LL May Starters

Hi Ladies ... just checking in. Glad to read you both and loving how you both look. Jez I've dipped into your RTM thread and I'm eager to read more.

I am so tired! Feel like having a nap, but would feel guilty. Build is trundling along ... won't be back in until mid-Dec, hopefully giving us enough time to be comfy and sorted for Xmas.

My BMI is now 30.6, sometimes if felt like this day would never come. It's lovely that being 'overweight' rather than 'obese' is just within reach. Hoping to get there by end Oct.

I bumped into a friend the other day, one I hadn't seen for over a year. Her reaction was the first negative one I've had to the concept of LL. She was amazed and pleased for me that I'd lost weight, but said that LL was brainwashing me and she doesn't believe in all that psychology stuff. She said that I am sensible enough to know what to eat and do to lose weight. I said that if it were so simple I would never have been overweight in the first place and would have been able to lose it long ago during my previous self inflicted diets! She said I shouldn't lose any more weight.

I would think that in the face of seeing my results so far she would be more open-minded. I suddenly realised that she has much less wisdom and insight than I had previously thought.

Another acquaintance said I shouldn't lose any more weight, she was trying to be nice and said that I looked really good, but I told her that if I had started the diet at my current size, she would have thought that any weight I lost was amazing ... it's because the contrast between my original weight and current weight seems so drastic that it takes a while to get used to. She did agree that that was probably true. When I tell people I'm still obese they are amazed!

All of these experiences reinforce my pleasure in my weight loss so far and do not discourage me in the slightest. I think if people don't get it, it's about them, not me.

Mmmm, porridge time ...

Hey hey LLgal, great to hear from you!

Kat xx

Ps: I lost 4lb this week - apparently I am now normal!lol

Well done Kat

ANOTHER 4lbs and normal - nothing wrong with that is there? Well done.
How was the driving lesson and the flying?

:7600: :character00255:

SB - driving lesson fab, I am a natural at reverse bay parking too!

We couldn't fly cos of low cloud so holding out for another time we can go!

Normal Kat xx

Woooooooohooooooo Kat

Told ya so ;P I am excited to say that I also lost 4lbs, LLC is a bit crossy about it, so must try to eat more - lol see post in RTM for explanation. Yay for you being normal, how great is normal??!!!

LLG so wonderful to hear from you and it sounds like you are doing great, can't wait for you to be back in the house (am sure you can't wait either) so you can post more regularly. You must be looking stunning now, post us some pics when you have some time :)

Have a great day tomorrow Maybellinas :)

Jez
xx

Woooo hooooo Jez!!

We are fab! he he

Normal Kat xx

Brilliant Kat, so pleased for you and Jez I am so impressed by your progress in RTM. You've particularly inspired me to make sure I eat regularly and also to practice eating slowly, even now, while I'm still abstinent. I think I need to really start putting these into practice to improve my chances of maintaining later on. I now nibble my bar at the end of the day and make sure there's a gap between my evening soup and bar. My bar feels like a treat which for me is psychologically dangerous, so it would be better for me to feel I am in control, rather than feeling this huge desire to have it for pleasure. I hope I'm making sense.

I'm using a dongle to connect to the internet, and although it's broadband, you have to compete with mobile phone users, so the speed can be slow during high traffic periods, which is why I'm not on as often. Soon I will be the only 'Maybelle' left! I think I'll be abstaining into next year.

LLG it is sooooooooooooooo good to hear from you :) We miss ya like mad hunni. Don't worry about being in abstinence for a while still, you are not the only Maybelle left, we are all ALWAYS Maybelles, and we are here to support you every step of the way on your journey. I bet you are looking absolutely fab, how about a few pics for your internet buddies??? I bet you cannot wait to get back into your house... still at least you have the odd bit of internet connection. I have a dongle for work, which is terribly slow, so I know what you are going through. Please though babe, do not ever feel alone, you are sooo not :) We started together, we will finish together :)

My bars also always felt very treaty to me, so I did make a huge point of nibbling away at them or I knew I would have gobbled them down in a few minutes.

Take good care babe, and SS and Vix if you are out there, big hugs too!!

Jez
xx

hello hello beautiful Maybelles!

We do miss you all and hope some of you are still out there and just too busy with your beautiful bodies to post!

LLgal as Jez said, we will be here to support you every step of the way!

Kat xx

Hey, you guys beat me to it - damned dongle!

I tell you what, seeing you all progress to the next stages just makes me feel like it's in reach! It's all good.

Nearly at overweight, but of course progressing in my usual way ... slowly.

Hopefully next week I'll be there!

*Off to read Jezebella's journal and Kats threads*

LLgal, it is in reach! You will get there in no time!

Kat xx

LLgal, it is in reach! You will get there in no time!

Kat xx

Just seeing evidence like your amazing photos is enough to convince me.

xx

Thank you :) It was as much of a surprise to me!

We are amazing!

Kat xx

Just seeing evidence like your amazing photos is enough to convince me.

xx

Wooo hoo another 4lb for me this week! Incredible! woo hoo

BUZZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

Kat xx

I am 5lb from target!
I am 3lb from 7 stone!
I am 3lb from the next stone bracket!

I have lost 10.5 inches from my bewbies!
I have lost 17 inches from my waist!
I have lost 11.5 inches from my hips!

I have almost lost 100lb!

BLOODY HELL! :)

Kat xx

I am 5lb from target!
I am 3lb from 7 stone!
I am 3lb from the next stone bracket!

I have lost 10.5 inches from my bewbies!
I have lost 17 inches from my waist!
I have lost 11.5 inches from my hips!

I have almost lost 100lb!

BLOODY HELL! :)

Kat xx

*Woop woop* Incredible! Exciting! :bliss:

So ladies, how are we rocking it this weekend. Heard from Vix on FB, she isn't doing CD anymore, but sends her love. Anyone heard from SS? Really miss her so much - she was so full of wisdom and sparkle.

LLG how are the rennovations? How is abstinence going, bet you are looking fab. Kat hope you are having a fab time in Brum, and Margaret, big hugs hope you are in RTM now aond doing great. It is such an exciting ride.

Jez
xx

Back