LL'ers - how do you time your foodpacks?

Hi Karen.

You asked what consistency the toffee bar was after coming out of the microwave.

As I said, I place the whole of the bar onto some greaseproof paper, place in the microwave (mine is a 900w) so you may have to adjust. I put in for 1 min 10 secs. When it has finished, you could eat it straight away but it is far too hot, it feels very doughie. I don't like to eat it straight out of the microwave, I prefer to leave it 10-15 minutes (if you can wait) and it goes rock hard. So much so, you will need a plate because of the crumbs it makes and it is very crunchy. Just like a large cookie (without the chocolate bits in).

Hi Karen.

You asked what consistency the toffee bar was after coming out of the microwave.

As I said, I place the whole of the bar onto some greaseproof paper, place in the microwave (mine is a 900w) so you may have to adjust. I put in for 1 min 10 secs. When it has finished, you could eat it straight away but it is far too hot, it feels very doughie. I don't like to eat it straight out of the microwave, I prefer to leave it 10-15 minutes (if you can wait) and it goes rock hard. So much so, you will need a plate because of the crumbs it makes and it is very crunchy. Just like a large cookie (without the chocolate bits in).
uMMMMMMMMMMM SOUNDS LOVELY i WILL TRY THAT WHEN I GET SOME TOMORROW
XXC

Well I find that I don't get hungry all day as long as I glug the water so my routine (a bit weird I know) isa soup about 5pm then another soup about 8pm followed by a hot shake, then a cold shake at betime. I'm probably supposed to spread them out a bit more but it seems to work for me.

Also - need some help - can anyone tell me how to get the ticker factoy thing onto my signature - I've created one but how the heck do you affix it here. Probably being a moron I know but please help me.

Joolz x

Joolz, copy the bb code next to your new ticker and then paste it in as your signature on your personal profile on this site.

Vikki.

Hi Karen.

Good gracious, that sounds amazin! In fact i've just put one in the micro and now it's resting for 15 mins.... hope it lives up to expectations!!!!!!

Will let you know how it goes!! :p

OMG I'm in ecstacy!!! I'm halfway through the toffee bar microwaved whole and it is EXACTLY like eating a cookie!!! YUM YUM YUM - Thanks sooooo much Carolyne!!!!!

I'm on Day 54, just half way! I've just started gym programme so hopefully that'll kick me up the butt to eating all my packs! xxx

I'm following everyone today!

Yes - I'm all over the place, though not very good at finding my way round here yet xxx
:eek: :) :p :D

evening ladies,
i'm really boring and have got into quite a routine with my packs,

breakfast 6.30 - half a choc pack mixed with black coffee

approx 3 litres water in morning

about 12 - a bar - vary from peanut, to toffee/fruit

another 2-3 litres in the afternoon

when i get in from work - about 6p.m. the rest of the choc pack in coffee - sometimes add half a vanilla to this as well

a further 1-2 litres between this and my last pack

and between 8-9 raspberry and any left over vanilla blitzed with loads of ice and water!!!

typically use 2-3 times as much water in my packs but hey it all adds up!!!

evening ladies,
i'm really boring and have got into quite a routine with my packs,

breakfast 6.30 - half a choc pack mixed with black coffee

approx 3 litres water in morning

about 12 - a bar - vary from peanut, to toffee/fruit

another 2-3 litres in the afternoon

when i get in from work - about 6p.m. the rest of the choc pack in coffee - sometimes add half a vanilla to this as well

a further 1-2 litres between this and my last pack

and between 8-9 raspberry and any left over vanilla blitzed with loads of ice and water!!!

typically use 2-3 times as much water in my packs but hey it all adds up!!!

Sounds good Suzi!!!! Well spread out - i like routine too, it keeps me focussed!!

My first pack is at 11 but i'm up at 5am tomorrow so god knows how i'm gonna wait til then haha esp as i'm not in ketosis yet!!!!

Wish me luck!

Have you tried having your first pack earlier Karen? I can't wait past 8am for my first one. I find it hard to get going without it. But I have always been a breakfast person. If you haven't tried it before you should you may be surprised how long it satifies you.

I used to have them about 8 or 9ish but then it's sooo long to wait inbetween packs.

I'll be leaving home by 6.30am and that's too early for a pack for me, arriving in london about 11am - so i guess i've got no choice - lots of tea and water for me on my journey lol

I understand, easy for me being a stay home mum. Lighterlife don't do tetras either I understand from previous posts I've read. I wouldn't want one at 6.30am either. Makes it as bit difficult to change your current routine then.

I've gotta try that toffee bar thing tomorrow :D

I'm am supposed to have another pack tonight but I am stuffed and it is too late even for me :eek:

I am i the only one who doesnt "spread" foodpacks? I still dont like them and treat them as my "medicine", and with my busy work life i have been leaving all 4 packs to i get home in evening and mixing up a pint of Shake (4packs) Drinking 5-6litres of water a day i still find i dont get hunger thoughts. My LLC did say it doesnt matter when i ate them, even all 4 at once if wanted, just to make sure and eat 4 aday.

So i dont think theres a problem, i hope!

Hi Lee - I'm a bit like you, usually have all my packs after 5pm - it suits me with work and thats my weak time. I don't mix them all together though - I do have them spearately in the space of a few hours. I agree, treat it like medicine rather than a food treat and I was told as long as you get the nutrtional value of 4 packs in 1 day in 24 hours, it really doesn't matter when you have them. For me, avoiding the breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack scenario helps me break the "I have to eat coz the clock says its a mealtime" cycle.

I'm on week three of my restart on LL after having done 120 days earleir this year. I had a short break over the summer due to various reasons, including my original counsellor ceasing trading, but I'm back, detemined to get to a healthy BMI!!

Must work out how to use this signature ticker thingy...its eluded me so far.

Hi Lee and Joolz

Flipping heck, that's mad as a box of frogs!!! Can't imagine not eating for that length of time!!!

Whatever works though.....!!

Back