss, but they have a Next outlet so Im happy! xxx keep up the good work x

Hi everyone Hope we all had a great bank holiday.Got the scales this morning and they haven't moved I'm having my weigh in tommorow and really hope i've lost from last week I'l be so dissapointed if they don't .Maybe its because i had such good losses in the first 2 weeks but i still hope i've lost something anything a little pound.Catch up with after weigh in tommorow Have a good day x

Morning folks.

I have the DR coming at 1700 today to do my medical forms - will be glad to get that done and out of the way!

I know I have said this once and I also know that I will need to practice what I preach as I know it is easier said than done but I think people should stop weighing themselves so frequently. It messes with your mind and your emotions! Accept that LL is a successful, rapid weight loss programme and you WILL lose those lbs!

Good luck this week everyone!

Kat

Hi pancras :)

How have you been finding being on LL ? Easy or the odd wobble ever?

Hi Lisa

I did not find it easy in the early weeks, I struggled with my decision to do LL and thought that maybe other diets that included food ie diet chef would be better. However as the weight started to drop off I found it easier and started to believe in myself more and my ability to stick to the diet. I have had no wobbles so far, but I have come close, the smell of fried fish or a jamaican curry just gets my saliva buds racing.

My Doctor didn't turn up at 1700 :( she hasn't called, she doesn't answer her phone.

Gutted

oh no, how rubbish is that, hope you can get another appointment asap x

ah bless what a nightmare !!!
any word yet ?
well had my 3rd week weigh in and lost another 2lb , so super chuffed with that :)
how did yours go jez ????
good luck every one with this weeks weigh in xxx

well done sukie sue, thats brill x

Hello darling Maybelles

w00t! 4lbs off yay!!!! Congrats to everyone on the losses!!! Just off to jump into the bath because I am freezing!!! will be back with a decent post shortly

Jez
xx

whoop whoop jez , get you :0) weldone hunnie x keep it up xxx
hope you enjoy youre bath , the cold on ll is a bit of a mare !!!! not quite as bad on lite , but bad enough :0) nice blue nails allot of the time too , hell! small price to pay :0)

Thanks Lovelies, I was really happy - still wish I could do a big 10lb loss like some of you manage to do, but hey each body is different. And this i guess is the way mine works. Kat, any news on the doctor?
Vix how is it going being on half term? Lisa and Poppys and MrC how are things with you all?

Skinny hugs to all

Jez
xx

You are going in the right direction. Look at Daisydoll, consistent perseverence has got her to 4 stone off.

Well done on your losess guys that is fantastic!

I still haven't heard anything from the DR - I am hoping she will call tomorrow and be able to see me after work before class or I will be more gutted, I will have to put it off another week!

Will let you know!

Kat

Ps: good luck this week guys xx

~Hi all

Firstly, well done Jez on your loss this week. Thats fantastic! Only 1lb away from a stone!!! :D You must be over the moon!

Don't be disheartened that you didn't lose 10lb or anything like others have. The way I see it is the ones that lose slightly more in the first week or two are the bigger people with huge amounts to lose in the long run. You don't really have as much to lose. Lucky thing!! lol

My weigh in is tomorrow. I'm excited about going, but also dreading it as I've been really crap with having my foodpacks this week. Haven't had them all, and I've also been so slack with drinking the water too. The last 3 days or so I've only 1 - 1.5 litres a day (not including shakes) so I fear my loss will be extremely poor (if at all :eek: )

Back