LL May Starters

wow, well done kat, only 14 little posky pounds to rid - well done, well done, well done. Will indeed keep you informed, todays gone well so far (although id have been dissapointed if id failed so early on lol!) xxx

Hang in there Vix my sweet, you know how it works and it only gets easier - what is the CD choc like as opposed to the LL?

Hope the rest of you gorgeous girls are having a great week!!

Jez
xx

Looking forward to hearing how it is going Vix! I am having a great week thanks Jez! Can't believe it is almost the weekend again!

Enjoy!

Kat xx

Yeeeeeeeeehaw, and I am off for the entire weekend!! Well working late on Friday but have Saturday and Sunday off like "normal" people - lol no disrespect for those with9-5ers, I am just jealous of you all :)

What plans for the weekend Kat?

It is payday for me, woo another excitement, think I am heading out for a bit of a shop :)

Jez
xx

I have a pamper night tonight, off to a club <wink> with a couple of friends in Newport on Friday night. Saturday I will see my Mum and have a driving lesson and maybe some shopping. Sunday a chill day and may go out somewhere with my partner. So a nice chilled one really!

Enjoy your weekend and your shop!!

Kat xx

hey guys ,
can you beleieve youre all doing so well ? it amazing the difference a few months can make.
things are great this end , its lovely hubby is home . we are getting out loads and running and having fab fell walks. had a 3 hr hike to the top of the old man of conniston with bella and ib , what an incredible day , couldnt walk much for a couple of days :0) yesterday we had a lovely 3 hr hike from whitehaven to st bees along the cliff walk , was great despite the weather.
food wise im back to eating 'normally' whole grain f@@ds and lots of fruit and veg ect but i need to watch the treats leading up to the time of the month :0(
i miss the control of ll in times of hormonal restlessness :p.
been doing allot of thinking lately and i love how healthily we eat as the norm now but i worry that i have a bit of a self destructive mentality at times , its almost as if i 'need' to be on a diet of sorts to feel normal or in control. i find im pondering this allot lately , im healthier than ive ever been , active and looking better than i ever have but im feeling a little lost :sigh: why is that ? is it the lifetime of dieting that ive endured that makes me feel less 'me' if im not forcing some rigid control on myself sigh !!wish i had all the answers :eek:!!!!!
anyway ill leave you on that note , need to do some reading for my action reserach arghhhh !!!!
love yous all you skinny wenches :0)

makes me tired, just reading bout what you've done SS!
The choc CD is gorgeous, creamier than the LL, and i lurve the fact that its pre made and in a carton, the convenience is great! gotts dash me lovelies xxx
keep up the hard work xxx

Hello All - Hope you are all well. I apologise for being quiet but I have been following you every day and you are all doing so well. Thanks for mentioning mr Jez. Kat still striving on. LL gal still knocking those lbs off. You are all such inspirations and Jez the RTM write up keeps me tuned - Thankyou. I need to start RTM as I am off on hols 19th Oct and I really want to be eating then. So onwards and upwards just getting the nerve to eat. But I do want to xx Take care all Margaret xx:D:D:D

Great to hear from all my lovely ladies

Well done Margaret, can't wait to read your RTM journal, it is scary but exciting - I am almost starting to enjoy it now :)

SS you busy bee!! so great to hear from you, if it wasn't so late and I hadn't just got in from work, I would take some time right now to reply to your post with my thoughts. Sadly hun, you will have to bear with me till tomorrow. A bit brain dead right now.

Vix good to hear from you babes, glad CD is going well, post us with your losses hey :)

Kat your weekend sounds fabulous, jealous of your little club jaunt too!!! have a great one.

Jez
xx

hey girls!!
just popping in to say hi , hope everyones well and feeling great .
starting with a sore throat :0( but still had a lovely 15 mile bike ride yesterday , loved it , im enjoying the variety of excersize , makes a change from just running all the time. well off to rome on friday with hubbie for our 7 year aniversary so looking forward to it .
well im off for now
speak soon
sue xx

SS have a fabulous time, it should be uber romantic!!!

Will do a proper post tomorrow after WI ladies, just very tired and need to sleep, gotta be up in 5 hours!! urgh

love ya madly

Jez
xx

Evening lovelies!

I lost 1lb this week! I was a lil deflated at first but I am fine now. I have been so lucky for 18 weeks! In the grand scheme of things I have done incredibly well!

I will spend the next week smiling that I am in a size 12!

Good luck this week folks!

Kat xx

Shock, horror

I know how it feels Kat, we get so used to having good losses it is hard when it slows down. But well done you.
You've got it in perspective and look who's wearing the trousers - size 12. xx
:massmoon:

Hey Kat Hun

A pound is a pound still :) look at as a block of butter (its about 2) so thats a lot of fat!! Glad you have your head around it. Next week you will probably shed loads. I noticed as I got closer to goal my losses really slowed down. Probably when I first realised my body was raching a place it was happy. I had my first week of STS. Not bad, not good either, I was also a tad dissapointed would have liked another lb or 2 but, hey I did not put on and I am probably starting to stabilise my weight a little which is good. All this weight loss is a bit addictive isn't it :)

Big Kisses

Jez
xx

Yeah it is! But you are right, it is a lb in the right direction! Well done on STS hun, stabilising is good too!

Kat xx

Hello my magnificent Maybelles!!

It's Friday, I am on the couch at last, it is cold and wet out, I am going to lie here and quietly die with this miserable chest infection!!!

Lol also remind me to stop buying clothes!!! What's everyone's plans for the weekend? How has your week been? Miss you all tooooooo much ladies. Drop us a line and let us know how it is going. Margaret, have you started RTM yet and if so are you going to keep a thread in the RTM area of the forum?

LLG, when might you be home and how are you fab losses going?

Kat you are always up to stuff, whats news with you?

SS, think you are away, but hope you are having a fabulous time!!!!

Vix, how are the school kiddies, and how is CD going for ya?

Jez
xx

ello hun, good to hear you are having a night to yourself! Hope you get over that chest infection soon!

We have been to a friends tonight. Might pop to town in the morning to get some pressies for birthdays. Driving lesson at 1445. Football at 1645. Then at my sister's for dinner and a movie tomorrow night.

Sunday my sister and I are off to Cabots Circus shopping then I am going flying with my brother in law.

Busy busy!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Kat xx

Hello Gorgeous ones

Hope you have had a fabby weekend, doing things just for you. Kat I know you have been busy, hope it was fun, fun, fun!!!

Good Luck for the week ahead lets hope those losses keep coming!! I am hoping for a tiny one myself as I sts last week.

Jez
xx

Hey hey hun

Good to hear from you. I think we are the only two maybelles left that post on here! I hope all the others are well and busy enjoying their new skinny bods!

I am hoping to have a reasonable loss this week after my 1lb next week. I hope I have not started to slow right down now as I don't want to just lose 1lb a week! We shall see on Tuesday!

Have a good week hun

Kat xx

Back