LoChan's diary - hello!

argh i hate meetings.. i end up counting spots on peoples faces and all sorts.. my attention span is about this big <-> :p

hope you manage to get through it... and btw.. egg and chips man.. amazing :D <3

:bighug:for tomorrow again i am sure you will be fine. althougth the thought of taking notes would bore me ridgid

you could make some fab excuses, the dog ate my pencil, excessive exercising has damaged my wrist or maybe i am a conciencious objecter to note taking, do we have a company policy:D

hope its not to bad a day and the meeting not to boring xxx

Hey sweetie, good luck for tomorrow, I hate note taking too, so don't envy you lol
Will pop by tomorro if I get 5 mins to myself for a change and really catch up...oh and wtg on the fab loss at the weekend (see not had 5 mins :argh: ) nighty night sweet dreams :zz: xxxxxxxxxx

Just posting my food diary for yesterday - sorry but not visiting diaries/curvies team thread today. Meeting got postponed at the last minute so will have to go in another day plus two training days coming up. Despite being allowed to work at home the day's been really crap, I'm a big ratty ball of anxiety so not much good for being on here tonight :(

Food diary yesterday: green

B - Toast (big loaf, hexb & 3.5syns), peanut butter 4.5 syns), jam (1 syn)

L - Leek and potato soup, cheese scones (1.5 syns), syn-free rice pudding (with activia vanilla yoghurt/nutmeg).
leek & potato soup & SW cheese scones.jpg

Afternoon - milky coffee (hexa), mint crunch hifi (it was so-so, hexb)

D - Pappardelle pasta, quorn steak pieces (think these are free?), red onion, garlic, red pepper, cherry tomatoes, herb stock, sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns). Syn-free rice pudding.
Pappardelle & quorn steak pieces.jpg

Evening - milky coffee (hexa), 17g cadbury buttons (4.5 syns)

Syns 33.5/90

Exercise 1 hr school walk, 30 mins biggest loser wii game, 30 mins wii free step.

Have met my 3ltrs water per day targets for sun/monday and I'm on track for today too.

Hoping tomorrow is a little calmer for myself and that all's well for everyone else xxxx

I used to do the minutes at our daily meetings. It got to the end of the meeting once and I realised I hadn't written anything down :eek:

Luckily I had a nice boss at the time and every meeting after that she would make a point of saying write this down whenever she said anything important.

We used to have a team diary where we typed up the daily minutes for any absent staff. They could then keep up to date with changes etc. Obviously when I did it there was a lot of sarcasm involved and not much boring work stuff. I used to put things like all the managers finished early today cos it's Halloween.

I wonder why I don't get asked to do that job anymore :D

Hey sweetness :bighug:, hope you're feeling less stressed tomorrow and we get our lovely Lo back, miss ya hun :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope you're having a better day today - sending you lots of hugs! xxx

Hey Lo, hope you're feeling better today, :bighug: hurry back we all miss you and just want to know you're ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening - I've been okay today apart from tiredness and a headache, think I wore myself out yesterday :eek: Sorry I've not been on today, aim to catch up tomo'w morning before work :)

I've just about managed to stick to my syns and everything the last two days - though chocolate keeps screaming my name lol Don't know if I'll do too well on saturday though as reckon my losses slow up when I'm stressed :rolleyes: We'll be 'reet for the WI after that though :D

Mandy I love persimmon puddings but it's sorting it out to be not too many syns on SW. I'm still having a think about an adapted recipe, I use the recipes on this website usually persimmonpudding.com: Persimmon Pudding Recipes Using wild native Diospyros virginiana (common, or American persimmons)

Oh yeah, had to laugh at myself a bit last night - swearing at m'quorn sausages for daring to be 2 syns each after I'd eaten 3 for tea so they robbed me of choccie syns, called them every name under the sun :8855:

Evening - I've been okay today apart from tiredness and a headache, think I wore myself out yesterday :eek: Sorry I've not been on today, aim to catch up tomo'w morning before work :)

I've just about managed to stick to my syns and everything the last two days - though chocolate keeps screaming my name lol Don't know if I'll do too well on saturday though as reckon my losses slow up when I'm stressed :rolleyes: We'll be 'reet for the WI after that though :D

Mandy I love persimmon puddings but it's sorting it out to be not too many syns on SW. I'm still having a think about an adapted recipe, I use the recipes on this website usually persimmonpudding.com: Persimmon Pudding Recipes Using wild native Diospyros virginiana (common, or American persimmons)

Oh yeah, had to laugh at myself a bit last night - swearing at m'quorn sausages for daring to be 2 syns each after I'd eaten 3 for tea so they robbed me of choccie syns, called them every name under the sun :8855:

Lol love it, just what I would do too how dare they be so many syns for crying out loud :giggle:
I'm glad you are feeling more like yourself today, we did all miss ya loads...:bighug: sweet dreams hun :zz: xxxxxxxxx

Well done though for resisting the choccie syns after the quorn sysns. I wish you a stress free and more productive day today xxx

Back