LL pictures and not losing weight

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
2 questions really (sorry the subject probably a bit misleading).

1) Do LL take pictures every 8 weeks for men and 12 for women, or just when they're completely finished?

2) Has anyone known anyone who HASN'T lost weight? I'm terrified that my weight loss will slow or stop, as so much of my life hinges on losing weight.

thanks

I had pictures taken at the beginning and end of foundation (14 weeks), at 100lbs lost and at 150lbs lost.
Of everyone who started with me, they all lost AT LEAST 3 stone by the end of foundation. Most lost four, some more than 5.
There's no way you can't lose weight on LL surely?!
I wish I'd taken more pictures along the way but my LL counsellor is more than happy to take a photo whenever I ask her.

ps. I've been doing this since April and the weight loss has never stopped!

ok i got one pic at week 1 and will at week 14!! im taking one myself next week but not till then, havent been in any pics since i started so i plan on getting my before and after pics blown up haha

i too am afraid ill stop lossing spec cause its been 3lbs last 2 weeks!!
but if it happens ill deal with it when or if it happens!!

lol - Catz - brace yourself - there were about 6 weeks (not all consecutive though) where my losses were only measurable in ounces. THere is no TOTM issue, there was nothing different then any other day on the diet. Its mad!

Thats the beauty of this diet - IF you follow it, you cannot HELP but lose weight. BUT - you have to appreciate your body will let it go as IT sees fit, not how WE see fit. ;)

But it all goes. That is the main thing!

Yeah, I would agree with BL, (you look amazing by the way!). I was on LL this time last year and the weight loss fluctuated and to be honest I was about 2lb loss gal a week for most of the 8 months or so I did the program but the reality is that it will come off. Your body just had swings where it holds onto the water more then all of a sudden decides not too. Keep with it. Best thing you will ever do for yourself!
I was one of the lowest weight losses in my foundation group but I lost 3stone 6lbs. Keep the faith and stick with it.
SWBT

lol bl and swbt i know i will prob get to that stage to im fingers crossing though i really wont ha!!
but ill be straight on ere if i do and ye can remind me that it does happen and WILL come off!!

Look at everyone's weight loss

Hey Andy,
Don't worry. It comes off if you don't lapse (CHEAT).
A few of us have been lucky enough not to fall off the wagon since we started. We are not Saints. It's just that this is so important to us and we have a great LLC.
I've been doing LL since Feb this year. I've lost evey week, sometimes less than 1lb, but usually more. It all adds up.
Don't get anxious, just concentrate on a week at a time.
You'll be fine. You are doing so well already.:devilangel:

Catznolan... only 3lbs over the last two weeks?? That's brilliant!! 3lbs per week is a stone a month and is what Lighterlife consider the weight loss rate on the diet! So congratulations!!

Can't imagine not losing weight on LL... it can't be possible! I had my pic taken in week one - will do my own this week (just for a mid-Foundation reference) then I think we have another taken at the end of Foundation, or Week 12/13 before Milk Week.
xx

Thank you, everyone :)

I will definitely be sticking at it - and won't be cheating in the slightest - there's no food nice enough that is worth being fat for. :)

lol anna im not dissing 3lb cause am very happy with it but i too fear "well if im still x weight and loosing 3lb will it stop when im x weight" if u know what i mean!! i no its in my head though!! and i will deal with it if it happens!!

Back